PDA

View Full Version : Automotion Car Show in Wis. Dells......

Car Guy
01-25-2006, 07:22 AM
I'm thinking of going this year, just wondering if anybody has any advice on a decent place to stay. I don't need anything fancy, clean and cheap will work for me.......

http://www.wisdells.com/events/automotion.cfm

Anybody else thinking of going......???

ffvetteman
01-25-2006, 07:57 AM
I will be there. been there every year for the past 6 or 7 years. I switch hotels often. I forgot a couple of the hoels i would recoment not to go to. Ill list them when i remember. Nice hotels, put a bunch of kids there make noise and party in the parking lot until 3am.

Great show. I can wait

0TransAm0
01-25-2006, 08:23 AM
sweet show..ive been thier one time a couple years ago..the funny thing is i didn't even know about the car show. me and the lady were just going to the dells for a getaway...next thing ya know were checking out the show..it was great.

Nix
01-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Was there last year, was awsome weather and a sweet turn out of over a thousand cars. I stayed at the Mayflower, cheap and close right around the corner from where you enter your car into the show at noahs ark. We already reserved 3-4 rooms awhile back. I believe it was 58 for a double queen and they only had the second floor rooms left. Anyone who hasnt been to this show I STRONGLY suggest you go if you love oder muscle. I believe this year it is going to be 86' and onlder or is it 85' and older like last year? Well anywho its a kick ass car show and I can fukin wait to go again!!!!! :thumbsup

pOrk
01-25-2006, 02:13 PM
We have 30 rooms reserved at the skyline, this is the hotel that the vetteman is talking about where everyone stays out partying till 3 am. Usually later. I have gone every year since I was 16, this is the show season opener for me and I LOVE IT.