PDA

View Full Version : Protests at funerals = BS!!

VroomPshhTsi
01-07-2006, 05:56 PM
I couldn't believe the story as I read it on the front page of today's journal sentinel. Anyone else read this crap? Yeah there is such a thing as freedom of speech but at a funeral?? At a US soldier's funeral? With family around that were proud of their soldier? I'd love to see this group of @ssclowns come to a soldier's funeral here in Wisconsin again and try to protest because I'll have my own words for them, thus using my freedom of speech to tell them what pieces of $hit they are. "God hates America" "Thank God for 9/11" "Thank God for IED" (improvised explosive device that has killed many soliders in Iraq) are all signs that these protesters have made.

http://www.jsonline.com/

The article is called "Mourning, Interrupted"

84hurst
01-07-2006, 06:11 PM
You gotta have alot of balls to think that you can do something like this, sepecially at a funeral. Our soldiers are fighting for these dumb fu(ks? If you're glad he died, and happy that 9/11 happend, go and join the Al Queda, so our soliders can go hunt you down and kill the pieces of sh1t you are.

Prince Valiant
01-07-2006, 06:26 PM
What's crazy is that these kooks aren't even "anti-war" protesters :confused

They are "protesting" that america "accepts" homosexuality, and therefore God is exacting it's revenge through killing americans soldiers and civillians through terrorism/etc.

But, the proof of it's insanity is just the fact that this "church" is primarily made up of family members of it's reverend. If you ask me, this is a future david koresh in the making...

VroomPshhTsi
01-07-2006, 06:38 PM
What's crazy is that these kooks aren't even "anti-war" protesters :confused

They are "protesting" that america "accepts" homosexuality, and therefore God is exacting it's revenge through killing americans soldiers and civillians through terrorism/etc.

Exactly... Being against homosexuality is one thing, those are the people who usually make a case against gay marriage. But making the link from homosexuality to God punishing America by killing soldiers is terrible. I didn't know the military signified homosexuality :confused

Prince Valiant
01-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Exactly... Being against homosexuality is one thing, those are the people who usually make a case against gay marriage. But making the link from homosexuality to God punishing America by killing soldiers is terrible. I didn't know the military signified homosexuality :confusedthese guys must be HUGE Pat Robertson/club700 fans :rolleyes:

pOrk
01-07-2006, 06:58 PM
You'd think if they could put THAT together in their heads, they could also put together the " Dont ask dont tell " policy in the military and relize that AMERICA has a WHOLE hasn't accepted homosexuality, thus god wouldn't be raging down upon us.

Some of these god people go to damn far.

Prince Valiant
01-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Some of these god people go to damn far.Well, someone should remind them that they DON'T speak for God, and two, that they CAN'T understand the way God works (that's part of what's supposed to seperate God from us) and therefore make sense of anything happening in the world today.

Plus, always ask rhetorically, why countries that are far more permissive about attitudes toward homosexuality aren't being punished worse.

GTSLOW
01-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Those baztards!!!! :fire

HITMAN
01-07-2006, 09:11 PM
You know, I do believe I'd like to exercise my freedom of expression and ram the heads of these fuking assholes repeatedly into a brick wall. :fire :punch:

These religious zealots are as bad as the Islamic terroristas we are fighting with in Afghanistan/Iraq. :loser

It irritates me to no end when I get lumped in with the religious right because I happened to have voted for 'W'. :flipoff2: Fuking born-again pentecostal fruitcakes have nothing better to do but stick their pseudo-moralistic noses into everybody's bedroom while they hang around waiting for Armageddon to happen... :rolleyes:

All religious kooks -> :chair: <- reason/common sense

USMARINE1108
01-07-2006, 09:24 PM
You know, I do believe I'd like to exercise my freedom of expression and ram the heads of these fuking assholes repeatedly into a brick wall.

I would have done it at the funeral, if I was there. I'm all for freedom of speach, but you don't piss on my brother's grave. May God have mercy on their souls, because I sure as hell won't if they ever try to pull some **** like that at one of my Marine's funerals.

SSmike1
01-07-2006, 10:34 PM
They are NOT Pentacostals, they are Baptists.

1. God does Not accept Homosexuality, But still Loves the Sinner, even you & I.

2. God ALSO does not accept Terrorizm, and the Evil that the Al-Quida presumes.

I have 2 Nephews over there in IRAQ, and both Have Purple Hearts already,
from thos IDIOTS over in the Middle East, who Blow themselves up, to Kill others.

These SOLDIERS are sacrificing their Life, to Preserve FREEDOM in America, and elsewhere.

Thank GOD for every Man & Woman who is Serving My WONDERFUL God Fearing Nation.
and that GOD = Jesus! not ala or budah

JESUS is what America was founded on!

Those People from that Baptist Church are just plain Stupid Ignorant Idiots!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I Love Jesus, and I Love this Country,
and I love the Sinner, but not your Sin.

Homosexuality is Plain wrong, acording to the Bible.
BUT, you are not going to Change anyone to accept Christ, by protesting at a Funeral,
or by saying God hates Fags.

WACKY People.

Slow Joe
01-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Wow... I just don't know what to say about this entire thing... Some people are just insane I guess...

Al
01-08-2006, 01:18 AM
I just need to say that this post is RIGHT ON!

The protesters can't speek for God's intentions that way. Bad things happen to good people too. They might be pointing thier fingers at a good-hearted person.

from thos IDIOTS over in the Middle East, who Blow themselves up, to Kill others.

These SOLDIERS are sacrificing their Life, to Preserve FREEDOM in America, and elsewhere.

BUT, you are not going to Change anyone to accept Christ, by protesting at a Funeral,

WACKY People.

I've come across a few people who claim to be righteous Christians, but they are meerly phonies.

GTSLOW
01-08-2006, 02:27 AM

WACKY People.

Great post uncle mike :thumbsup

Cryptic
01-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Headlines would of read alot differently if I was bearing my brother and someone tried to pull that sh!t.

"Protestors killed at funeral, defendent pleads temporary insanity"

Car Guy
01-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Headlines would of read alot differently if I was bearing my brother and someone tried to pull that sh!t.

I'm right there with ya buddy......anywhere else would be fine but NOT at a funeral, makes me PO'd just thinking about it......

SSmike1
01-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Like you Andy and Yoosof & Marine & others said,
don't even think about that at someones funeral that i know.
Yoosof, if your going to try to stop these war funeral protestors,
INCLUDE ME!

I'm in! :fire

Reverend Cooper
01-08-2006, 04:03 PM
all i can say is **** them non patriotic assholes