PDA

View Full Version : Lots of chevy parts

350-Z28
01-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Corvette oil pan, windage tray and pickup in mint conidtion, no scuffs or damage $250 or offer

Stock composite intake manifold $50 or offer

Throttle by wire throttle body make offer

That's what I know I will not be using on my build up and don't need, all prices negotiable, just need it out. If you guys need anything not mentioned PM me about it and I'll see what i can do.

That's it for LS1 parts. Now for old school small block parts.

350 4-bolt main block, needs to be bored, was in a spray cabinet cleaned up beautifully, includes bucket containing main caps rods and pistons $75 or offer

Crank shaft for said engine, unknown stroke in good shape, could use some cleaning $60 or offer

1 pair cylinder heads off a 350 great for modding, needs work $30 or offer for the pair

Set of 8 Lunati hydraulic lifters $40 or offer

Edelbrock 650 cfm carb + rebuild kit for future use, carb was used on my 350 and worked beautifully. $100 or offer

Brodix Pro-Bracket aluminum Intake manifold with 750 cfm edelbrock carb, spacer, and 160 thermostat and housing (stock housing) $400 or offer

Intake manifold was used for only 600 miles before deciding on LS1 swap, like new condition, similar manifold prices for about $350 in summit Carb is in great shape and works perfectly, you get the thermostat and housing only because ya might as well have it if the carb comes with.

That does it for my parts, leave a pm and I'll be happy to get back to you.
262-352-0261 my name is Andy

Also my friend has for sale a complete 2.8 litre V6 from an 87 Fiero GT in pieces can be sold seperately or whole shpeel with harness, call 414-651-5201 and ask for Brad, he'll know more about the pricing.

Corvette Jabo
01-05-2006, 07:00 AM
What year are the Vette pan, windage tray & pickup?

Info on the cylinder heads? year they came off of? Casting number and date code?

Jabo

350-Z28
01-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Oil pan windage tray and pickup are off a 2000 Corvette LS1 powered. I can look up the info on the heads, will have that info to you by the weekend.