PDA

View Full Version : Need recommendations for tax accountant..

Yooformula
01-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Who do you know? Just bought a house this year so I am looking for creative accountants to hopefully get a big return. :shades ;)

Brian98GTP
01-10-2006, 05:16 PM
My wife is an Accountant.... I'll ask her to see if she's interested...

Are there any things that could cause some complications... other than buying your home? ... like, unemployment, child support, divorce, health savings account, etc...?
Not that it would make a difference or anything, but, that will probably be the first question out of her mouth..... :banana

Yooformula
01-10-2006, 10:16 PM
nope. just bought a new house, wife's home run business and 3 jobs.

PonyKiller87
01-11-2006, 07:08 AM
Ive been going through Tax Management in the Falls for like 7 or 8 years now and they do a really good job and its reasonably priced. My parents also go there and they have like 2-3 businesses that they run and they always are able to make a killing on taxes.

Katie and I were just in there a few weeks ago to talk about what we need to be doing now that we own a duplex. They were willing to come in on sat to meet with us even though they were closed.

Tax Management Inc.
N88 W16624 Appleton Ave.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262) 255-3399

Ask for either Tom Nyenhuis (hes only there seasonaly) or Bruce who is there all the time.

Oh yeah they charge pretty much by the form, so the better you are at keeping your own records the cheeper it will be to have your return done. Even at that I think he told us about $150 would be more than enough to cover everything for a coulple, with a business and deductions.

Yooformula
01-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Ive been going through Tax Management in the Falls for like 7 or 8 years now and they do a really good job and its reasonably priced. My parents also go there and they have like 2-3 businesses that they run and they always are able to make a killing on taxes.

Katie and I were just in there a few weeks ago to talk about what we need to be doing now that we own a duplex. They were willing to come in on sat to meet with us even though they were closed.

Tax Management Inc.
N88 W16624 Appleton Ave.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262) 255-3399

Ask for either Tom Nyenhuis (hes only there seasonaly) or Bruce who is there all the time.

Oh yeah they charge pretty much by the form, so the better you are at keeping your own records the cheeper it will be to have your return done. Even at that I think he told us about $150 would be more than enough to cover everything for a coulple, with a business and deductions.

$150 isnt too bad at all.

Prince Valiant
01-11-2006, 11:15 AM
I pay like 50 bucks for my guy (IIRC...could be more)...Ed Guest is his name. I'll PM you his number when I get back.

PonyKiller87
01-11-2006, 11:54 AM
I pay like 50 bucks for my guy (IIRC...could be more)...Ed Guest is his name. I'll PM you his number when I get back.

Alot of it depends on how complicated your stuff is. If you do the standard deduction route thats pretty much 1 form and its really cheep(about $50), If you do the itemized thats another form, if you have a buisness thats a couple forms,... most places do it with a cost associated with each form depending on the complexity.

If you go to a place and they still do it all by hand on paper, polietly get up and exit the building. No offense to the old school tax people but theres just no way I would trust that with the amount of changes and complexity to tax laws.