PDA

View Full Version : Freshly Detailed Too Bad It's Gunna Snow :-/

Slow Joe
12-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Well, my car got some wonderful water damage becasue of a leaky roof where I was storing it here at work, and I had to have it all buffed out... So they buffed, waxed, washed... You know the whole 9 yards... Now it looks all purdy... :thumbsup Too bad it's gunna snow tomorrow.. :crying Oh well, I'll just have to clean it all up again this spring as always... Oh well a nice coat of wax in winter never hurt anything... :headbang

TransAm12sec
12-13-2005, 07:57 PM
What dealership is that?

Slow Joe
12-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Ernie von Schledorn Automart... It's the One in the falls... The smaller one with the blue roofs not the Pontiac/Buick/VW Building... It use to be Chrysler Plymouth Jeep Eagle before Ernie sold the franchise... Or however that happened...

theavenger333
12-13-2005, 11:21 PM
with a nice new rear wheel and tire.......

Slow Joe
12-14-2005, 12:55 AM
That too... lol Even matches... Well the wheel at least... Thanks to e-bay... Too bad they don't make my tires anymore and tire rack wanted to sell me two new ones... So I just got a used one at Mr. Ps.. lol I'm just having bad luck this year... I think the house we rented out is a jinx... Both of my roommates have ****ed up their cars since we've lived here, and both had bought new cars right when we moved in.... idk... I can't wait for the lease to be up... lol

loud91rs
12-14-2005, 10:29 PM
I still say sand her down and spray some true blue on her... :headbang :goof :banana :banana1: