PDA

View Full Version : Hole Eeee F-bomb

pOrk
12-31-2005, 01:48 AM
This guy ****ed some people UP!!!! Can you imagine spending a week on the computer creating false listings and making THOUSANDS of dollers? Look at this guys feed back, f'n INSANE

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=alisher71&items=25&page=1&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

alischersucks.blogspot.com

ThatWhiteCivic
12-31-2005, 02:14 AM
DAMN what a F-Head

Slow Joe
12-31-2005, 09:53 AM
What a d-bag....

Why we don’t want to take PayPal payments!

On September 12, 2005 we sold to jomo_r Wheels with tires for Lexus GS Item number: 7998192248 ($1200+shipping).

jomo_r paid through PayPal.

Are Policy states three days to pay, jomo_r took Two weeks. After payment was received then on September 28, 2005 we shipped his item using UPS.

On October 7, 2005 jomo_r filed a “Not received item claim” with PayPal.

Tracking information was verified to have arrived on October 5, 2005 (Tracking Number: 1Z0417X20342557539 and 1Z0417X20342082346)

PayPal has put the full amount on hold for investigation. After one month PayPal refund the full amount to jomo_r. And Have sent us this e-mail:

Unfortunately, the information you supplied is insufficient for us to track the shipment of the merchandise. This being the case, we are unable to grant your claim appeal at this time.For transactions of $250.00 or more in value, the PayPal Seller Protection Policy requires a proof of receipt signed, or otherwise acknowledged, by the buyer. A proof of delivery from the shipper which does not contain the buyer's signature or other acknowledgement will not be sufficient. Unfortunately, the transaction in question did not qualify for the PayPal Seller Protection Policy as you were unable to provide proof-of-delivery that can be tracked online with the signature of the recipient. Therefore, the temporary hold was completed and the funds have been removed from your PayPal account. If you wish to pursue credit for this transaction, please contact the buyer directly.

From ours understanding UPS delivered the items without getting a signature, the tracking information shows the item was placed on jomo_r side gate by UPS. We have checked up a place of delivery, anybody Strangers cannot come there.

We feel jomo_r has received the item because he has not been cooperative towards resolving the confusion. Instead he was aggressive and rude. And these, which we have received, when we ask to contact us:

Don't be a…, just send me my money or leave me alone. No need to talk. Just do it.

What you people think, the person to whom you should money will tell you - leave me alone?

And one more think – on October 7 he has bought same item (Item number: 8004129927) same day when he filed a “Not received item claim”

Any way we filed a claim with UPS, and we believe, we shall receive our money.

We can not afford this type of payment. That why no more online payments which we cannot control.

He has that in all of his auctions... hrmm interesting, he don't wanna get screwed out of money, but will screw people out of theirs... Wow...

EDIT: Also after looking further into their feedback it looked like there was a ligit business or such going on, and all of a sudden poof, gone... let's screw people... I hate people like that...

95 TA - The Beast
12-31-2005, 11:49 AM
Actually, the guy probably just claimed bankruptcy and bailed out with everyones cash... He probably had intentions of claiming, decides it is a good idea to line his pockets with as much cash before teh new year to make syure he has the cash to file and such, and then pocket whatever else is left...

Made a nice christmas present for him, but due to bankruptcy laws, they actually have to prove he meant to defraud all those people... Just because he can't ship them product doesn't mean he didn't have the 'intent' on following through as a legit business would, in his case he just claims 'things got away from him' and they let him off with nothing more than a small fine...

If anyone can prove he 'meant' to defraud, then he is in deep-dodo... but good luck doing just that...

Just look at that guy from, I beleive it was, APE on LS1TECH... The guy screwed people for hundreds of thousands, including parts never returned, monies taken just days before he closed for good, after he already let all the employees go and when he knew damn well what he was going to do over 3 months earlier... He had like 30+ motors 'to be delivered'... But because of bankruptcy laws, he showed he made an effort to 'liquidate' to the various creditors and stiffed everyone else, vendors, customers, and the banks... He gets to keep his house, the car that he dumped $100k in parts and stuff into on the shops 'tab', and walks away... Hell he was planning on building a new house while he was going through all of this...

There is little justice when it comes to money matters and businesses, and morals and ethics don't even figure into the equation anywhere...

Yooformula
12-31-2005, 12:06 PM
I would say over 100 auctions in a day listed shows intent to defraud. Especially considering, that is way more than he sold in the last 2 years he was in business. Regardless, if anyone paid with a postal money order and sent it certified us mail, it will bring a federal charge against him for mail fraud. Hopefully, someone nails this cawk knocker.

