PDA

View Full Version : John Force

Flight_740
01-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Who is going to try and meet the goofy bastard at the world of wheels?

97z2801ss
01-12-2006, 05:24 PM
met him at gld a buncha years back and whit bazemore

awsomeears
01-12-2006, 06:14 PM
When I was like 14 his crew members gave me a Few Spark plugs out of his Funny Car.

I was in Awe.

The electrodes were melted LOL

STEALTHZR2
01-12-2006, 07:35 PM
John....nah. I'd rather meet his daughter. :D

97z2801ss
01-13-2006, 04:16 PM
yea and she didnt want to come:(

Russ Jerome
01-13-2006, 05:12 PM
John....nah. I'd rather meet his daughter. :D

Yummy ;)

http://scd.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/302956757

Rocket Power
01-13-2006, 05:36 PM
I met him at the Kenosha Trak Auto opening. :headbang
Very nice. I am going to WOW but not sure I want to wait in that line.

Lil' Five Seven
01-13-2006, 05:55 PM
i am

pOrk
01-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Who is John Force?

Slow Joe
01-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Who is John Force?

Good I wanted someone else to ask first... lol :rolf I would of felt like a complete idiot if I were the only person to not know... :rolf

pOrk
01-14-2006, 01:51 AM
Good I wanted someone else to ask first... lol :rolf I would of felt like a complete idiot if I were the only person to not know... :rolf

Hah, I waited a few days to post it, too :rolf

I googles his name, seems to be a driver. Meh, I wont stand in line. He must not be that good if I haven't heard the name before :banana1:

Korndogg
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM

I googles his name, seems to be a driver. Meh, I wont stand in line. He must not be that good if I haven't heard the name before :banana1:

:wow

SMS 1
01-14-2006, 08:47 AM
OMG :stare wow.

I am planning on it so far. Got some pics I took of his car a few years ago I want to try and have signed :rolleyes:

Memphis
01-14-2006, 08:49 AM

Yeah, hes only the winningest driver in NHRA history, winning the funny car championship a record 13 times. He is the bar at which every other driver shoots for. Yeah, not that great a driver! :confused

SMS 1
01-14-2006, 08:55 AM

Nah on second thought I can't leave this one alone . . .

BTW: I suppose you never heard of Don Garlits or Don Prudhome or Kenny Bernstein either? (yes I know Top Fuel not Funny Car, whatever)

Put it this way Force is probably the modern day equivelant in funy car racing as what Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt Sr., and the like are/were to nascar.

Don't worry though I'm sure one day the "sport" of drifting and lowriding will have legends that are just as mainstream as these guys are :rolf

nismodave
01-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Ive met people who didnt know who Micheal Schumacher is. LOL

But I can understand people not knowing who FORCE is. Ive never met him, but Ive heard mixed stories on how the guy really is.

pOrk
01-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, hes only the winningest driver in NHRA history, winning the funny car championship a record 13 times. He is the bar at which every other driver shoots for. Yeah, not that great a driver! :confused

That last comment was a joke, hence the smiley. Not all of us are into Funny Car / NHRA racing.

Nah on second thought I can't leave this one alone . . .

BTW: I suppose you never heard of Don Garlits or Don Prudhome or Kenny Bernstein either? (yes I know Top Fuel not Funny Car, whatever)

Put it this way Force is probably the modern day equivelant in funy car racing as what Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt Sr., and the like are/were to nascar.

Don't worry though I'm sure one day the "sport" of drifting and lowriding will have legends that are just as mainstream as these guys are :rolf

Drifting? Keep your ignorent comments to yourself. Not all of us are into funny car racing. And lowriding? Shut the **** up.

