Contrast : Not even sure what that is
Lite : About 2:30PM

:rolf

I'll be signing autographs later tonight :goof

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/bradjancarik/84c42308.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/bradjancarik/acb0a20f.jpg

CruxGNZ
01-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Haha! ...almost looks like you smashed into the basketball pole.

Slow Joe
01-14-2006, 06:31 PM
that's one beautiful neon... looks like my old one did... lmao except now it's blue, spray painted blue, flat black, gloss black... and... yeah I think that's all... oh and Car Guy has it... lol

Car Guy
01-14-2006, 06:46 PM
OH YEAH!!!!.......My neon is faster, AND it has a 'custom' paint job......

theavenger333
01-14-2006, 07:11 PM
the blue neon owns

penji04
01-14-2006, 07:52 PM
go shibby!!!! lol thats for you joe.

Slow Joe
01-14-2006, 09:18 PM
See everyone on this board has love for Shibby (the blue/black/black/blue neon) lol...

theavenger333
01-15-2006, 12:15 AM
the name shibby dun got retired when i took most of the crap off it, put screws where they belonged, cleaned it, put the excess parts back on, the list goes on....... :) frickin ricers

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 12:22 AM
LMAO, hey... it wasn't THAT bad you shoulda saw it when I got it... lol... no door pannels... front end all out of whack... missing more parts than you could think of... lol did you actually get the air bags and abs to work?? And hey I cleaned that damn thing too, I had the seats out and all... It will always be Shibby as long as it has those dents in the roof and parts from other Neons... lol...

awsomeears
01-15-2006, 04:18 AM
You know you'd ROLE IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car Guy
01-15-2006, 07:39 AM
Nah, I just use the spot where the airbags are supposed to go for storage, works great......

loud91rs
01-15-2006, 08:14 AM
I love this thread...that car gets more ass that a damn toilet seat. Too bad the guy who really messed it up(when i had it it looked really decent) isn't on here too. :banana1:

Car Guy
01-15-2006, 11:09 AM
I love this thread...that car gets more ass that a damn toilet seat. Too bad the guy who really messed it up(when i had it it looked really decent) isn't on here too. :banana1:

You owned it too.......!!!

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 12:15 PM
You owned it too.......!!!

LOL, I told you it went through my group of friends... :thumbsup He had it first... then our friend EJ, then me... Then Steve... now you... lol... :banana1:

theavenger333
01-15-2006, 12:58 PM
yeah, i got it all to work, re-installed the airbag and had it tested on the pass side. i dunno who hacked the steering column, but i couldn't get the cruise to work either. wires were/are all tore up. took the front bumper off again, but that interior was AWFUL. stunk like all hell. finally figured out what happened, i had to take the blower motor apart, a mouse made a nest in the box, had to get into the vent under the hood/dash also, i vacummed it all out, sprayed lysol through it for weeks. got it pretty good again, it might still stink (smells like piss) if you blast the fan, justin could prob tell ya how it is now. but those seats and carpet absolutly reeked. as for the rice crap, man, it was bad enough being on there in the first place, but you shoulda seen how it was "installed"

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I figured something had died in it... I mean hey it sat in a field for a few years... lol It had cruise?? I never knew that, I didn't think it had cruise... Yeah, I didn't want to start taking it all apart, I did some cleaning on the interior (trust me it was cleaned MANY times before that)... Umm as for the "rice" stuff you mean the white face gauges?? lol... Super glue?? Yeah... That's why I left 'em... Everything else with that car shoulda been straight, but yeah, it was worse before... lol... And Fox (loud91rs for those who don't know) you were the one that resurected it, then nailed the buick or w/e and ****ed it up the second time... then sold it to him... :chair: lol

Car Guy
01-15-2006, 04:26 PM
yeah, i got it all to work, re-installed the airbag and had it tested on the pass side. i dunno who hacked the steering column, but i couldn't get the cruise to work either. wires were/are all tore up. took the front bumper off again, but that interior was AWFUL. stunk like all hell. finally figured out what happened, i had to take the blower motor apart, a mouse made a nest in the box, had to get into the vent under the hood/dash also, i vacummed it all out, sprayed lysol through it for weeks. got it pretty good again, it might still stink (smells like piss) if you blast the fan, justin could prob tell ya how it is now. but those seats and carpet absolutly reeked. as for the rice crap, man, it was bad enough being on there in the first place, but you shoulda seen how it was "installed"

It's actually not that bad anymore, if at all, but that's after a bottle of $18 airborne bacteria interior spray.......

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh, hrmmm I used this stuff that we have at work that takes any smell out... but I didn't know the carcus was still in there... Maybe that's why it only worked for a week or two... plus I bleached the trunk when it was leaking and no one cared so it got moldy... now that was gross...

