PDA

View Full Version : The New BW3's....your experience there?

jbiscuit
01-31-2006, 03:52 PM
I ate there for the first time last Friday night. Boy was it packed. They even have someone at the door that takes your name down until they have a table ready for you! WOWZAS!

Service was good. Restaurant is good too, LOTS of TVs!! :thumbsup :banana1:

Crawlin
01-31-2006, 03:54 PM
Good place....

I like the hold'em instead of the quizzes.

service is ok, as to be expected at that place. I've been there a couple times now and atleast they don't skimp on sauce!

Flight_740
01-31-2006, 03:57 PM
I have to check that out. It's right down the road from my place.

jbiscuit
01-31-2006, 04:07 PM
I have to agree with Chris, they don't skimp on the sauce for sure! The one south of National skimps BIG TIME on the sauce!

Heat Seeker WS6
01-31-2006, 04:57 PM
2 Wings up from here. My buddy and i already have 'our' waitress. Environment is really good w/ TV's all over and have real good service so far. This one's layout was well planned out.

EvolvedRegal
02-01-2006, 09:50 AM
I was there the weekend after it opened. Maybe we had a shitty waiter but the guy was a frigin idiot. We had to wait 1.5 hours for our food and everytime we asked him he would go check and not come back. I think our bill (6 people) came out to about $120. The waiter sat down at our table and kept making stupid comments and what not. When our food did show up I think it was the manager who served us.

In my philosphy of tipping you start and 0 and work your way up. Not 15-20% off the bat. I think this guy got $8 for his tip, myself and the firends who were with me were all irritated by the time we left. I'd go back but would not let the guy ever serve us again.

Flight_740
02-01-2006, 10:08 AM
I was there the weekend after it opened. Maybe we had a shitty waiter but the guy was a frigin idiot. We had to wait 1.5 hours for our food and everytime we asked him he would go check and not come back. I think our bill (6 people) came out to about $120. The waiter sat down at our table and kept making stupid comments and what not. When our food did show up I think it was the manager who served us.

In my philosphy of tipping you start and 0 and work your way up. Not 15-20% off the bat. I think this guy got $8 for his tip, myself and the firends who were with me were all irritated by the time we left. I'd go back but would not let the guy ever serve us again.

I usually give a place 3 trys. After that I won't go back.

Slow Joe
02-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, sometimes places do just hire idiots... I'll have to check this one out, even though it's on the opposite side of "town" lol...

Neal Steffek
02-01-2006, 10:50 AM
BW3= great place, horrid wings.

jbiscuit
02-01-2006, 10:53 AM
have you tried the boneless ones? I REALLY prefer them to the regular wings....

I need to get to Magoos for wings! GOOD STUFF!

Crawlin
02-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Boneless Carribean Jerk(spelling?)

That stuff is awesome! It's the food of choice when we are hungry here at the dealership. ALTHOUGH, i will say as of late the one on National has been SMOTHERING them with sauce. We got some of the spiciest jerk sauce i've ever had.

Neal Steffek
02-01-2006, 12:02 PM
have you tried the boneless ones? I REALLY prefer them to the regular wings....

I need to get to Magoos for wings! GOOD STUFF!

It IS Wensday. 25 wings at Magoo's today. Lord knows I will be there. :headbang

Silver03SRT
02-01-2006, 05:13 PM
I cant believe bw3s is getting ride of smokey southwestern.

Flight_740
02-01-2006, 05:33 PM
It all tastes the same when you're totally Shlt faced. :alcoholic :durr :rolf

PB86MCSS
02-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Great sauces....great chicken tender salad too :D.

I've been to the new one a few times, the service is almost over the top...they ask you if you want refills for water/soda...kinda odd. Not used to it at the others anyways. Went early Saturday and they didn't have anyone to take orders at the front so you had to order with a waitress, kinda pissed me off since I didn't want to that way nor leave a tip for that. I'd rather order myself and seat myself to save that extra money :rolleyes:.

Yooformula
02-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Great sauces....great chicken tender salad too :D.

I've been to the new one a few times, the service is almost over the top...they ask you if you want refills for water/soda...kinda odd. Not used to it at the others anyways. Went early Saturday and they didn't have anyone to take orders at the front so you had to order with a waitress, kinda pissed me off since I didn't want to that way nor leave a tip for that. I'd rather order myself and seat myself to save that extra money :rolleyes:.

we'll take care of that. they arent supposed to do that.