Slow Joe
01-14-2006, 01:13 PM

Ah, that's cool... I'm not too much into watching the funny car thing, I went once and thought it was awesome, but never really got into it... That's really cool though that he's gunna be there... and Pork.. lol, you shoulda put one of these faces after that one comment :goof

Slow Joe
01-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh wait, I went to a top fuel race not funny car, whoops... It's been a while... I'm a little rusty... lol

BAD LS1
01-14-2006, 06:29 PM
I do know his daughter ashley force is pretty hot though!

http://www.memphismotorsports.com/images/memphis/200505/814.t.jpg

http://www.johnforce.com/ashnews6/113-0504-WOMEN-RE1.jpg

Slow Joe
01-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah, agreed on that... she is pretty hot.. .

Memphis
01-14-2006, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=pOrk]That last comment was a joke, hence the smiley. Not all of us are into Funny Car / NHRA racing.

No problem, didnt mean anything negative by it. Just letting you know something about him. We got autographs today as well, very personable man, gracious and willing to sign, take pictures, whatever...

Korndogg
01-14-2006, 10:51 PM
your lucky I didnt walk off with that one car you had me have him sign.....That was a nice one. He was like, where do you want me to sign? I was like I dont care they arent mine lol.

Greg@GLD
01-14-2006, 11:11 PM
I saw Mat and Becky were the last ones allowed in the afternoon session...

John came over to our booth, he signed Ray's funnycar (the real car, not a toy) and he signed a bunch of stuff for us. He's a very approchable guy and very friendly. Did anyone else see when he took SMS's baby in his arms? I thought that was WAY cool. :D

Greg@GLD
01-14-2006, 11:14 PM
http://www.cobracentral.net/wow2006/day2/DSC00471.JPG

http://www.cobracentral.net/wow2006/day2/DSC00474.JPG

SMS 1
01-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey pOrk, if you were just messin around why are you getting your panties in a bunch? I didn't say anything blatently personal to you did I? I was being a smartass as well. If you have a problem with that then that is exactly what it is, Your Problem.

Good to see you there Greg. Its funny I had just told my wife a couple minutes earlier, "you wanna see something funny?" I said "you see all the photographers over in the corner? Watch the look on thier faces when I hand my big ass camera to this 18 year old kid to take a pic of us" and then John took the kid! I think that was kinda the shocker at the moment but hey I sure am glad I trusted her with my camera for it :headbang

BAD LS1
01-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Thats pretty frickin cool! Your little guy will probably look at that someday and think thats just plain awesome too :thumbsup

awsomeears
01-15-2006, 05:29 PM
So how many people stood in line ?

I'd imagine the line being very very long.

pOrk
01-15-2006, 06:12 PM
So how many people stood in line ?

I'd imagine the line being very very long.

The lines were indeed long as ****

Lil' Five Seven
01-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey pOrk, if you were just messin around why are you getting your panties in a bunch? I didn't say anything blatently personal to you did I? I was being a smartass as well. If you have a problem with that then that is exactly what it is, Your Problem.

Good to see you there Greg. Its funny I had just told my wife a couple minutes earlier, "you wanna see something funny?" I said "you see all the photographers over in the corner? Watch the look on thier faces when I hand my big ass camera to this 18 year old kid to take a pic of us" and then John took the kid! I think that was kinda the shocker at the moment but hey I sure am glad I trusted her with my camera for it :headbang

aww thats so cute.

RCN4HIM
01-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Here's John & I at his humble shop in Yorba Linda, California :wooo

b4mytm
01-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Yup Matt and I got in at the very end of the afternoon signing.He signed all of our cars.
Mark and his gf took a couple more cars for Matt later on.
The lines were long,but moved pretty quickly.

Force was apparently walking around later and was right by our cars.One of our members got him to pose by his car.

Korndogg
01-16-2006, 01:48 AM
cmon becky, noone knows my real name on here. Just call me korndogg from now on so they know who your talking about lol.

Yooformula
01-16-2006, 09:13 AM

That is cool as hell! He'll grow up into a drag racer for sure now!!!!That is way too cool for a celeb to do imo. :thumbsup

b4mytm
01-16-2006, 10:07 AM
cmon becky, noone knows my real name on here. Just call me korndogg from now on so they know who your talking about lol.

lol,but now they will know :thumbsup