PDA

View Full Version : I need some more people to go PAINTBALLING this Saturday!!!!

Brian98GTP
01-10-2006, 05:23 PM
I HAD a group of about 15-20, but people have since cancelled, and Im down to around 10.... :chair:

We're going to the place in Germantown, BFG Paintball between 3 and 6:30pm this coming Saturday... They spilt the building in half in order for us to get booked for a time, but thats fine... I looked at the place, and its fvcking HUGE!! Playing in only the one half will be better for this few of people anyways...

Anybody interested in going? Preferrably people that want to play fair, and not cry like a B!tch when they get shot... :shades

$60/person for 3 hours of play
Includes
Gun/hopper/holders/500 paintballs
mask/goggles/unlimited CO2, etc.

500 MORE paintballs, $25
or
$75 for 2000

Can bring your own gun/mask, but they have to fall within their specs in order to use them.
CAN'T bring your own paintballs though... (thats where they rape you.. :( )

Post up if you want to go!

Brian

Crawlin
01-10-2006, 05:33 PM
where was everyone this past sunday? hahaha, i went through 2000 balls at The Siege!!! of course i gotta be gone during this

animal
01-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Blah, if you were playing elsewhere I would consider it. But not at BFG... bunch of pricks that own/work there in my opinion.

Brian98GTP
01-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Seriously? This will be my first time there..... I wish you'd reconsider.. we really need some more people.... :(

junk mx6 no rly
01-10-2006, 10:51 PM
i would go but thats gay you cant use your own paintballs dose anyone have a big back yard or something. :goof

theavenger333
01-10-2006, 11:00 PM
WEAK. i got scheduled on saturday for the first time in 2.5 months, THIS saturday

animal
01-11-2006, 07:26 AM
i would go but thats gay you cant use your own paintballs dose anyone have a big back yard or something. :goof

There are very few fields that allow you to bring your own paint, and fewer that don't also charge a $40 field fee when they do (essentially killing the price break of byop).

But really, I don't mind spending $80 a case as long as the field is nice, and the people/refs aren't fvckin morons.

I'm as big on safety as anyone, probably even more of a stickler than most. At BFG I've seen numerous people get let go with no refund on admission or paint tickets for reasons even a safety nazi like me finds unreasonable. I also run out of fingers counting the times I couldn't get a ref to run over and check me for paint because they were afraid of getting hit.... AND THEY WERE CARRYING FVCKING SHIELDS! As if that wasn't enough, then I got a few reprimands for playing on after getting hit where I couldn't tell if it broke. Let alone the playing surface is like playing on a frozen lake. (make sure you bring skating kneepads if you got banged up knees like I do)

I'd rather go to the wargame room's outdoor no-ref, full auto allowed, chrono on your own, "anarchy" field every weekend than ever set foot in bfg again. Fvck that place... and yes that's how I really feel about it.

Brian98GTP
01-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Son of a b!tch....... I shouldve asked about this place BEFORE I booked a private session....

Thanks for the info Animal, but lets HOPE my experience is a little better.... :(

Well,.... I take it nobody wants in then?? :sniper :ripped:

animal
01-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the info Animal, but lets HOPE my experience is a little better.... :(

Indeed.

Berettaspeed
01-11-2006, 10:23 PM
i know its too cold, but i went to this place over by the dells. just south of it. damn whats the name, but you can bring in your own paint. it has like at least 10 fields and they are huge.... I loved it. i have never been to BFG either?? daves is okay, but alot of close action going on there.