PDA

View Full Version : Liscense info

rally_scort
01-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Im in the process of gettin my license back but im not sure what tickets i have to pay off still and where the tickets originated from...All of em are in waukesha county for sure but im not sure which cities,towns,etc...Is there anybody here that could look up my info or a site where i can find where the unpaid tickets are i need to pay...Id like to get it back this week so if you can help me i can pm my info to you...Thanks for the help.

Slow Joe
01-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Look up Wisconsin Circuit Court Access on Google... That picks up some things...

Slow Joe
01-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Ok, here's the address... I got bored... http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl

rally_scort
01-05-2006, 12:29 AM
i was there already...i paid off one ticket and the lady at the counter looked it up for me on that site but she found nothing but im sure there is one more at least but im not sure where....i looked on the DOT website also but no luck...thanks though....theres gotta be somebody on here who can look up my info...my buddie got a beer bottle thrown at his car last year and somebody on there looked up all his info and posted it so im sure theres somebody who frequents on here that can help...

Flight_740
01-05-2006, 10:15 AM
If they are over 2 years old, don't even bother paying it. :rolf :thumbsup

rally_scort
01-05-2006, 01:01 PM
i think there all from summer 04 but i guess ima have to call around to all the surrounding cities and see if i have any outstanding tickets...this sucks....thanks for the help anyways

Al
01-05-2006, 01:10 PM
If they are over 2 years old, don't even bother paying it. :rolf :thumbsup

If you do not pay for a ticket, will there be a warrant out for your arrest after some time? Also, I thought it was 10 years.

Flight_740
01-05-2006, 01:20 PM
No, with traffic tickets you get suspended for 2 years and after that nothing. My uncles just had like $2000 worth of traffic violations :wooo and just waited the 2 years and never payed the tickets. He went in and got it a reinstated 2 weeks after the 2 year mark. No warrents and it's been about a year and a half. :rolf

rally_scort
01-05-2006, 03:17 PM
i called around and i have 3 unpaid tickets....west allis wont answer the damn phone so i dont know how much the tickets for but its for failure to stop at a red light...damn a.b.s systems....i think all of em are from april 04 but im not sure...i dont really want to wait till then to get my liscense to drive stupid back....