PDA

View Full Version : Nice way to start off

Rocket Power
12-20-2005, 07:46 PM
So I get an xm radio for x-mas. Wife gave it to me early, so I go to activate it tonight. Doesn't work, wait for the hour they say and call back. "technical support" will have to call me back in 12-24 hours because the radio isn't being seen. I have 3 out of 3 bars for signal. WTF?
So I figure I'll call technical support instead of waiting, the lady that answers the phone says the same thing and says it'll be more like 24 hrs rather than 12.

Real nice way to start off :rolleyes:

Oh and would it kill them to hire someone without a thick accent that would be easy to understand?

[/whiney rant] :goof

turbogarrett
12-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Yep, their customer service is less than great.

Crawlin
12-20-2005, 08:07 PM
your phone call was long distance... to india...

T-Bag
12-20-2005, 08:13 PM
I hope I don't go through the same **** when I get mine. Parents are lousy gift hiders...

Rocket Power
12-20-2005, 08:34 PM
your phone call was long distance... to india...
Actually I think it was "south" of here.

Rocket Power
12-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I hope I don't go through the same **** when I get mine. Parents are lousy gift hiders...
The only reason she gave it early was I won a $50 gift card at my x-mas party and told her I was going to get it, so she intercepted me :rolf

Rocket Power
12-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Well I'll be dipped in doo doo.
It's working now :banana1:
I just went out to lock up the truck and turn the unit off and holy cow it was working.
While I still don't get what the problem was, it was only 4 hrs rather than 24.
I guess I'll give them a C. I wonder when I'll get the tech support callback, 3 am? :rolf

Hmm next thing ya know my trailer light harness adapter will show up in the mail from the dealership tomorrow :goof