PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Suzuki LT-Z400 F/S - $2500

DirtyMax
11-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Up for sale is a 2003 Z400. It's been ridden so I'm not asking top $ for it. In other words, if you want a show quad, later. If you want a quick little machine that's been broken in, read on. Only selling because the sport quad is a little uncomfortable for me to ride for long periods on the trails. The trails we like required me to do too much shifting which got old after 8-10 hours.

Machine is in good shape. The seat is in great shape, none of the plastics are cracked, no bent axles, a-arms, etc. Nothing leaks. Just put a new chain and rear brake pads on it. Full DG bumper and skid plate. We've owned tons of quads and this one was the most suprising as far as being quick and reliable in stock form. I bought it used and it was ridden but it was an awesome machine all summer.

The machine could use:
- New taillight lens ($20 on ebay)
- Rear tires. The ones on it hold air but they're getting low on tread. Prev owner ice raced it so there were screws in the tires. Took them out and the tires still hold air bit you can see the tiny holes from the picks. Rode trails all summer on these and had no problems.
- One rear rim is slightly bent. It still holds air and you can't feel it when riding. You can see it a little though. Again, it was like this when I got it and rode it all summer with no probs.

Price is $2500 FIRM! Title in hand. Will throw in a shop manual which comes in handy for any and all maintenance/repairs. I'm right in between Milwaukee and Madison (Oconomowoc, WI). Can deliver for a small fee. Email is jallard302@yahoo.com

http://wiatv.invisionzone.com/uploads/1109114451/gallery_6_5_8537.jpg