PDA

View Full Version : New Culvers on HWY 100

JC70SS
12-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Does anyone think we could get a Monday night show going there. It being new and all might need something to attract some business. Yoosef, any thoughts on this. I think the owner has a new Charger BTW.

Yooformula
12-25-2005, 03:15 PM
I actually thought about going there to see what we can work out. That place is going to be packed already and chances are the ricers will try to plague that place too. they will either not want anyone there or want strict behavior and car choice.

ProjectCamaro
12-25-2005, 03:17 PM
I'll show up if you guys get the ok.

theavenger333
12-28-2005, 12:05 AM
well Culvers is a franchise, so owners are all independant, its basically up to the owner himself, and how much trouble is created. police might hassle him a bit. if its approached properly, it should be fine. go for it yoosef.

Slow Joe
12-28-2005, 12:13 AM
I'd say give it a shot.. lol, on a side note I ate there two weekends ago... If you go through the drive through they make everyone park before they can get their food... Weird hey?

97z2801ss
12-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Sounds like a good Idea!

wikked
12-28-2005, 09:34 AM
I'd say give it a shot.. lol, on a side note I ate there two weekends ago... If you go through the drive through they make everyone park before they can get their food... Weird hey?

Just like the Falls =p
Do they forget something every time you go just like the Falls? :mad:
How hard is it, really.

Silver350
12-28-2005, 09:44 PM
I thought of that when I drove by there when they first open. However if the owner is for it I don't think that the city will go for it but hell its worth a try.

JC70SS
12-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Well we need to get something going for Monday night this year.....last year was a BUST. Most everyone's hoopty's will be on the road this year including the Valiant!! :headbang

jbiscuit
01-03-2006, 07:39 AM
it would be a good spot and they have a nice parking lot...I too thought about this spot being a good place to have the monday night gatherings but I would bet the local police won't appreciate that much come summer time.

Flicktitty
01-03-2006, 02:48 PM
go for it it is worth a shot! how long have they had the no crusing on HWY100 signs up for i just noticed it a few weeks agowhen iwas x-mas shopping!

theavenger333
01-03-2006, 08:06 PM
those cruising signs have been up for probably 10 years. before then they hit Forest Home from what i heard

Rocket Power
01-03-2006, 10:14 PM
go for it it is worth a shot! how long have they had the no crusing on HWY100 signs up for i just noticed it a few weeks agowhen iwas x-mas shopping!
At least 10 probably closer to 15

Flight_740
01-04-2006, 12:27 PM
I remember when all the news channals were covering the story. To bad we didnt have a copy. That would be intresting to see.

Flicktitty
01-05-2006, 01:27 PM
LOL holy S*** can't belive i have never noticed those...hmmm oh well.

jbiscuit
02-03-2006, 01:02 PM
so...anyone think we can get a regular gathering at Culvers? What if we just start showing up there and parking all in a row? Think they would be upset?

Yooformula
02-03-2006, 01:18 PM
I spoke to the gm of the 215/capitol location. apparently the new location is turning into a flop sooooo this should make our pitch that much easier. the owner currently own 4 locations and the one on bluemound still has their 2 wheel tuesdays but no car nights. we would have to have the lot cleaned and monitored by members if we really expect them to go for it. Remember that the owner will immediately associate any car club with ricers and the young punk mentality so we have to win them over.

jbiscuit
02-03-2006, 01:25 PM
well said Yoos....well, I say we stop in there a few mondays this summer...maybe talk to the manager or the owner if he is there and see if we can get him on board. Its a PERFECT spot for something like this!

nitrous
02-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Where on 100 is it? Haven't been up that way in awhile.

Al
02-05-2006, 12:41 AM
This one is grade-A. If you eat inside, they have plasma screen TVs on the wall

If you go through the drive through they make everyone park before they can get their food... Weird hey?

That is because they cook your food when you order it. Places like McDonalds and Burger King precook their burgers.

I've been to this one a bunch of times and they have already begun to memorize my order (cheeseburger value backet w/ mustard and fried onions).

I did mention to the manager about this websight as well as MMA and how the people here would like to find a good restaraunt to go to on Friday and Saturday nights during the summer. We need to send a representative.

