PDA

View Full Version : 1 more month until Sopranos!!

turbogarrett
02-12-2006, 08:45 PM
It's only been what, a year and a half? Just had cable w/ hd hbo installed last week in preperation, way too many problems with the dish in crappy weather. It will keep me off the internet on sunday(spending $$) and my better half from watching "desperate housewife's". Any other Sopranos fans here........predictions....

DirtyMax
02-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Huge fan. A month or so ago, we started watching the series from the very beginning. My girlfriend tried joining in from the last season that was on 2 years ago and missed too much background. Now that she started from day 1, she is hooked.

They're playing the episodes in order on one of the HBO's every night at 7 and 10... just in case you want to start watching now to get yourself into it. They just started Season 4...

JC70SS
02-13-2006, 11:53 AM
I can't wait! The best part is I heard that this is NOT the last season either :thumbsup

twicks69
02-13-2006, 12:40 PM
There will be a proposed 7 seasons total.

As for reviewing past episodes...I own season 5 on DVD.

You are also able to rent all of the seasons at most libraries for free as a whole boxed set. I have had good experiences with Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, and Janesville libraries for renting the Sopranos boxed sets on VHS and DVD.

Currently, my girlfriend and I are rewatching season 5 in preparation. Now all I have to do, is add HBO to my cable subscription.

97PontiacW68
02-13-2006, 12:50 PM
i love sopranos that and curb your enthusiasm .. i miss those : /

DirtyMax
02-13-2006, 12:51 PM
I can't wait! The best part is I heard that this is NOT the last season either :thumbsup

News to me. Awesome if it's true! :banana1: