PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Mustang Gt Vert For Sale!!!!

Waver
12-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Sold

Waver
12-10-2005, 06:29 PM
ttt

Waver
12-13-2005, 08:24 AM
tttt

Waver
12-14-2005, 10:17 PM
ttt

Waver
12-18-2005, 08:58 AM
I am so surprised that this hasnt sold yet....

theavenger333
12-18-2005, 11:21 AM
winter, convertable, RWD car, door all messed up............ wrong time of the year

T-Bag
12-18-2005, 11:42 AM
I am so surprised that this hasnt sold yet....

It might be the fact that it needs A LOT more than just a door. Anyone who does bodywork or knows what they are talking about can clearly see that a lot of bodywork would need to go into this car. I would report it to you insurance company and cut your losses, or think of a price that better represents the actual value of this car.

Not trying to **** on your thread, just giving you a heads up.

awsomeears
12-18-2005, 12:57 PM
x2 What these TWO mofo's said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Slow Joe
12-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Agreed with the above.... That's what I said to him when he was asking 3500 so he lowered it to 2500.... Which is still too steep... Seeing that one of my friends got a nice similar year Camaro 'vert from California last year... For like $2800 shipped... And it's from Cali... Which means... Rust Free/Less Rust... Plus it runs/drives... And don't need major body work... Just my $.02

Edit: Oh yeah and if I remember right the Camaro 'Vert is more rare than the Stang...

Edit #2: I forgot it's a Z28 Convertible on top of that... LOL I knew i missed something...

Waver
12-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Agreed with the above.... That's what I said to him when he was asking 3500 so he lowered it to 2500.... Which is still too steep... Seeing that one of my friends got a nice similar year Camaro 'vert from California last year... For like $2800 shipped... And it's from Cali... Which means... Rust Free/Less Rust... Plus it runs/drives... And don't need major body work... Just my $.02

Edit: Oh yeah and if I remember right the Camaro 'Vert is more rare than the Stang...

Edit #2: I forgot it's a Z28 Convertible on top of that... LOL I knew i missed something...

MMMMM My stang runs and drives.. My stang has minimal rust....Besides it is a door, and the lower body panel seam (the rubber **** that holds the panel to the frame) needs to be erdone at the bottom...The floor is good and the frame is good, and that rear door jam is good, if it wasnt the dirvers 1/4 window would of shatered too..But I am not here to get into a flame fest...especially with people who say that they will check out the car and never call/show.

Slow Joe
12-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I never called/showed b/c I noticed the damage in the pics and thought the price was out of line... Not tryin to flame ya... Just saying...

Waver
12-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I never called/showed b/c I noticed the damage in the pics and thought the price was out of line... Not tryin to flame ya... Just saying...

That is funny because the pics were taken before you said that, and Like I keep on saying, the pics make it look a lot worse than what it is...when the frame rail is streight, the rear 1/4 glass is still in tact, hell the top even still closes easily............if you think I will sell the car for 500 bucks you are ******* nuts. I could get that much just for the rims/tires.

Slow Joe
12-19-2005, 11:06 AM
if you think I will sell the car for 500 bucks you are ******* nuts.

Never thought you would and didn't want to insult you... That's why I never called on the car...

Edit: Hey wait a sec what's wrong with bein nuts?!?!? LOL :rolf

Waver
12-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Waisting my time and a little of my money is one thing....being detramental to selling my car is another. What I am asking for my car is more than fair, as you would be paying that much for engine/trans from a junk yard.

DRK
12-19-2005, 12:06 PM
you'd be better of parting the car.

....and ponys are only going for $250 with good tires

complete 5.0s are $500 ....Less if I HAVE to take an AOD with it

Waver
12-19-2005, 12:14 PM
That is maby what you would pay, however I know for a fact the there are places/people who sell it for more.

DRK
12-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Good luck!

