PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Award

VroomPshhTsi
12-09-2005, 11:48 AM
To any college football fans: who do you think will/should win the award this Saturday? To recap it's between these three:

Reggie Bush RB - USC
Matt Leinhart QB - USC
Vince Young QB - Texas

Lately the media have been projecting Bush as the easy winner and I have to agree with them. I could list all the statistics that are amazing but just watch any game that he plays in and you can see his speed is untouchable and he really is something special (the best RB, a great punt returner, and also a good receiver coming out of the backfield).

Matt Leinhart won the Heisman last year and has even better stats this year but it's too hard to win it two times. Vince Young is the only non-Trojan that has a chance but although he was really good, he wasn't spectacular in the way Reggie Bush was.

I hope Texas gives USC a good fight for the National Championship but I think USC is still too good and will win it again.

jbiscuit
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
reggie bush.

Lash
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Reggie.

Prince Valiant
12-09-2005, 12:05 PM
REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE!

God I hope we can draft him next year...

theavenger333
12-09-2005, 04:59 PM
why is this even an issue. pretty sure your grandmother knows, its Bush

HITMAN
12-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Shrub :3gears:

T-Bag
12-09-2005, 10:55 PM
REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE!

God I hope we can draft him next year...

We wouldn't even if we had the chance. We need an offensive line more than a running or receiving game.

HITMAN
12-10-2005, 02:20 AM
We wouldn't even if we had the chance. We need an offensive line more than a running or receiving game.

Do you really think the Packers would draft an offensive lineman before Reggie Bush if we had the number one pick? Right... :rolleyes:

theavenger333
12-10-2005, 02:56 AM
pretty much, you don't pass a heisman player. and honestly the offensive line hasn't been horrible, you got 2 new starters, GB's dominant offensive line from the past years taught us anything, its not necesarily the most talent, you need continuity, they need to play together more. this line will be fine next year.