PDA

View Full Version : cruising on northside

Bee
01-25-2006, 11:54 AM
anyone cruising on the north side of town lately... just wondering because I saw like 10 civic hatchbacks and like 5 Integras along with NEONS, a STI or two better yet I think it was a few EVOs... Sunday night i think!!!

who are they and why are they cruising around for... hummm may be just friends gathering up together for a church night out!!! :confused

:D :rolf

Yooformula
01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Where abouts? I see a bunch of crotchrockets and imports racing around bradley ave towards the business districts.

Berettaspeed
01-25-2006, 07:44 PM
you mean on 43rd crusing???? or racing on the N.S???? i have not been racing in 2 year or more. that need to start back up again....

Bee
01-25-2006, 10:42 PM
just saw them cruising on 76st street or so.. seemed to be near like goodhope area .... so could have ALREADY started..hehe you know what i mean...... :thumbsup

Berettaspeed
01-25-2006, 11:07 PM
ahhh yes.... could have.. wow early.. maybe ill head up there one weekend with the beater and check it out.... its fun to watch.

Junky Giorgio
01-26-2006, 08:55 AM
just saw them cruising on 76st street or so.. seemed to be near like goodhope area .... so could have ALREADY started..hehe you know what i mean...... :thumbsup
Bee, your a day late and a few pennies short....yes they have begun! i have some nice video too ;)

Crawlin
01-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Where are you guys going again? Cause with the amount of people that surf this site, I want to venture to the OTHER side of town since you are plainly setting this up on a public forum :)

fly5150
01-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Where are you guys going again? Cause with the amount of people that surf this site, I want to venture to the OTHER side of town since you are plainly setting this up on a public forum :)
Yeah you were probably just "seeing" things the other night, Bee. I'm sure that wont happen again for awhile.
:chair:

Berettaspeed
01-26-2006, 08:27 PM

going where...i have no clue to what you are talking about N.S says it all...ask someone in person.. im sure the "people" that do know whats going on already know. we goto HWY on mayfair road :shades

Slow Joe
01-26-2006, 08:47 PM
76th Street!?!?! Yikes that road is horrible... The neighborhood isn't that great either.. lol

Bee
01-27-2006, 12:56 PM

no they aren't street racing.. it's been banned in Milwaukee. I just saw them a bunch of imports gathering and talking.... then they left to another place... remember they left don't take it as "they cruised to another place..."

no one cruises and/or street races anymore.... beelieve it... hehe!!! :thumbsup

Bee
01-27-2006, 12:58 PM
76th Street!?!?! Yikes that road is horrible... The neighborhood isn't that great either.. lol

neighborhood is great .... just change to your ghetto side and you'll fit right in... :D

Bee
01-27-2006, 12:59 PM
i'm just going to wait until the track opens to race my cummins... street racing is dangerous and banned...anyhow... :headbang

nismodave
01-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Yea soooo Ghetto. Dont come up here.

Too scary.

Robs_b20b
01-28-2006, 03:19 AM
It's not that bad on the NORF side as long as you keep to yourself and don't go out looking for trouble majority of the time trouble doesn't find you... I mean com'on don't you guys like to see a big bodies with dub duces and TV's just rollin around at 2 in the morning????? I think it's kind of cool

Berettaspeed
01-28-2006, 05:48 PM
people watch too many movies lol.... everything is overrated papers blow things way out.... its no different than on the southside on bruce or even on HWY. more ppl start **** on HWY more than the N.S hang out. hell i can leave my keys and doors unlocked and be down the block.. people respect you car when your there. and besides most people know who the car belongs to and i know i would say somthing, but im sure others would as well if somone tried to fu)ck with it

Robs_b20b
01-28-2006, 07:33 PM
agreed

Slow Joe
01-29-2006, 01:12 AM
Yeah, idk... I just don't like the neighborhood... lol... idk why but hwy 100 seems so much more suited for crusing to me...