pOrk
01-17-2006, 03:23 PM
WEEEEEEE

57,000 miles
Leather Interior
AC Blows cold as FAWK

here she is:

http://www.glowersdistrict.com/gallery/files/1/9/caddypassengerside.jpg

All joking aside, this WAS my grandfathers car. He recently got himself into an accident and I decided to buy the car back from the insurance company since he didnt get HALF of what he paid for the car a few years back, and I am trying to part it out to raise some money for another vehicle for him.

I am selling EVERYTHING off this car, if it wont unbolt I will cut it off for you. If you know anyone looking for an LT1, 700R4, interior, body panels ( caprice or caddy ), tail lights, bulbs, hell I will sell window switches. Trying to get my grandpa into a new ride asap.

Here are the other photos:

http://www.glowersdistrict.com/gallery/files/1/9/caddydamage.jpg

http://www.glowersdistrict.com/gallery/files/1/9/caddydriversside.jpg

WilliamZ
01-17-2006, 03:43 PM
damn that looked like it was a nice clean Fleet! I like those cars. 1994-1996!

Russ Jerome
01-17-2006, 04:50 PM
May want to post it in journal as "complete LTI powertain with harness".
May be worth the time to try and E-bay it as a complete car for "upgraded"
powertrain. No muss no fuss some old school camaro owner is dreaming
about a complete parts car like that.

pOrk
01-17-2006, 11:03 PM
May want to post it in journal as "complete LTI powertain with harness".
May be worth the time to try and E-bay it as a complete car for "upgraded"
powertrain. No muss no fuss some old school camaro owner is dreaming
about a complete parts car like that.

Sure would beat parting it out, the ultimate goal is to get 1000 - 1500 out of the car. How do you mean, by that ebay listing?

Russ Jerome
01-17-2006, 11:12 PM
People looking to install a late model powertrain (smart one's) search
e-bay for let's say 94-96 Caprice Wagons and the like for complete
cars to have computer/harness ect.

Another aproach would be sell "LT1- 700R4" in parts section of e-bay,
when bidder views he see "complete running" car when he opens link.
What better was to buy a motor than get it in running cradle. Or simply
list "Free Caddy" with motor/trans purchase :) If you found a buyer for
each and every part alone you would get great money but you know
how that goes. Would be easier selling complete car in winter to rodder.

scottie K
01-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Pork you should easly get 1500 - 2k as is if not more is it repairable?

let me somtimes i know people that want a fixer give me all the info you can
thanks scotty k

pOrk
01-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Pork you should easly get 1500 - 2k as is if not more is it repairable?

let me somtimes i know people that want a fixer give me all the info you can
thanks scotty k

Frame rails are bent in, only reason the car was totaled is cause parts are " hard to come by " aka the chevy dealership didnt want to put any time or money into it. The car didnt seem bad at all, and it has been more then well maintained. Then again everyone says that, but this car saw the car wash EVERY DAY
and look at the damn tires, vouges :headbang

Berettaspeed
01-18-2006, 12:16 AM
lol i saw the first pic and was like WHAT!!!!!! 100 bucks..then damn i saw the 2nd pic.LOL yeah worth more and easier to get rid of as a running and full drivetrain for people who want upgrades....

Russ Jerome
01-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Man could I build a killer go kart outa that thing....
too many project.

Irish
01-18-2006, 05:30 PM
WEEEEEEE

57,000 miles
Leather Interior
AC Blows cold as FAWK

here she is:

http://www.glowersdistrict.com/gallery/files/1/9/caddypassengerside.jpg

All joking aside, this WAS my grandfathers car. He recently got himself into an accident and I decided to buy the car back from the insurance company since he didnt get HALF of what he paid for the car a few years back, and I am trying to part it out to raise some money for another vehicle for him.

I am selling EVERYTHING off this car, if it wont unbolt I will cut it off for you. If you know anyone looking for an LT1, 700R4, interior, body panels ( caprice or caddy ), tail lights, bulbs, hell I will sell window switches. Trying to get my grandpa into a new ride asap.

Here are the other photos:

http://www.glowersdistrict.com/gallery/files/1/9/caddydamage.jpg

http://www.glowersdistrict.com/gallery/files/1/9/caddydriversside.jpg

I think you should take the caddy motor/trans, set it off to the side. Next you should take what you can out of your grandpa's caddy (that will work) and put it into your caddy! I know it's a LT1,( J/K FDriva) but I think with that modern Motor/Trans combo you'll have more power :devil , it will drive better (lighter/reliable) :thumbsup , parts are cheaper/available :wow , and last but not least cost. With the Overdrive you'll better MPG :wooo . I can't believe that some hadn't said it sooner!

USMARINE1108
01-18-2006, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=Berettaspeed]lol i saw the first pic and was like WHAT!!!!!! 100 bucks..QUOTE]

I saw the first pic and thought he got a great deal on a caddy with bags.

pOrk
01-18-2006, 09:08 PM
I think you should take the caddy motor/trans, set it off to the side. Next you should take what you can out of your grandpa's caddy (that will work) and put it into your caddy! I know it's a LT1,( J/K FDriva) but I think with that modern Motor/Trans combo you'll have more power :devil , it will drive better (lighter/reliable) :thumbsup , parts are cheaper/available :wow , and last but not least cost. With the Overdrive you'll better MPG :wooo . I can't believe that some hadn't said it sooner!

Ick no way would I replace my big block with a small block, let alone an LT1 YUCK

**** gas milage, I ain't ditchin my 390 :-P

Slow Joe
01-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Plus it would take away from how original (factory) the car is... I don't think he's going for a race car... If he were, I don't think he would of started with a '60s Caddie... lol

Heat Seeker WS6
01-19-2006, 11:36 AM
If that tranny will slide into my 93 with no mods needed I'll take it. At least then it can move around on its own power.

Irish
01-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Ick no way would I replace my big block with a small block, let alone an LT1 YUCK

**** gas milage, I ain't ditchin my 390 :-P

well if that is the case I say we look for a 501 (Clint has one) and through a 200 shot on it, throw on some slicks, and let her rip! Ask farmtruck about it. :D

pOrk
01-19-2006, 05:38 PM
501? Caddy motors were 472s and 500s I thought? My buddy had a 500 in his 68 that is runnin 13 second quarters, has headers, cam, and 100 shot. Thats a big car to go that fast!

Irish
01-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Some one correct me if I am wrong but, I believe that the Caddy 501 was the biggest Caddy built. However, My knowledge is limited to late 40's and newer. There might be a 1930's V-12 behemoth for all I know.