PDA

View Full Version : Al's visit

PB86MCSS
02-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Saw the SS still in front....apparently someone put money down for the dash already :o. Stole my thought, but it is complete yet and for parts.

Saw a couple g-bodies that I didn't notice previously. A blue/blue 87' Cutlass, a gray/gray 86' ish Cutlass and a Turbo Regal shell which was parted out by a fellow member here in Muskego a year or two ago....don't worry, really nothing left on it worth a damn(were one of the front wheelwells turbo specific?) . Also black trim 1/4 window glass.

The TPI Camaro no longer has the wheels, its a 86' TPI setup it appears, v-belt setup and old SI alternator. I was browsing over it and noticed it had a TPI airfoil....mine for $5 :).

Still a black GP with solid doors on it too. Barely any rust at the bottom, appear to be salvagable.

Rocket Power
02-11-2006, 06:44 PM
I saw that TR shell last Saturday, and I had a moment of silence. :(

GRNDNL
02-11-2006, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=PB86MCSS](were one of the front wheelwells turbo specific?) QUOTE]

Both were, they're stamped Turbo right on the front looking from on top. I'm looking for a rt side, doesn't have to be perfect, just in one piece.....

PB86MCSS
02-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Both wheelwells were still in and looked ok....I thought I recall them being specific. HTH.

Memphis
02-12-2006, 09:16 AM
The trunk lid and 90% of the trim off that TR is sitting in my garage as well as the power master brake setup and ps pump. Also found the headlight bezels and two clean fenders inside the car all last weekend. :thumbsup

GRNDNL
02-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Both wheelwells were still in and looked ok....I thought I recall them being specific. HTH.

If your up there grab them, I'll make it worth our while.....

Is this the Dark Blue car?......

PB86MCSS
02-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Yea, dark blue....I wasn't planning on going back anytime soon actually, not sure if I can make this coming Saturday. If I can go, I'll let you know...

Rocket Power
02-12-2006, 06:04 PM
The trunk lid and 90% of the trim off that TR is sitting in my garage as well as the power master brake setup and ps pump. Also found the headlight bezels and two clean fenders inside the car all last weekend. :thumbsup
Did you get that cutlass header panel?

JohnnyT
02-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Turbo Regal shell which was parted out by a fellow member here in Muskego a year or two ago....

Yea, that TR shell finally left my back yard to go to its final resting place. There really wasn't much good left on it, so don't feel too bad...

Memphis
02-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Did you get that cutlass header panel?

nah, gonna wait until I actually need to use it, to much s*** sitting around now!!

PB86MCSS
02-12-2006, 11:40 PM
I don't feel real bad ;)....but a blacked out g-body always sticks out in the yards....and when I saw the spray paint on the drivers door I knew what car it was :).

JohnnyT
02-13-2006, 07:43 AM
and when I saw the spray paint on the drivers door I knew what car it was :).

Yea, that was a rare, unknown option that year... :goof

jbiscuit
02-13-2006, 08:05 AM
ha ha ha ha ha, good times :rolf