PDA

View Full Version : Damm, no more road trips for me

Yooformula
11-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Drove out to Indy this morning at 12pm and we just got back......naptime before work :crying :puppyeyes Would have been worth it if the Steelers didnt get owned by Indy so bad. At least I like the Colts, could have been worse I guess.

theavenger333
11-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Steelers Got Owned

srt4eh
11-29-2005, 01:23 PM
i can't believe the steelers got beat that bad.....they barely put up a fight....this makes me sad.

Yooformula
11-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Steelers Got Owned

:flipoff2:
I look at it this way..EVERY team has gotten owned by them BUT they held Peyton to only 2 touchdowns and this was the return of our starting qb after 4 weeks so they would be out of sync. Considering the poor play calling, they didnt lose too bad I thought. I do like the Colts though and hope they go undefeated cause I hate the dolphins that bad.

theavenger333
11-30-2005, 01:42 AM
:flipoff2:
I look at it this way..EVERY team has gotten owned by them BUT they held Peyton to only 2 touchdowns and this was the return of our starting qb after 4 weeks so they would be out of sync. Considering the poor play calling, they didnt lose too bad I thought. I do like the Colts though and hope they go undefeated cause I hate the dolphins that bad.
blahblahblahblahblah............ typical yoosef! they got beat. plain and simple. now wheres my mower money? :banana1:

Yooformula
11-30-2005, 06:15 AM
blahblahblahblahblah............ typical yoosef! they got beat. plain and simple. now wheres my mower money? :banana1:

Up yer a$$, when you comin down to get it?