I'd like to mention something along the lines of keeping the ricers and homies out of the parking lot, but didn't want to scare anyone.

I think the owner has a new Charger BTW.
Nope, just some girl workin' there. It isn't a charger, its a v6.

Yooformula
02-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Thats why I was trying to get in touch with either their GM or Owner and not just a manager there. They usually have zero pull with things like this.

SpdRcrZ
04-05-2006, 12:51 PM
so you've had 2 months Yoosef....... whats the news?

Knyghtmare
04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I will wear my "SECURITY" shirt! Thats all the monitoring we will need! :banana1: :chair:

Yooformula
04-05-2006, 05:41 PM
so you've had 2 months Yoosef....... whats the news?
No real word from them. I have emailed them several times and spoke with them but with the supermarket going in, it really doesnt look good. The culvers doesnt lease the majority of the lot, the new market does. I think Ryan offering up the Stay Tuned lot for shows is a great idea.

PB86MCSS
04-05-2006, 05:47 PM
If it happens there make sure to give business to the Culvers at least during the shows...from what I recall most people didn't buy much of anything from the BK in Muskego during its shows...not that they ever really get business there anyways but it was funny seeing people bring over Subway and eat in the parking lot of BK while they show their car.

Holeshot
04-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Where on 100. I do the Tuesday show somtimes on 100 and Janeville Rd

Yooformula
04-06-2006, 02:22 PM
If it happens there make sure to give business to the Culvers at least during the shows...from what I recall most people didn't buy much of anything from the BK in Muskego during its shows...not that they ever really get business there anyways but it was funny seeing people bring over Subway and eat in the parking lot of BK while they show their car.

Actually we packed their spot up but their employees were complaining that it was too busy for them. Sadly, they actually expressed this sentiment to us.

Flight_740
04-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I think Ryan offering up the Stay Tuned lot for shows is a great idea.

It's a great idea but I don't think it's central enough. I assume more people would want to stick around the hwy 100 area. :confused

Yooformula
04-06-2006, 04:26 PM
It's a great idea but I don't think it's central enough. I assume more people would want to stick around the hwy 100 area. :confused

Its right up the street from HWY100..:confused

Flight_740
04-06-2006, 04:33 PM
My bad, I forgot there are 2 locations. I was thinking waukesha.

JC70SS
04-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah, that location is good, the "SHA" location is a bit far out there.

PureSound15
04-06-2006, 06:25 PM
And this year it's way easier to get to now that they don't have the bridge on Forest Home all torn up so your car gets all dusty from even driving past it which ALSO happens to be the day after you Zaino'd your car for a show that night.. /rant

~Ryan

cruisin140
05-02-2006, 06:27 AM
im a big car show person monday at Culvers in new berlin tuesday at Culvers
in hales corners and wednesday at McDonalds on 76th so i would say thurs or friday would be better but u got to remember the place in oak creek that has there show on saturday gerogie porgies i think that it.

cruisin140
05-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Yooformula if u go to west allis city hall during the business hours u can find out the owners name and his address than go the phone book or computer get his number and call him or send him a letter that is if the email issiue is to slow plus i do not think he would mind a car show if people are buying his food

PB86MCSS
05-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Theres a show at the New Berlin Culvers on Mondays? News to me....how large and what kind of vehicles?

cruisin140
05-02-2006, 05:03 PM
not that big unless they use a parking lot to the west mainley a lot of old cars

loudrsls1
05-14-2006, 12:42 PM
keep us informed because im interested in this one

Yooformula
05-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Yooformula if u go to west allis city hall during the business hours u can find out the owners name and his address than go the phone book or computer get his number and call him or send him a letter that is if the email issiue is to slow plus i do not think he would mind a car show if people are buying his food

I sent him a letter once already through their corp email. The lot isnt theirs entirely so I think thats where the problem arises in that its mostly owned by the jewel that is being built there.

SpdRcrZ
05-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Sucks they havnt gotten back to you Yoo...... I'll have to catch you guys up at Oscar's on Friday nights, since its the only night I get off work early enough to get up there.