PDA

View Full Version : New g-body owners?

PB86MCSS
02-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Just noticed what seems to be a few more g-body owners on here, or they were lurkers until now.

So for those of you newbies whatcha got? Any pics? Mods, plans? I'm interested and it makes for something to read while I wait for spring :D.

86GUTLASS
02-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Im not new.I just dont post alot.I read alot.Ive had my 86 cutlass supreme for 10 years.it was my first car.Im getting my colector plates this month and then I plan on tinkering with it more,a motor swap,front end rebuild,ford 9 inch rear end, and im sure some other things to.I will try to get some pics loaded.I just got my front brake upgrade parts like Pauls,thanks for the pics,I think im going to get the same upper control arms you have.by the way you have some nice cars :thumbsup may be i will see you fellow g body owners around come spring.

PB86MCSS
02-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Cool...I think I saw your name before, a few times...but theres a couple others off the top of my head I was calling out :D.

Sounds like a nice car, the brake upgrade turned out nice, fit and looks wise....just gotta bleed them and wait for nicer weather to test em'.

madmike
02-11-2006, 02:16 AM
I am building my 85 GP right now, installing my Vortec headed 383 stroker with a TH-350, going to take a bit as I own a shop and just work on my own ride in the free time, yeah right free time ha! couple guys on here have been up to my shop In Portage and seen it in works! Got the interior torn out, new carpet is going in as soon as the dynomat gets here, and have artic white Autometer gauge set for it, B&M Floor shifter, B&M 3,000 Stall converter, the stroker used to be in my S-Blazer show truck, it made 391 hp to the rear wheels at dynotuned in Madison, it has new Vortec heads, performer RPM Vortec intake, 750cfm edelbrock carb, Extreme energy cam kit, pink rods, speed pro hypereutetic pistons at 9:7:1 and MSD 6AL ignition, I need some 3:73 gears for it and a LSD Carrier yet also....