Korndogg
12-31-2005, 12:26 PM
why would someone buy from him when he has that bad of a rep??? I always look at the rep first.

pOrk
12-31-2005, 01:20 PM
why would someone buy from him when he has that bad of a rep??? I always look at the rep first.

Look at the dates! ALL of the negative feed backs were within a few days range. When these poor saps were bidding two weeks ago, the seller had hundreds of positive feed back comments and only 2 negative. He made all this loot in a few days span.

Check it out

Couple sought in alleged eBay scam may have left country

By CHRIS W. COLBY, cwcolby@naplesnews.com
December 22, 2005

Two East Naples residents wanted for questioning about a scam involving hundreds of customers on the eBay Web site cleared out personal belongings from their condominium last weekend and phoned their employers Tuesday to say they had returned to their home country in Central Asia.

One of them also told their landlord that they needed money because they were trying to bring their two children to the United States from their native Uzbekistan, but permission was denied by federal officials.

Collier County Economic Crimes Unit investigators have received complaints from more than 200 American and Canadian residents who said they bought electronic equipment such as digital cameras and iPods on eBay but never received the items from the seller.

They bought the items in auctions run by an eBay user with the screen name Alisher71. Many paid between $200 and $500 by cashier's check or personal check.

Wanted for questioning are Alisher Mardonov, 34, and his girlfriend, Shahnova Khakimova, 31. They're residents of an East Naples address, 1765 Courtyard Way, #205, where the customers sent payment for the items. And the would-be buyers were told to make the check out to either Mardonov or Khakimova.

Collier Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Stephanie Spell said Wednesday the two are wanted only for questioning and aren't accused of committing any crime. But investigators want to question the two about the transactions and are tracing their background. So far, they've learned the couple may have come from Uzbekistan, a landlocked country near Afghanistan.

"We're working with (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) to determine their immigration status," Spell said.

The U.S. Secret Service also is involved because of the interstate implications of the thefts, Spell said. And the Sheriff's Office has issued a be-on-the-lookout bulletin to its own deputies and law enforcement agencies across the country.

"We have some specialty units assigned to determine if they're still in the area," Spell said.

They may not be. Mardonov called his and Khakimova's employer, K.J.'s Tropical Palm Cafe, 4221 U.S. 41 E., on Tuesday. Co-workers said the couple told them they had returned to Uzbekistan and wouldn't be returning to work. The pair had worked at the cafe and at other restaurants in the area for about five years.

Spell said investigators are trying to verify whether what the co-workers said is true. They're also obtaining search warrants to gain lawful entry to the couple's condo.

Their landlord, Diana Tarpley, said Wednesday a neighbor told her the couple had rented a trailer to move personal belongings out of their King's Lake condominium Saturday. Tarpley said she tried to enter the condo Tuesday afternoon but found the locks had been changed.

She said she received a call five hours later, about 7 p.m., from sheriff's investigators. Someone had returned to the condo and stuck the new door keys and the original pool and mailbox keys in between the front door and its outer screen door.

The investigators and the Naples Daily News had left business cards in the door asking Mardonov to call but received no answer.

When Tarpley entered the condo, the furniture was still there, as were dirty dishes in the sink and food in the refrigerator. She said there also were bags of recently purchased items she believes were Christmas gifts with the tags still on them. Tarpley said she saw no electronic equipment such as iPods or digital cameras.

"I don't know what to do. Have they skipped town or are they on vacation or what?" Tarpley said.

Tarpley said the couple moved in around the end of September, paying three months' rent in advance. As proof of his identity, Mardonov produced a driver license that said he was in this country under political asylum.
Tarpley said Mardonov told her he had planned to pick up his two children in New York around Thanksgiving, but the visa was denied at the last minute.

"So the last time I talked to him, he said he needed to go to court, and he needed money. He said it would be expensive, although he didn't say how expensive," Tarpley said.

The Sheriff's Office began investigating after customers realized their purchases weren't coming and began filing reports Saturday. The Alisher71 account was suspended by eBay on Monday, but not before more than 100 users filed negative feedback complaints against the user.

The Sheriff's Office issued a nationwide alert for the couple's two vehicles, a white 1996 Chrysler four-door, Florida tag F09KSP, and a silver 2001 Mercedes four-door, Florida tag C146IN.

