PDA

View Full Version : Your strange race challenges stories.

Firefighter Z
01-27-2006, 11:40 PM
What are some of the strange challenges that you have gotten? From past to most recent.

Robs_b20b
01-28-2006, 03:22 AM
List your strange challenges.... I'm sure yours is going to be more interesting than mine.... I drive a Civic :goof

Crawlin
01-28-2006, 08:57 AM
I once got challenged by an LT1... wasn't a pretty ending for them :)

turbogarrett
01-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Back when I had a modded blue awd talon, I got a ricer flybye by some old fart and his wife in a white bentley while minding my own buisness on the east side. Confident I could take this car I offer $100 at the next stoplight, he leans over and says "kid, I crap bigger than you". I had no comeback. Meanwhile some guys in the left turn lane are complimenting gramps on his ride and laughing at the guy in the blue pos. WTF people thought I was racing :fire I launch hard at the light, he just eases off the line, I go turn off and go home. Bentley=1 dsm=0 This one still bugs the s%#t outta me, 6 years later :D

nismodave
01-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Pulled up to a light over by Badger Trans on the HWY going North. A white Viper GTS-R pulls up next to me. I start laughing becuse at that time I only had a T28bb turbo on the SR. I have a passenger with me, hes like "Dont even try it man" But this guy gives me a rev , so Im like "Fvck it".

I get the best launch I probobly ever got in that car and Im door to door with him till I back out at the end of 3rd and he goes flying away.

I pull up to the next light, and a kid in a Camaro yells to me " What do you have in that??? My Dad is driving that Viper, I cant beleive you stayed with him."

I found out like a year later that the guy was pissed that a "Ricer" stayed with his almighty VIPER.

http://www.vipercentral.com/pics/gts/gts32.jpg

97z2801ss
01-28-2006, 01:55 PM
good story dave... hahahaha
bye bye viper

Slow Joe
01-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I raced this one idiot in a V6 Firebird with my Malibu... LOL, wait he was on the boards... Anyone remember Conrad from like a year ago... lol, you know big talker who was gunna s/c his V6 bird and it was gunna be faster than anything else on the roads... Anyways... Raced this kid 3 times... once down a freeway onramp where I had to back down otherwise I'd of taken out his back bumper... Second time on the freeway where there was no pulling at all... Third time back down a freeway onramp where I started pulling on him but didn't have enough lane to pass... Damn that was a lame story... oh well, the Malibu was trying to own something... lol poor car... :rolf

lotsals1
01-28-2006, 08:36 PM
I had this dude with a white LT1 z rev at me in South Milw. but when I turned around he took off :banana1: :rolf sorry man had to do it

Al
01-28-2006, 10:41 PM
I was driving down Mequon Rd with a car full of pizzas when a kid pulls up next to me in a mid 90s accord LX. I know that the lx is slower than my car and, being in Mequon, I did not want to do anything stupid. Well, persistance pays off for the kid because he was getting on my nerves. We do the little downshift thing and I wait for him to go first. He goes and then I. Before I was going 10 over in a 40, I win. I'm thinking that I should not have done that while delivering pizzas because a ticket= fired. When I turn off mequon, the kid did a typical ricer flyby.

BTW- lots of kids with bimmer 3s in the M'quon. They are easy prey for my underpowered integra.

TransAm12sec
01-28-2006, 11:19 PM
Do you live around Mequon?

Al
01-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Well, I on the east side of Milwaukee, but I'm up in Cedarburg alot at my old man's house.

nismodave
01-28-2006, 11:32 PM
I need a Large Peperoni .......

Firefighter Z
01-28-2006, 11:46 PM
I had this dude with a white LT1 z rev at me in South Milw. but when I turned around he took off :banana1: :rolf sorry man had to do it

LOL! Smart Azz.... I didnt know it was you till I turned the corner and you went screaming down 17th, I was like shiat I just reved at Tim LOL :rolf :banana

Firefighter Z
01-28-2006, 11:59 PM
Old lady in a Turbo Beetle, tried racing me when I was running open headers just before the airport tunnel.
Pizzed her off after I asked her if that flower vace gave her like 50hp.

Robs_b20b
01-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Old lady in a Turbo Beetle, tried racing me when I was running open headers just before the airport tunnel.
Pizzed her off after I asked her if that flower vace gave her like 50hp.

ahahahahahaha :thumbsup

Al
01-29-2006, 12:41 AM
I need a Large Peperoni .......

Where to? I'll bring it Initial D style in my drifting integra. :banana1:

http://home.netvigator.com/~skywheel/collection/initial_d.jpg

nismodave
01-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Where to? I'll bring it Initial D style in my drifting integra. :banana1:

http://home.netvigator.com/~skywheel/collection/initial_d.jpg

:rolf

GRM-REPR
01-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Worst race ever was back in 97' when I had my 72' Buick Skylark. I didnt know much about LT1's but lets just say I never fooled around with them again. I got my ass handed to me by a purple 96' Formula. I liked them so much that when my younger brother got one (Nickz28) back in 00' I had to get my own. I still miss that 97 T/A. But I also love my Mustang.