PDA

View Full Version : My radio/sub stolen AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsomeears
01-26-2006, 05:13 PM
First off this is my 2nd time getting stuff stolen because I Fell Asleep and didnt lock my doors.

Sometimes I wonder if having anything nice is even worth it anymore.

Prolly some ghetto slums that did it to :flipoff2: but lets not get into that.

I parked the car around 6 pm and fell asleep, walked to my car at 6:50 AM for work and my RCA and remote turn on wire are laying perfectly on my seat. Then I look in my trunk NO SUB, they left my amp tho. It was disconected and under some blankets from the week before because I had to take everything out to pull my fuel pump clip.

Only up side to this is that I got the sub for free, box was $20 and the CD player was $50 from Mike on here and no broken windows.

I'm almost positive whoever took this knows me or of me or of my car or who the Hell knows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1st time my stuff was stolen was Last year in the summer, I had my 4 windows down and fell asleep just like this time, when I walked outside to my car and saw I left my windows down i said to myself " Ahh **** my stuff is gone I know it "

Yep everything was gone but this time it was more high dollar stuff, alpine,15" explode,Front Mount intercooler in the back seat & 100 or so CD's.

Only reason I have a sub in the back is for SOME base, for christ sakes I listen to HOUSE Music and its not like im pounding it 24/7 like a wangsta.

CRAZY THING IS, IM NOT EVEN MAD AD ALL :eek:

I'M NOT SURE WHY, AND IT SCARES ME.

LOCK YOUR DOORS :(

d0nut
01-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Wait til you get old like me and when they steal your stereo they leave all the CD's......

Lemme know if you need a cheapie, I just saw one for sale for $60.

Sean

awsomeears
01-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Wait til you get old like me and when they steal your stereo they leave all the CD's......

Lemme know if you need a cheapie, I just saw one for sale for $60.

Sean

Actually I have an old school pioneer that the lights dont work but still plays great, ill throw that in :thumbsup

But thanks for the offer.

Yooformula
01-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear that but dood, you are a dumbas$ sir! How many times do you have to leave your sh|t open before you stop???? better start looking online classifieds for a front mount.

awsomeears
01-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry to hear that but dood, you are a dumbas$ sir! How many times do you have to leave your sh|t open before you stop???? better start looking online classifieds for a front mount.

Yea your right but I can honestly say that I have left my Car Doors open Three time since the 1st time my stuff was stolen, and thats being 100% honest.

You know what it really sad ? is that you called me a dumba$$ and that I agree that im a dumba$$, but this car stereo stealing crap is such the norm that we forget thats its wrong and call ourselfs dumba$$ es when this happens.

We shouldnt even think that that because stealing is wrong, but once again thats the norm for ya.

Weird how that works hey :mad:

Yooformula
01-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry man. didnt mean to pour salt into the wounds. You are right though, its sick that we have to blame ourselves for the affliction of others.

84hurst
01-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Yea your right but I can honestly say that I have left my Car Doors open Three time since the 1st time my stuff was stolen, and thats being 100% honest.

You know what it really sad ? is that you called me a dumba$$ and that I agree that im a dumba$$, but this car stereo stealing crap is such the norm that we forget thats its wrong and call ourselfs dumba$$ es when this happens.

We shouldnt even think that that because stealing is wrong, but once again thats the norm for ya.

Weird how that works hey :mad:
I know, it's far to often of an occurence that we often blame ourselves, but why? It's all the ghetto peices of sh*t that feel that they need to steal our sh*t just because we went out and bought the stuff from Best Buy for full price because we are respectable people. Fu*k that. All I know is that if I EVER caught anyone trying to break into my car, I would be in jail for a long time and would have no regrets. Thanks for letting me rant. :thumbsup

LIL EVO
01-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Move

Silver03SRT
01-26-2006, 07:23 PM
I think my cd player has a tracking device on it so if its ever stolen I can call eclipse and they will tell me where its at. only if its hooked up though. But ya locks or no locks they will take your stuff if they want it.

Slow Joe
01-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Hrmmm I guess I've been fornatuate thus far... But I always lock my doors... That way if I'm questioned by the insurance company I can still collect...

UnderPSI
01-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Maybe it is time for an alarm?

Lash
01-26-2006, 09:42 PM
This is why my stuff is bolted down through the floor. They can get in...but they aint leaving with anything.

My stuff was also stolen once. I said "NEVER again". A second attemt was made...but they got nothing. My alarm went off and they split.

nismodave
01-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Sorry about that man.........I hope those guys get caught.

awsomeears
01-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Move

That will solve nothing :durr

HITMAN
01-26-2006, 11:10 PM
You know what happens when you lock your doors? If they're really determined, they'll smash the window. Now you are still without your stuff, plus you get to fix your window. :fire

Hide your crap, don't go thumping through shady areas, and as somebody else said, move.

pOrk
01-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Hah, I remember when I had my s10 I did that **** all the time. Would be hanging out with friends during the summer, my drivers window was always cracked enough to reach your arm in to open it because my door popper didn't always work. Everytime I feel asleep, I would get back to my car in the middle of the night and sure as ****, EVERY TIME it happened my CD's would be gone but nothing else

theavenger333
01-27-2006, 01:02 AM
oh wait, it can get better, i've had 2 decks stolen, and cds twice also. the kicker? both times the CD players were broken, the first one ate CDs sometimes, the second one (which i put in right after the first was stolen) was a hoopty that the face barely lit, and it didn't even read a cd. all of it broken, and i got to replace a window and a door handle twice

jbiscuit
01-27-2006, 07:26 AM
I agree, move. Or get a trunk monkey.

WilliamZ
01-27-2006, 07:40 AM
:rolf The trunk monkey... Sucks to hear you got ripped off.. :(

Slow Joe
01-27-2006, 08:20 AM
The trunk monkey... or a big black guy named ben... lol http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/bigblackben.html?

PB86MCSS
01-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Where did this occur? Might of asked this in summer too if you posted about the previous time, but always curious where a theft happens....if I'm in the area then I might keep my guard up more than normal. Sorry to hear about it though....no excuse for f-ing theives.

Lash
01-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Mine was stolen in New Berlin the first time.....in my parents driveway. But that was a good 6-7 years ago.