STEALTHZR2
01-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Turn it into a DEMO car..

loud91rs
01-15-2006, 09:48 PM
it wasn't too bad of a car when i resurrected it...it had matching fenders and bumper...then yeah i rear ended some lady, and i gave the guy i sold it to my old white neon's hood, and front bumper, and he bought some al's fenders and ghetto rigged EVERYTHING. scrub a dub employee for ya :chair:

theavenger333
01-16-2006, 12:18 AM
there were no carcasses, i don't think, but there was hair and nest stuff, and about 4000000000024204505 little turds. the little paper blower cone thing was yellow, so i changed that. i just stuck a shop vac up in there and listened to everything coming out. i was gonna hook up the air compressor and shove that in there and blow everything around a ton, then drop the blower fan again (really easy, takes like 5 minutes) and watch the junk all fall out again. there was some stuff with the suspension and braking that was jimmy rigged, not to mention all the interior lights. never could figure out the Radio either. someone at some point snipped all the rear speaker wiring, and had some others ran to it, but they ddidn't have any power going to them. musta been Amped at some point? so i tried to tap those into the harness in the proper spots, and they still wouldn't work. as it sits unless justin did somethin, i tapped them into the front speakers. worked fine with the AM/FM non cassette deck. i couldn't get an aftermarket to work in it though. ahh well. the tires put on it also are WAY too big for the car, not the proper size. that car runs awesome though, i'm sure Justin's g/f is driving it, getting some sweet mileage instead of that big boat she was crusin in?? a proper paint job and it would be quite a respectable car.

awsomeears
01-16-2006, 12:21 AM
This thread is about my Fantastic Photo Shoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one wants to know why there is that Blingy Bling Blue Fender is on there ?

Slow Joe
01-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Hrmmm, never had a problem with my aftermarket deck (that I took out before i sold it obviously since it's in my truck right now) Ummm I know nothing about the suspension and braking since I was gunna get into that and decided not to.. The tires were pretty much brand new freebies I got off one of my friends Olds Cutlass' so I was happy with that... Ummm... That's about it... lol, I know I fixed a bunch of turn signal and headlight wiring when I got it... So who knows what else there was... lol, I fixed that stuff and just drove the car... I knew the brakes weren't the greatest, but they worked... And never even looked at the suspension... The interior lights might not of worked when you open the drivers door b/c of the switch (door sensor) being bad from the original door being open for 3 years as it sat in a field... lol

Slow Joe
01-16-2006, 12:24 AM
This thread is about my Fantastic Photo Shoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one wants to know why there is that Blingy Bling Blue Fender is on there ?

Sorry I guess I hyjacked it... lol :goof

theavenger333
01-16-2006, 12:27 AM
you suck brad, get out of here! joe, i'm not like complaining, i enjoyed doing stuff to that car, i came out ahead anyway, kinda i guess? besides, its justin's now. still gotta get him that cluster though...

loud91rs
01-16-2006, 07:07 AM
wow after reading all of this....wtf did the guy i sold the car to do to it?!?! joe can vouch for it being a pretty decent car when i had it.

loud91rs
01-16-2006, 07:08 AM
and about the stereo...when i had it i had all new speakers, deck, amp and subs(huge alpine amp and two jl 12w6v2s in it that would literally make the windshield move when it hit hard) and everything worked great, i used the speaker wire that was ran to the back because that was there when i got it...i'm not sure what ej did to it for it not to work now.

loud91rs
01-16-2006, 08:07 AM
who cares about that blingin fender, check out the mo fo rims dawwwwwwg.

theavenger333
01-16-2006, 01:36 PM
rims are still in my garage, one's got a chunk outta it

loud91rs
01-16-2006, 01:43 PM
for everybody who is looking at this and is wondering what the hell we are talking about, "shibby" is the blue neon in these pics...well it doesn't look like this anymore but it did when i had it, along with my other old neon fresh out of the spray booth.

theavenger333
01-16-2006, 01:54 PM
i had one pic of it, with the tint and hubbies and monster tires and such, but i can't find it

loud91rs
01-16-2006, 02:14 PM
i wanna see it if you can find it...monster tires huh? the tint was a little overboard...i think he said it was 5%

awsomeears
01-16-2006, 04:43 PM
13" rims and rollin hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Joe
01-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah it was 5% EJ put it on... LOL the monster tires were the same size as the ones you sold it to EJ with fox... I have a pic from the night you picked it up at home Steve... I'll post 'em later... lol

EDIT: Yeah it was pretty decent then still smelt bad, and it was aiight when I had it... I didn't think it was that bad, maybe I'm wrong... And them rims are awesome... Got them from one of my friends... lol I know you're not complaining Steve, I'm just sayin... lol :thumbsup

awsomeears
04-22-2006, 12:14 PM
UPDATE : I might have to sell her, I NEED A GARAGE TO RENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-(