PDA

View Full Version : Why do people.....

Yooformula
02-16-2006, 04:08 PM
1.Drive with their entire windshield covered in snow except for a 12"x12" patch and think thats safe?

2.Drive with their windows up while smoking with infants in the car?

3.Talk on a cell phone during a snow storm with wind gusts so bad you cant even see the car in front of you while driving with your headlights off?

4.Attempt to drive through a snow bank as deep as their doors thinking fwd will get through it!?!?!

I saw some of the dumbest sh|t I have seen on the road in a long time today. I swear, you would think street racing is safe compared to the morons driving out there today. Get off the phucking phone!!!! Use your effing blinker you tool!! :flipoff2:

Wheew, done. :banana :alcoholic

nismodave
02-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Answer to Questions 1-4..........

Because they are not as smart as you, Yoo.

d0nut
02-16-2006, 04:23 PM
You forgot:

Not clean the snow off the lights when they drive in the dark.

Stop using any directionals in bad weather.

1.Drive with their entire windshield covered in snow except for a 12"x12" patch and think thats safe?

3.Talk on a cell phone during a snow storm with wind gusts so bad you cant even see the car in front of you while driving with your headlights off?

4.Attempt to drive through a snow bank as deep as their doors thinking fwd will get through it!?!?!

I saw some of the dumbest sh|t I have seen on the road in a long time today. I swear, you would think street racing is safe compared to the morons driving out there today. Get off the phucking phone!!!! Use your effing blinker you tool!! :flipoff2:

hrsp
02-16-2006, 04:28 PM
lol

84hurst
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
You mean they weren't tailgating you? They weren't putting on their makeup, reading a book and talking on the phone at the same time? That's amazing! Normally, in good weather, the two things that bugs me more than anything else is driving under the speed limit and cutting me off. Does anybody else agree, 75% of all drivers should have their license permanently suspended?

Nix
02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Top 2 on my list are no using their directional and cutting me off/pulling out in front of me when there is no one behind me, they just need to get that extra few seconds start and not be stuck behind my crappy bonerville.

Al
02-16-2006, 10:40 PM

Were you driving throught Mequon today?!?

k0uger
02-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Being out of Milwaukee regularly for almost 4 years now it is unbelievable how bad most of the drivers are back there.

There are 2 senerios you missed Yoo.. People that drive way to fast in the snow, and wait too late to stop and slide out into traffic. Or even worse the people who drive waaaayy to slow and shouldnt be on the road period.

84hurst, are you talking about the Borchardt's fathers day thing on 27th off of Honey Creek? It was great before the cops started hanging out in the medians not letting anyone peel out of there. Thats right up the road from my real home.

Yooformula
02-17-2006, 09:17 AM
I just saw a horrible accident this morning because some jag off wasnt paying attention. Car spun out because he got brake checked and was hit head on by the car behind him......then the 2 of them got hit dead on by a semi driving at approx 60 mph and tore through both cars then jack knived across all 4 lanes of traffic. The front of the semi was torn apart and the motor was laying on the road. Fuggin people!

subliminal1284
02-17-2006, 10:03 AM
The really sad part is I just moved up here from florida in june and until a few months ago I have NEVER driven in snow let alone seen it in person and I drive ALOT better in it than some of these assclowns that have been up here their entire lives, They think their cars are magic and they can drive the way they usually do thinking their cars will handle the same

wikked
02-17-2006, 10:21 AM
I just saw a horrible accident this morning because some jag off wasnt paying attention. Car spun out because he got brake checked and was hit head on by the car behind him......then the 2 of them got hit dead on by a semi driving at approx 60 mph and tore through both cars then jack knived across all 4 lanes of traffic. The front of the semi was torn apart and the motor was laying on the road. Fuggin people!

I took a pic of that going SB on 45... i'll post after work :stare
Couldn't get the pic of the car smunchedddd between the semi & the median :rolf tools.

animal
02-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah I got stuck in that $hit. It took me 30 minutes to get from capitol to silver spring. Flipped them all off as I went by. A$$holes made me late for work.

Slow Joe
02-17-2006, 07:18 PM

1. LMAO, Idiots?

2. LMAO Idiots?

3. LMAO Idiots?

4. You shoulda seen what I did with this Neon here at work yesterday... The snow bank I made was over the height of the bumper... I mean LMAO Idiots... :durr

LIL EVO
02-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Need to add those seasonal tidbits to my page.

http://lilevo.com/html/body_life.html

animal
02-18-2006, 08:48 AM
Need to add those seasonal tidbits to my page.

http://lilevo.com/html/body_life.html

Your list is weak.

Alot like # 1782 on my list:

People that try to be all cool doing burnouts in their car, yet when they try they completely wuss out and don't do a good one

If you're gonna publish a list, at least have a thousand entries :)

I will say the content you do have is good though.

Slow Joe
02-18-2006, 06:19 PM
People that “point” their remotes at their car when locking/unlocking the vehicle. Seriously, the car/remote does not need to “see” the car to lock ir and unlock it. I don’t know why people continue this gay trend. You can simple put the bundle of keys in your pocket and lock it from there. You don’t need to be walking forward, looking backwards with your arm extended like you’re in a relay race locking your car.

Depends... My '95 Grand Cherokee had an IR Remote, so you acually had to point the remote at the little globe inside to lock and unlock the doors... :goof So there... :rolf

k0uger
02-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Depends... My '95 Grand Cherokee had an IR Remote, so you acually had to point the remote at the little globe inside to lock and unlock the doors... :goof So there... :rolf

i am definately going to make it more obvious that i am locking my car now. :headbang

I also hate when people lock it about 15 times and each time it beeps and lights flash... cmon once is enough