PDA

View Full Version : new bike & new camera

scubastang
12-09-2005, 10:57 PM
solddddddddddddddddddd

ChevelleBabe88
12-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Nice bike, and i really like that picture of the snow and street very cool!

STEALTHZR2
12-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Great pics....and bike

6L chevelle
12-10-2005, 05:50 PM
my buddy has that bike, i saw a video of him, riding a wheely 90% of the Hoane Bridge(sp?)

i love the naked style street fighter bikes, i'm sad that i have to sell my buell come spring

0TransAm0
12-10-2005, 05:58 PM
deffinatly a nice bike..i just sold my 01 ZX6R in the fall and ive been thinking of buying a new one this spring but i doubt i can come up witht the funds.....

GTSLOW
12-10-2005, 09:26 PM
my buddy has that bike, i saw a video of him, riding a wheely 90% of the Hoane Bridge(sp?)

i love the naked style street fighter bikes, i'm sad that i have to sell my buell come spring

Specs/Price? I'm thinking of getting a buell myself. Was gonna get a new XB12Ss lightning.

d0nut
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Bitchin Kawi. I love the orange wheels.

Thinking about a pipe? Thoughts on what kind?

Sean

6L chevelle
12-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Specs/Price? I'm thinking of getting a buell myself. Was gonna get a new XB12Ss lightning.

pm sent

scubastang
12-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Bitchin Kawi. I love the orange wheels.

Thinking about a pipe? Thoughts on what kind?

Sean

thanks everyone for the comments!

the mustang fun is on hold for a while....marriage, job, funds, time, space etc. Its nice to be able to enjoy a hobby and not stare at the jackstand racer all night lol

Sean - I actually just ordered Devil magnum dual carbon fiber slip ons :headbang hopefully I can coax 130+ rwhp out of her!

d0nut
12-16-2005, 10:57 AM
AWill the Devil Magnums make into 2 cans instead of 4? The mufflers on it now remind me of a Aprilla 250 pipe. A very cool look. Who's your dealer? I'm interested in seeing how much they hit you for a remap after the cans are on....

If memory serves SE Sales spanked me almost $50 to do the Daytona after I did the filter and Yosh can. Got rid of the 3 grand flat spot but the milage sucks.

Oh thats right, the milage is because I drive like a tool around town....

Drop me a line in spring and we'll go for a ride!

Sean

thanks everyone for the comments!

the mustang fun is on hold for a while....marriage, job, funds, time, space etc. Its nice to be able to enjoy a hobby and not stare at the jackstand racer all night lol

Sean - I actually just ordered Devil magnum dual carbon fiber slip ons :headbang hopefully I can coax 130+ rwhp out of her!

scubastang
12-19-2005, 04:27 PM
AWill the Devil Magnums make into 2 cans instead of 4? The mufflers on it now remind me of a Aprilla 250 pipe. A very cool look. Who's your dealer? I'm interested in seeing how much they hit you for a remap after the cans are on....

If memory serves SE Sales spanked me almost $50 to do the Daytona after I did the filter and Yosh can. Got rid of the 3 grand flat spot but the milage sucks.

Oh thats right, the milage is because I drive like a tool around town....

Drop me a line in spring and we'll go for a ride!

Sean
http://www.devil.fr/images/com/moto/silencieux/magnum_carbone.jpg

yeah i hate the look of the small 2 cans - looks very ricerish. The Devil Magnums are 2 slip ons, although I do like the stock look, they are very quiet and VERY heavy. Need to free up some weight. I don't need to any tuning with just slipons, so for the winter, just some simple mods.

yeah this spring lets go hits some twisties!

d0nut
12-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Tasty cans! Real carbon too...... My Triumph has some carbon fiber shelf paper on the fairing inner surfacs. I think they got it from Suzukis garbage can.

I'm hoping Santa brings me some Pilots for the Triumph, maybe I can keep up to you then!

Sean