PDA

View Full Version : A little off topic but oh well

slow85vette
01-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey everyone! I'm with GPA (Greyhound Pets of America) of WI...and if anyone knows anything about this lost Greyhound or has seen Wade, please call Rebecca or leave me a note or call my cell (262)323-1264. I will answer my cell day or night and I'm sure Rebecca will answer day or night as well. Today we had volunteers out looking for Wade but with no luck, we didnt' find him. But we did see the St Bernard that attacked Wade. This St Bernard is 200+ pounds and our volunteers saw this dog go after a kid that was walking on the sidewalk today. And he can reach the sidewalk from his tye out. Also, from a person that saw the attack said it took two men to pulled the St. Bernard off of Wade....Please be very aware of when you are out in your neighorhood.

~Annie aka slow85vette

Here's the info about Wade:
Answers to Wade (or Wader Bader) Unaltered, friendly, white & red male. Was being walked, was attacked by Saint Bernard, possibly bit in back, slipped his collar and took off running. Was last seen Delavan, WI in the apartment complex on the corner of Birchwood & Larson school Rd in Delavan, Wisconsin. He has no ID on other than his tatoos now.

He's very lovable. Sings and talks to us when we get home. DOES NOT like any animals that do not look like greyhounds (he's afraid of them and will run the other way).

my name is Rebecca Golden. phone number is 262-370-4581. I was not home when this happened. Apparently it started around 4pm today(Thursday 01/12/05). He has been seen since, but the kids couldn't catch up with him. He knows his name.

trnrofgryhnds@aol.com

the police/sherriff and shelters in the area have been notified. We've had NUMEROUS people looking for him, but no luck as of 9:22 this evening.

please, please please let me know if you find him or see him so he can come home and get the attention he needs (medically and otherwise). We're close to the Illinois border, so he could be anywhere. Again, he was possibly bitten in the back. I don't know how hurt he was, because the guy who pulled the other dog off said he ran away too fast.

unfortunately all the pictures are still in the camera & phone. will post one as soon as possible.