PDA

View Full Version : Looking for partime Night/Weekend work

subliminal1284
12-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Im Looking for partime Night/Weekend job if anyone knows a place please let me know.

Prince Valiant
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
These guys are always looking
Part-time work (http://www.fun4parties.com/)

It's a little degrading though :goof

subliminal1284
12-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks, but no thanks :D

nitrous
12-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Gas stations.

Korndogg
12-07-2005, 10:09 PM
were always lookin for mechanics at farm and fleet....I know they wont hire any full timers but they say theyre looking for part timers..even though they dont hire anyone and were flippin busy as hell all the time. but its worth a shot if you want..im at the one in oak creek.

theavenger333
12-07-2005, 11:18 PM
kenosha? dunno. honestly, check with grocery stores stocking. its cake work, and like 8 bucks an hour. not AWFUL

pOrk
12-07-2005, 11:25 PM
UPS!!! No weekends though, full health / dental insurance part time paid holidays paid vacation all that ****

SlowStee
12-08-2005, 12:01 AM
UPS!!! No weekends though, full health / dental insurance part time paid holidays paid vacation all that ****
Seems like a lot of people have a hard time getting in... :confused

but it shouldnt be too hard to get in now, being Peak season...I guarantee you will simply LOVE the work :devil ha ha ha

starting pay $8.50, raise every 6 months(1 buck a year)'

Erics got the rest covered :shades

pOrk
12-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Seems like a lot of people have a hard time getting in... :confused

but it shouldnt be too hard to get in now, being Peak season...I guarantee you will simply LOVE the work :devil ha ha ha

starting pay $8.50, raise every 6 months(1 buck a year)'

Erics got the rest covered :shades

Every 6 months? Lucky bastard, our building is once a year, 50 cents 3 months then 30 cents 1 year, 60 cents 2 year, etc. till 2007 where it hits 1 doller a year plus 50 every 6 months under the new upcomming Teamsters contract. **** the union :durr

PB86MCSS
12-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Seems like a lot of people have a hard time getting in...

I'm pretty sure UPS hires anyone that walks and breathes....I worked at the Oak Creek hub for 9 months(most I could stand, used the tuition reimbursement :) ) and they hired alot of deadbeats.

Any retail place would be hiring this time of year, but now that I think of it, most season hiring is well past done. Never know though....grocery store isn't a bad idea, like said its cake work.

SlowStee
12-10-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty sure UPS hires anyone that walks and breathes....I worked at the Oak Creek hub for 9 months(most I could stand, used the tuition reimbursement :) ) and they hired alot of deadbeats.

Any retail place would be hiring this time of year, but now that I think of it, most season hiring is well past done. Never know though....grocery store isn't a bad idea, like said its cake work.
yeah I just always used to have people tell me they applied and didnt get a call, then Id get the "can you get me in"... :rolleyes:

and they hired alot of deadbeats.

unbelievable amount...

pOrk
12-11-2005, 10:21 PM
yeah I just always used to have people tell me they applied and didnt get a call, then Id get the "can you get me in"... :rolleyes:

unbelievable amount...

80% of UPS employee part time employees are dead beat lazy ****s that get in and live under the protective blanket of the union. Sucks for those of us who want to work for our money