Spell said investigators also are working with eBay's fraud unit. Some customers may be able to get partial refunds from eBay through its item dispute process. The customers have organized on the Internet and say they number around 400. They believe the thefts may top $100,000, but that hasn't been independently confirmed.

"It's particularly heinous that someone's selfish act would deprive so many people of their Christmas gifts," Spell said.

Those who believe they are victims of Alisher71 or have information regarding Mardonov or Khakimova are asked to call Detective Panayiota Kotokis at (239) 774-8033 or e-mail her at pkotokis@sao.cjis20.org.

Yooformula
12-31-2005, 01:34 PM
WOW! Kinda feel sorry for them at the same time for their kids but dayum!

Korndogg
12-31-2005, 03:54 PM
didnt look at the dates sorry. i figured that many people it would have been more than a couple days lol.

pOrk
12-31-2005, 04:05 PM
didnt look at the dates sorry. i figured that many people it would have been more than a couple days lol.

I cant even image listing that many items in a few days time. It takes me almost 30 minutes to list an item :durr

Slow Joe
12-31-2005, 04:18 PM
He probably has the ebay software that does bulk amounts of listings in minutes... I'm pretty sure that's still out there...

Korndogg
12-31-2005, 04:22 PM
lol when i was TRYING to sell my indash DVD player (which i still am if anyone is interested :) ) It took me like 1-2 hours each time to get everything together and figure out what i wanted to do. Then One guy bought it and didnt send me any money. I reported him and he is no longer an ebay member lol. ba$tard....

Slow Joe
12-31-2005, 04:27 PM
lol when i was TRYING to sell my indash DVD player (which i still am if anyone is interested :) ) It took me like 1-2 hours each time to get everything together and figure out what i wanted to do. Then One guy bought it and didnt send me any money. I reported him and he is no longer an ebay member lol. ba$tard....

I tried to send you a PM... Your mail box is full...

HP ADDICT
12-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Just look at that guy from, I beleive it was, APE on LS1TECH... The guy screwed people for hundreds of thousands, including parts never returned, monies taken just days before he closed for good, after he already let all the employees go and when he knew damn well what he was going to do over 3 months earlier... He had like 30+ motors 'to be delivered'... But because of bankruptcy laws, he showed he made an effort to 'liquidate' to the various creditors and stiffed everyone else, vendors, customers, and the banks... He gets to keep his house, the car that he dumped $100k in parts and stuff into on the shops 'tab', and walks away... Hell he was planning on building a new house while he was going through all of this...

There is little justice when it comes to money matters and businesses, and morals and ethics don't even figure into the equation anywhere...
I was one of the people that got ripped off :fire I did get my $$ back through Visa though. For about 2 months I had no Idea where $3200 of my money was going to end up.

quickcarl
01-01-2006, 06:40 AM
I have some stuff advertised on e-bay and I am New at this stuff. How do I keep from getting screwed by the buyer?? If payment is PayPal , then do I not ship item until something happens (like a confirmed payment reciept)?? How solid is a confirmed payment reciept with paypal??----Will they credit my card and then take the money back if the buyer screws them or something?? I do not quite understand how these people are screwing other people. :confused :confused

Lash
01-01-2006, 10:17 AM
I think I saw something on the news about this a few days ago. The police have a warrant out for this guy. Hopefully they caught him by now.

pOrk
01-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I have some stuff advertised on e-bay and I am New at this stuff. How do I keep from getting screwed by the buyer?? If payment is PayPal , then do I not ship item until something happens (like a confirmed payment reciept)?? How solid is a confirmed payment reciept with paypal??----Will they credit my card and then take the money back if the buyer screws them or something?? I do not quite understand how these people are screwing other people. :confused :confused

When you sell on ebay, and you accept payment through paypal be sure to deposit into your bank AS SOON AS the funds are available into your account. Never send an item out before you have PROOF from your bank that the money has been deposited. Same with cashiers checks / money orders. Make sure you take them to the bank and have them CLEARED before you send out your item.

If you are buying, never send with money order / cashiers check. Always make some sort of payment through a secure source. If you use paypal, make the payment with a CREDIT CARD. Once your money is out of YOUR account, paypal nor ebay will help you for ****. If the buyer runs, atleast you can dispute the charges aganist your credit card. Paypal sucks asshole, and ebay is even worse. EASY to scam and get away with it.

Yooformula
01-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I always demand a postal money order and require ups confirmation. This makes them feel confident that you arent a scammer plus it portects you against phony money orders. I dont ship anything until I see confirmation from Paypal, and I always ship with confirmation to prevent someone from saying they didnt get the item.