PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have T-Mobile? I need a new phone

pOrk
12-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Nationwide, 1500 Anytime, free nights/weekends, free flip, 49.99 a month

Hows the service? My US Cellular plan ends middle of next month and im lookin to upgrade

My current plan is 39.99, 1000 anytime and free nights/weekends after 7 and it is local only. I dont want to spend any more then 50/month

VroomPshhTsi
12-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I have T-Mobile and my two-year contract is up pretty soon (either this month or the next). I'm pretty happy with coverage, I have the $40/month plan and it works perfect for me, I've never had any problems. My coverage kicks over to whichever service is best depending where I am (in NB it stays T-Mobile and is great, in Madison it uses at&t wireless or einstein pcs). I never get any bogus charges, I'll probably renew for anther two years.

Slow Joe
12-24-2005, 12:17 AM

I have t-mobile as well with this plan... I honestly liked my sprint phone more... It wanders further off of the freeways and such... With the t-mobile phone if you get off freeways... good luck... Or at least that's what I've seen up north... Not in the milwaukee area even though when I'm driving down lilly or pilgrim in the falls I have no signal at all too many points... I'm dropping it when my contract's up next year, probably back to sprint...

pOrk
12-24-2005, 01:12 AM
I am looking for a nationwide plan so I dont get raped when I am in illinois / indiana. In the summer, I travel to ALOT of carshows and I hate paying roaming.

You will never find me up north, or in the woods unless I'm at the zoo

awsomeears
12-24-2005, 02:14 AM
T - Mobile is Horrible :wow

Some people like it some dont, most DONT.

I have a buddy that works for them and admits They SUCK major 8====) :rolf

I have verizon and if I could id make LOVE to my phone :thumbsup its that Good to me :rolf

I had cingular for 4 years, the first 2 years were great, the last 2 were nothing but headaches.

Me my bro, dad, mom, 20 friends have Verizon and nothing but Happy people.

To each there own but id recomend verizon :thumbsup

slow85vette
12-24-2005, 07:48 AM

That's my plan (plus I have 400 any kind of messages) and I love T-mobile. I do alot of traveling in the U.S. and my cell always works fine for me. :)

Silver03SRT
12-24-2005, 11:45 AM
Verizon right now has very good service. You pay a little more though. US Cellular I like the best. They have the most reasonable rates.

T-Bag
12-24-2005, 12:08 PM
I'd stick with U.S. cellular, but make sure you get a phone that doesn't suck, which half of them do. Great reception, shitty phones

HITMAN
12-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Think Verizon for nation wide capability. As for a phone? The Motorola Razr is supposed to kick ass.
http://www.motorola.com/mot/image/7/7391_MotImage.jpg

pOrk
12-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Well, I posted this on a few sites and there were more people FOR T-Mobile then against. I went with the RAZR, its pretty snazzy. Lookin for accessories online for it now

tenchu
12-24-2005, 05:24 PM
ive had tmobile for about 3 years now. US Cellular before, and Virgin before. T-Mobile beats Virgin in coverage area, but USC beats T-Mobile. Overall i'm happy with T-mobile, and i'll be sticking with them for a while now.

Cjburn
01-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Watch out for Technu he plays for the wrong team. Someone go see who he sticks up for on the Team Rush forums.

97z2801ss
01-02-2006, 12:21 PM
My gf just switch to tmobile side kick thing, she loves it, and ou get good service most places... Us cellular (have it too) kinda sucks....single plan is tmobile the best deal by far.... Verizon sucks.. they have and expensive single plan, not so good cust. service but are good for family plans... cingular is just over all expensive and Sprint/nextel has some cool stuff but there kind of expensive aswell.. we went all over n talked to people and tmobile was the best.. whats cool about tmobile unlike most companys they have a sim car already in their phones so if you got out of the country or whatever you dont have to wait to get another phone.

slow85vette
01-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Well, I posted this on a few sites and there were more people FOR T-Mobile then against. I went with the RAZR, its pretty snazzy. Lookin for accessories online for it now

How do you like the RAZR?? Is it easy to use and all that crap?

pOrk
01-02-2006, 08:51 PM
How do you like the RAZR?? Is it easy to use and all that crap?

Its cool, the bluetooth technology is awesome. Its' kind of a ***** keepin the viewing face and keypad fingerprint free, but other then that it works great :thumbsup