PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket warranty recommendations?

Yooformula
01-25-2006, 08:12 PM
I will need a warranty for the durango, anyone have experience with any? I had a really good one with the Formula but I forgot who it was through.

Slow Joe
01-25-2006, 08:15 PM
I'd get one through Chrysler, how many miles do you have on it right now??

Yooformula
01-25-2006, 08:28 PM
My 04 now has 34k on it....I dont trust factory Chrylser warranties plus I dont think you can purchase it from them after you bought the vehicle.

nismodave
01-25-2006, 08:41 PM
I dont trust Cry-slur as it is. My Intrepid is crap.

Yooformula
01-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Thats why I want an extended warranty BUT our Durango has been 99% problem free and the one issue it did have I was taken care of with ease and fast as poo! Every car I have owned had issues, My 00 Maxima had a break the first week but it ended up being the only thing we ever had break in 4 years of ownership. This Dodge has been great so far, a big departure from previous dodge's I have owned.

Slow Joe
01-25-2006, 08:51 PM
Honestly, I'd rather have a factory extended than an aftermarket... No deductable, and it's about the same price... PLUS it's bumper to bumper just like your factory warranty... I had the aftermarket on my Malibu and they wouldn't repair half the **** that broke on it... STUPID car... It only had 53k mi on it too when I got rid of it... Then again I bought it used with 40k on it so I'm not sure of it's previous life, but still...

Car Guy
01-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I dont trust Cry-slur as it is. My Intrepid is crap.

2nd gen. Intrepids ARE the biggest piles of S**T ever made(I hope you don't have the 2.7L). And it's sad because personally I think they are good looking cars, very different from alot of other makes.........

Now with that said, how about that new Challenger!!!.....it's a post-72' Mopar I would actually like to own, hope the 'real thing' looks close to the concept.......

A B4C Z
01-25-2006, 09:57 PM
fedelity warantty is very good. Also ryan warranty is awsome. These are the most common used ones. I had a fedelity that CAME with my cavi when i bought it used. Needless to say i had to use it and it was flawless the company was great and fast. Ryan warranty is the other very popular one that i see at the shop otherwise. They have a pain in the ass rep that comes out and looks at the cars tho and hes well doenst give in to everything that needs to be done.

theavenger333
01-25-2006, 10:53 PM
yoo, i'll get u the info on the warranty i had on the GTP.....