PDA

View Full Version : Largest GTP DE MOD IN WISCONSIN HISTORY!

Neal Steffek
02-14-2006, 01:42 PM
I want my car gone ASAP. I am getting a new Jeep soon and I only have one parking space. All mods NEED to go. For most of them I will need your stock part, so kep that in mind.

It has been a fun time over the past 7+ years having 2 GTP's but I need to take a break from it all for a year or two. I am sure I will get another one but for now, this GTP needs a new home. :(

ZZP Stage 3 SC. I will need your core. This is just the housing. Not the rotors. $300.00 OBO

TEP snout with 3” pulley. I used to have a bunch of pulley in all different sizes but I can’t find them to save my life. Easiest way to do this is just swap snouts. $99 OBO.

ICCU (red) with DHP. I will need your stock computer. This works in a 1999 and 2000 GTP’s. I don’t know what other years. $400 OBO.

Front and rear strut tower braces. These are the good ones sold on the grandprix store. Both for $200

TOG Headers. I also have new donut gaskets to go with it. I will need your exhaust manifold to replace my headers. $650 OBO.

Borla Cat back. This is the best Cat Back made for our cars. One Million mile warranty for them. This cat back is not even close to reaching that. :) I will need your stock exhaust. $800.

If someone wants the headers and cat back as a package I have a hi flow cat and an O2 sim I will throw in. Plus it will make the swap a lot easier.

Three pod A pillar with boost, tranny temp, and A/F gauge. I do not recommend using the A/F gauge as they don’t do squat for our cars. I only have it because it came with my car.  $100 for everything.

MSD or PRJ red spark plug wires. I will check what ones they are next time I look under the hood. $50 and I will need your stock wires.

Polly motor mounts. $25 OBO.

SLP gen 1 wing. Painted black. It is in perfect shape. I will need your stock wing. I should note that this wing will bolt up to the holes that are already in the trunk. No drilling or painting is required for this. (Unless your car is not black) $200.

Front brake upgrades kit with front and rear power slot rotors. I will need your stock brakes. $200 for everything.

MSP tranny cooler. This is the best tranny cooler made for our cars. $150.

MSP PCM tray. If you are running an open cone and need a tray for your PCM, here you go. $40 OBO.

Intense gen 1 diff. Make me an offer.

SFPH HQ 4T65E HD Half Shafts I will need your cores on these. $300.
Most of these items were purchased from the following places.

www.grandprixstore.com (now www.PFYC.com )

www.intense-racing.com

www.zzperformance.com

www.motorsportsperformance.com

Now for the car itself. 2000 Black 2 door GTP. Not yet 110,000 miles. Every option. Sun roof, Bose, leather, ect ect. I am NOT going to lie to you on this car, there are some SMALL things that need to be fixed that I just never got around to doing. Some that come to mind are….

Blower motor does not work. I THINK I can get it fixed before someone picks it up though.

The gasket that goes around the windshield is messed up on the top part. All you need to do is get the adhesive to put it back in place. It is not torn or anything just came undone.

Driver side door panel. That little black strip that goes on the very top of the panel, right next to the window is half undone. I am thinking some super glue and a staple would fix it.

This is all I can think of off the top of my head that is wrong with the car. Now the good stuff. There are some things that are just not worth me taking off the car and I am going to leave on. These are things that are just not worth my time to put back to stock.

The car has a ZZP VS cam installed along with the matching springs and retainers. This is by far the best cam with stock heads out there. This adds a lot of power and does not affect how the car drives. A REALLY nicer power adder.

Manual fan switch. You can turn the fan on to cool the coolants temps when ever you want. Take this car to the track and you can put the fans on when the car is off to cool it down.

The PONTIAC in the rear fascia has red reflective sticker/decals on it. Comes off real easy if needed to.

The car has a really nice Kenwood head unit in it and also keeps the steering wheel controls. Nice feature.

Another nice plus is that I never banged a chick in this car. My 99 4 door, that’s a different story. :P

7000 for the car.

If I can think of anything else I will add it. Let me know on any questions you may have.

Also, just so you all know, the BT/TK Intercooler is going to Chris. (easytoremember). He has helped me out a ton on lots of things and I know that he is one of the few people out there that will use this intercooler to its fullest and knows why it is the best. (that is unless someone offers me $2500 for it. That is what it cost brand new)

Neal Steffek
02-14-2006, 06:11 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Steffek/P3210007.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Steffek/P3210006.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Steffek/P3210005.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Steffek/P3210004.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Steffek/P3210003.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Steffek/P3210008.jpg

Dom87SS
02-14-2006, 08:03 PM
is the a-pillar tan? it looks like it, but thought id ask. also what manufacturer and series gauges are they?

are the strut tower braces the speedbuilt ones? and what color are they?

$300 on the togs
$100 on the blower

Burgandy85SS
02-14-2006, 10:03 PM
PM Sent

Neal Steffek
02-14-2006, 10:12 PM
is the a-pillar tan? it looks like it, but thought id ask. also what manufacturer and series gauges are they?

are the strut tower braces the speedbuilt ones? and what color are they?

$300 on the togs
$100 on the blower

The A piller is grey, with Autometer gauges.

If you want the TOG's and blower, I will do a package of $800, that is $100 less then what I am asking, a steal for what they are going for.

theavenger333
02-14-2006, 11:08 PM
definatly not the largest demod in wisconsin ever, but still a bump for some quality parts

Neal Steffek
02-14-2006, 11:32 PM
definatly not the largest demod in wisconsin ever, but still a bump for some quality parts

Sure it is. TGT didn't demod, and Brian Tomazowitz lives in IL. Also, you have to remember, I sold a lot of other parts before I posted this. ;)

theavenger333
02-14-2006, 11:41 PM
tim parted his out, plus a whole room of stuff. brian's demod was quite large too

Neal Steffek
02-15-2006, 12:08 AM
tim parted his out, plus a whole room of stuff. brian's demod was quite large too

I hear yea. There have been some big one's in Wisconsin. With 2 GTP's over 7 years I have **** tons of stuff here. What I have in this post is just the big stuff I have left. I also have boxes and boxes of other extra small stuff. (like GTP badges, filters, gaskets spark plugs, ect ect)

Thanks for the bump though. :)

Dom87SS
02-15-2006, 05:10 PM
$150 on the sturt tower braces? if they are black

what pads were you using on those rotors?

gonna go with pems and im home porting a extra m90 i have, just thought id try to get the deal of the century. cant do grey pillar gauge sorry

Cryptic
02-18-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm maybe interested in the SLP wing and the pillar gauges. I'm thinking about what I feel like spending on car stuff right now.

The ICCU is tempting too.

Neal Steffek
02-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Strut tower braces are sold

number1
02-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Are you leaving anything on the car, or taking everything?

Neal Steffek
02-20-2006, 03:41 PM
If someone gives me a large sum of $ for the car with the stuff on it, I will sell the car that way. If you know someone who wants to purchase the car modded, (our yourself) let me know. We can work out a price.

Neal Steffek
03-09-2006, 09:08 AM
ICCU and Koni struts are sold. I still hae the springs though if someone needs them. $150.

As far as leaving things on the car, the cam, and head work will stay. Fan switch will stay along with the Kenwood radio.

98whitegpgt
03-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Brandon wants the snout, get back to him on it!

Berettaspeed
03-10-2006, 12:24 PM
do you have any stock GTP injectors you want to sell???