Slow Joe
12-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Good luck! There are reasons why this didn't sell... Just look at it from a marketing aspect...
Hrmmm Plus I can go buy this LX 5.0 Convertible for 2495 from a DEALERSHIP... In what looks like from the pictures nicer condition... Now that's a value!
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=189177155&dealer_id=633378&car_year=1988&search_type=both&make=FORD&transmission=&distance=100&model=MUST&sponsorModel=&address=53051&make2=sel_one&certified=&advanced=y&max_mileage=&max_price=&bkms=1135016847885&min_price=&end_year=1993&color=&start_year=1987&drive=&isp=y&engine=8+Cylinder&body_style=CONVERT&doors=&fuel=&lang=en&cardist=56

Crawlin
12-19-2005, 12:38 PM
i bought my '90 LX convertible w/ 100,000 miles 5.0 5spd leather interior for $700. it needed a new fender and hinges. only needed the fnder because of the hinges being blown open and extending too far. but good luck. I think $500 is too little if you really do have receipts for the rebuilds. the color, no matter how rare, really isn't gonna affect value too much at this point. maybe 15 years down the line. but good luck with it.

theavenger333
12-19-2005, 01:12 PM
car's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. mostly i think its just due to timing. i have seen the car, many times, the paint is rough, so is the condition of the top........

Slow Joe
12-19-2005, 01:19 PM
Today, 09:50 AM
86GUTLASS
Arcade Info Join Date: Nov 2004

Re: NEUWAVES MUSTANG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01v6stangpwr
Do you honestly want my opinion? Or should I say do you want my honest opinion??

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86GUTLASS
Hey i was wondering what do you think that gt vert mustang is worth that neuwave is selling.im thinking of trying to worj out some type of deal with him? thanks in advance.ive never owned a stang b4.

Yes I want your honest opinion.i would really appriciate it thanks.

That is the mesage I received.... So this is the one I sent.. for a second there I was wondering where he got $500 from... I said $1500 anyways not $500... I don't think $1500 is anywhere out of line...

Today, 10:38 AM
01v6stangpwr
Mustang Junkeeeee
Arcade Info Join Date: Dec 2004

Re: NEUWAVES MUSTANG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd think with the body damage that $1500 would be a good price, but I don't think that he'd like that... That's why I never went out and looked at the car, I didn't want to insult him once I noticed what he wanted for it... My guess is that he's obviously trying to get out of it what he invested and, well... Not in that condition... I've seen similar cars go on ebay for $500-1500 depending on condition, but most of them don't have body damage like that... Some need more parts, but I'd rather do repairs than body work... That car has it's ups and downs... I just didn't want to insult the kid... Kinda feel bad, wasn't trying to flame him just tellin him about the deal my friend got on a convertible from Cali... The camaro is more rare and all... So I'd think it'd be more expensive... Just trying to be logical...

Joe

So that's how it all went down... Just figured I'd let y'all know so I don't look like a complete asshole... lol :durr

Waver
12-19-2005, 03:51 PM
I think a lot of the poblem is with the pics. Anyone who looks at the car should be able to tell you that...it is a door and a body seam......as far as the discrepency between the 1500 and the 500, well you never told me an offer.....Honestly before any offer can be made, the car needs to be seen...If I sound like a punk kid in some of the posts, I apologize, however having to be put on the defensive about what I want for it is nuts.......nothing is set in to stone, and if an offer is made that I like I will accept it, if it is more or less than what I want for it. Simple as that. If you want a complete rundown on the car see http://www.midwestmustangassociation.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=8255&page=3

Bottom line, see the car, hear how it runs, then make an offer.

Slow Joe
12-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Wait a sec so it's really an LX 5.0 Convertible?!?! (I looked at the MMA Post... It said it had a LX front bumper cover...)

Waver
12-19-2005, 04:27 PM
no...it was born a gt...The gt cover that was origionally on it was ****ed up, I put on an lx clip as temp till I could find a gt clip...I can pm you the vin code and you can look it up...however I can under stand the question, as I was asked that a few times before I got the gt clip on it

Now as I have stated before I did body work on the car....It was hit on the left front corner. The inner fender skirts where bent out of shape, the hood was messed up and the oem cover was shattered. The front fenders were put back into origional condition and put back on the car..

Waver
12-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Keep on asking me questions, I will be more than happy to answer them to clear up any confusion that someone might have

hotshift13
12-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey if you need a door there is a vert mustang at Jack's Auto ranch in johnsons creek, sullivan Ixonia exit

Waver
12-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I know where it is, when did that get there?