PDA

View Full Version : Greatest video of the greatest person in Milwaukee inside.....

Neal Steffek
02-12-2006, 11:07 AM
IT'S FREEWAY!!!!!

http://www.cafemilwaukee.com/videos/FreeWay.MOV

There is nothing better then working at Have a Nice Day Cafe and having Freeway come in to dance every other night. :headbang :banana1: :banana

Yooformula
02-12-2006, 11:21 AM
He comes into my place everynight also. I have to walk away otherwise he'll talk about the Bucks until I turn blue.....then talk somemore.

pOrk
02-12-2006, 11:39 AM
He looks like a boat floating around in the air, haha

Who is that guy?

Neal Steffek
02-12-2006, 11:56 AM
He comes into my place everynight also. I have to walk away otherwise he'll talk about the Bucks until I turn blue.....then talk somemore.

You also eh? HAHA.

Freeway is a Milwaukee icon. He goes to most sporting events, and goes bar hoping all over. He has been doing this for years, and goes out EVERY night.

Yooformula
02-12-2006, 01:20 PM
He ahs lifetime tickets to all Milwaukee area sports. He was hit by a city bus several years ago and part of his settlement are season passes. The first time I saw him he was staring at a Bucks game and began to have a seisure. I thought he was cheering or dancing until I learned what that was. What do you do over at Cafe?

Neal Steffek
02-12-2006, 01:33 PM
He ahs lifetime tickets to all Milwaukee area sports. He was hit by a city bus several years ago and part of his settlement are season passes. The first time I saw him he was staring at a Bucks game and began to have a seisure. I thought he was cheering or dancing until I learned what that was. What do you do over at Cafe?

I remember seeing him at Brewer games years and years ago dancing like a wild man in the bleechers. Always having fun.

I do security at Have a Nice Day Cafe. Should I sign Brewcitymuscle.com up for a free beer party so everyone can get in for free one night and have free beer till 11PM?

Adamsy87
02-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Should I sign Brewcitymuscle.com up for a free beer party so everyone can get in for free one night and have free beer till 11PM?

Did someone say free beer? :drool:

Big Boost
02-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Freeway is the man!! I used to play basketball at various outdoor parks in Tosa and he would act like he was coaching us. He would yell at us and sometimes try to substitute other cats that were sitting on the sidelines. Once is awhile he would even ball with us. He would run and gun like Pistol Pete without the Pistol......

pOrk
02-12-2006, 03:54 PM
So he goes out everynight, and does nothing all day? That is the life!

DocDave
02-13-2006, 08:16 AM
FreeWay is a Milwaukee legend. LOL. I remember working at County Stadium years ago... he was always in the Bleachers having the time of his life.

AIDS Giver
02-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Freeway has the HIV+. Why is he dancing with a girl? There should have been 30 cocksmens surrounding him in that church of gayness.

DirtyMax
02-13-2006, 02:41 PM
There's been times I swear he cloned himself. I used to see him far too many times in far too many places for it to be a coincidence. :goof

mrz28M6
03-16-2006, 10:39 PM
roomers have it yoosef was spotted with freeway at lacage :)

Yooformula
03-16-2006, 11:03 PM
HAHHAAHAHHAHA, you are a funny guy brokeback Dustin. Freeway was in tonight just like I figured and he was hitting on all of the ladies.

theavenger333
03-16-2006, 11:22 PM
damn, too bad you over scheduled, i didn't get to see him

Scales
03-17-2006, 09:27 AM
I member when I used to go to Slammers all the time. Freeway would be in there on a regular basis dancin like his pants were on fire!! :banana1: I even saw him in the Fazolis on HWY and Greenfield a couple winters ago...