PDA

View Full Version : I dont like be threatened.

Cryptic
02-13-2006, 09:42 PM
I really am glad you banned me from your award winning site, however I would really think about what you wrote on my behalf, And to your benefit and your sites benefit I would highly advise it be removed at once, Do you realize what you wrote and what serious trouble you can get in.apparently not...A very important hint GET RID OF IT..Or you will I promise and I do not bullshit regret what you did..In a very sobering legal way...
Again any questions please feel free to contact me..
262-521-2250
414-852-3534

I personally didn't write anything and if you got the time and money to burn, feel free to do what you must. I would recommend you understand the difference between slander, libel, and defamation.

You did a fantastic job of embarrassing yourself. Disregarding board rules. Multiple identities. Calling my board a crap site, didn't favor you a popular status either. You have 20 posts, all of which are you trying to push your business or argue with someone. The members that are business owners like yourself that do well and earn respect of the BCM majority are the ones that have 100's of intelligent posts that help members with their auto enthusiast hobby. Offering their expertise for the benefit of the community. With that respect earned. The board pushes business their way.

Any member has a right to post their good or bad experience with a vendor. That is one of the many reasons why the board is exists. I've heard something negative and positive of just about every Milwaukee auto related vendor. Now surely Borchards, Kilpatricks, AER, etc, etc.... are all so, so terrible. Would they still be in business for this long? Probably not.

I can tell you it takes an OUTSTANDING company to not have 1 whiny customer. I've been in the business of customer service apparently alot longer than you.

Regards,
Andrew J Piche
CrypticGTX - BrewCityMuscle.com Administrator

GTSLOW
02-13-2006, 10:19 PM
What a douche!!

Thanks alot Andy & Yoo for keeping BCM clean of these D-bags/Trolls/Spammers!! :thumbsup

nismodave
02-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Give em hell, Andy.

Can I ask what thread/topic this was about?

GRM-REPR
02-13-2006, 10:47 PM
That meatsmoker needs a lesson in grammar and 3rd grade sentence fragmenting... :chair:

Firefighter Z
02-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Who was it?

Cryptic
02-13-2006, 11:05 PM
modmachz / AER Donny

Cryptic
02-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Can I ask what thread/topic this was about?

I caught him plugging AER in Pork's Caddy thread #5

Firefighter Z
02-13-2006, 11:11 PM
You know this reminds me of... :cough: Z28Girl :cough:.

Sounds like this guys has a very small wee wee and his wife/girlfriend/boyfriend had cut him off from the goods.

GRM-REPR
02-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Cryptic, you did us all a favor by trashing that hack!!! My younger brother on this site (nickz28) and I can personally attest to that jerk-off's attitude and ideals. Tried totally ripping him off on an engine rebuild. That fool's business is built on lies and rip-offs. Thank you for dumping him..... :headbang

SlowStee
02-13-2006, 11:21 PM
someone should tell him to KISS OUR ASSES...

could of sworn BCM started as a bunch of guys just lookin to hang out, then all us n00bs popped up here :thumbsup ...yeah im sure he's REEAALLLLYYY gonna do something :rolleyes:

Award winning?? BCM is the first forum I go to when I log on..Could care less what some jackass thinks or says..

GRM-REPR
02-13-2006, 11:27 PM
That goon can take his pisshole shop and turn it into a huge toilet and it would still be the same place. All i hear now is they messed up this and made that worse, and it's all true. Why was he talking big shyt on here anyways? I wouldnt want to go down to his crappy shop cuz I wouldnt want people driving by thinking it's a busy top notch shop. :sgay

VroomPshhTsi
02-13-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm glad this douche is gone. I have been on this board for a while and although I don't make a ton of posts, I read a lot and chime in when I feel the need. Andy you run a great site and have really built a good community with all the members even though I only know a couple members on here personally. I probably haven't said it yet but great job running the site and I'm sure once I'm out of college and get a place and car of my own, I'll get to know some people on here more.

It takes a lot of balls and stupidity for someone to come onto this site, advertise their crappy business, and then complain about what others think of them. This guy has no case against Andy, even if anything that bad was said, THIS IS ANDY'S SITE so piss off.

just my 2 cents

- Brian

Slow Joe
02-14-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm trying to see how he thought anything positive would come from what he was saying... I've never heard of AER or w/e but after this... If someone brought that place up I wouldn't give my blessings... But I agree Andy this is a great place! Two thumbs up... :thumbsup :thumbsup lol

Cryptic
02-14-2006, 12:42 AM
group hug... anyone? no?

It's ok.. It's cool, nevermind then. :goof

Slow Joe
02-14-2006, 12:45 AM
I figured we could all sit around a camp fire, drink hot chocolate and sing kumbya(can't spell) lol

Car Guy
02-14-2006, 07:24 AM
That meatsmoker needs a lesson in grammar and 3rd grade sentence fragmenting... :chair:

--- Fragmenting ---

There's a word I haven't heard for some time.......

VroomPshhTsi
02-14-2006, 07:31 AM
I figured we could all sit around a camp fire, drink hot chocolate and sing kumbya(can't spell) lol

If by hot chocolate you mean beer then yes :haveabeer

group hug... anyone? no?

Wait until we're drunk then I'm sure more people will be in :D

Slow Joe
02-14-2006, 08:20 AM
If by hot chocolate you mean beer then yes :haveabeer

At least someone around here knows coded words.. . :rolf :thumbsup

animal
02-14-2006, 09:05 AM
then all us n00bs popped up here :thumbsu

And damn you noobs for that :punch: ;)

Nix
02-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Cryptic, you did us all a favor by trashing that hack!!! My younger brother on this site (nickz28) and I can personally attest to that jerk-off's attitude and ideals. Tried totally ripping him off on an engine rebuild. That fool's business is built on lies and rip-offs. Thank you for dumping him..... :headbang

Good call Jon, that guy was a true brown asshat.

Excellent call Andy on dumping his azz! :thumbsup

Teufelhunden
02-14-2006, 12:40 PM
What about his second account? ===> AER Donny (http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/member.php?userid=1307)

I think he maybe also posting under the alias...AIDS Giver :loser

DirtyMax
02-14-2006, 01:06 PM
I think he maybe also posting under the alias...AIDS Giver :loser

I.P. ban for the ******* win!!! :punch:

Crawlin
02-14-2006, 01:08 PM
so what happens when the try to log on after they've been banned? can we have it go to a page with the huge pic of Joaquin Pheonix from Gladiator with the thumb down saying, "BANNED MUTHA F*****" haha

DirtyMax
02-14-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/892cap012.jpg

Teufelhunden
02-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Yes!!!

Junky Giorgio
02-14-2006, 01:45 PM
we should have this pop up when he tries logging on....
more like who is "modmachz"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/pic1505.jpg

"AER Donny"
bwahahahahahaha

theavenger333
02-14-2006, 10:51 PM
which one is AER?

edit: NO FREAKIN WAY. so when Tom, Jeff and I went down to talk to Forrest at Big3, this is the guy who he talked about who builds "nascar quality motors" and shyt. funny

97z2801ss
02-15-2006, 10:53 AM
which one is AER?

edit: NO FREAKIN WAY. so when Tom, Jeff and I went down to talk to Forrest at Big3, this is the guy who he talked about who builds "nascar quality motors" and shyt. funny

Big circle of rip offs

thanks Admins for keeping it real on here :thumbsup