PDA

View Full Version : Who the heck is HID tuning???

twicks69
11-28-2005, 11:01 AM
I found stuff of theirs on ebay and did a little searching...

http://www.hidtuning.zoomshare.com/0.html

Who the heck are these guys???? I never heard of them, is this a good thing?? They are supposedly located in Milwaukee.

Any details? who's running the show? work quality? I see alot of DSM's in their pictures, but I don't think I have run into any of these cars on the street.

Enlighten Me! :thumbsup

twicks69
11-28-2005, 08:12 PM
I guess that the best response for this question is "Who Cares!".

oh well...just was wondering if these guys were knobs or if they were actually knowledgable.

Teufelhunden
11-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Mmmm.....GT42R

http://www.top-street.com/images/talonpic8.JPG

Teufelhunden
11-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Kind of close to you Tim... :banana1:

twicks69
11-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the extreme level of detail Scott -- unfortunately, I live over on the West side of Waukesha now....

Yeah, I know the area where this is at; I just NEVER saw any sizeable number of DSM's parked over there before. Maybe I'll have to take a drive over there and see who the heck these guys are.

LIL EVO
11-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I know the owner (i think), CJ. He was interested in buying some parts from the Mirage awhile back. He wants the remains of my turbo, I just saw him today.

twicks69
11-29-2005, 04:12 PM
is there anything useable from the FP3065 left? exhaust housing?

Is CJ on any of the DSM boards that you are aware of?

EVIL AWD
12-02-2005, 09:40 PM
I guess that the best response for this question is "Who Cares!".

oh well...just was wondering if these guys were knobs or if they were actually knowledgable.

Well, their cars don't look that great.

LIL EVO
12-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Everything is useable. Polished compressor cover, polished exhaust housing, drivers side outlet (can be cut off and welded towards pass side or just left off completely) CHRA is fine, spins like new. 3 intake fins are *slightly* bent from the compressor housing pressing on them during the crash. Can easily move them back the few mm.

The part where the circlip "holds" the compressor cover to the CHRA broke off, so the metal cast of the CHRA, the circlip and the compressor housing are still attached to each other. I would assume you can weld that piece back onto the CHRA itself since its just thin metal that the circlip uses. There are no easy words to describe it. SS oil feed and blue FP drain line will be included.

$650

Bee
12-04-2005, 02:07 PM
i heard HID is building something to rival most shops.... ;) well that is what i hear...not saying it's for sure!!! anyone can build a car to beat ours...hehe we don't have one!!! :thumbsup

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 03:18 PM
http://www.hidtuning.zoomshare.com/album/SHOP%20PICS/images/6d1990e2a0d9c52fdecf0a39a4f4a579_11324360880/image.jpg

http://www.hidtuning.zoomshare.com/album/SHOP%20PICS/images/bba16ecd81c191ece8cd2b07323e2bef_11324361100/image.jpg there good **** they do good work! and they dont try to retire off of one job!!!!

fly5150
12-18-2005, 07:45 PM
nice Ebay intercooler

WilliamZ
12-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Bwahaha you took the words right out of my mouth!!

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 08:41 PM
well most things now a days are off of ebay!! i know the guy he does do good work that is just what that guy wanted he had the intercooler already he just needed the piping made but hey dont judge untill you have something done i have and i am very happy with the results

UnderPSI
12-18-2005, 09:31 PM
well most things now a days are off of ebay!!

Like the orange valve cover? Maybe he can get a billet oil cap and one of those old sock things that go on the brake fluid resivoir.

UnderPSI
12-18-2005, 09:32 PM
No MAF blow through???..........weak

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
dont hate on the company he was doing what the customer wanted. you know you do that when you are trying to run a business

fly5150
12-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Usually a good business person will educate the customer and produce better product than the customer origanally would have gotten.

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 10:11 PM
not if the customer didnt have the money to go with bigger things

hid-tuning
12-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Let me just explain the nature of my business. As stated earlier from one of my customers, I don't try and retire off of one job (like other shops in town), I service all kinds of customers, customers who want me to perform miracles with $500 as well as customers who want to drop $5,000 without thinking twice. This pic in particular was a customer who didn't have extra money for additional mods. There is only so much I can do, I can recommend what customers would need to make their car faster, but I can't MAKE them spend the money. I don't turn down a customer just because they don't walk into the shop with a stack of cash, it may take a little longer to get the "cheaper" jobs done, but I don't usually turn the customer down; never thought my work would be judged so hard, just for being a nice guy and helping out the little guy looking for a little more horse power!
I just got my name out there a few months ago, so I guess my name being on the site with people asking questions is a good thing (free advertisement) ~ I have done work for Midnight Tuning / Street Graphics and others, if you would like to hear more about my work you are more than welcome to ask them or become one of my happy customers! THANKS!

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 10:37 PM
ohh hey cj btw thanks for all the work

wikked
12-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Why did you name your company after a type of light bulb?
(half smartass/half wonderment) :)

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 10:38 PM
hid= high intensity dsm's

fly5150
12-18-2005, 11:07 PM
hid= high intensity dsm's
Isn't that an oxy-moron. Just like saying "DSM' and "not broken" in the same sentence, it just doesn't happen. :)

d4rk13l4de
12-18-2005, 11:23 PM
being that dsm is a commonly used phrase they can get away with it! and if you want to get technical about it, it is high intencity dsm tuning

hid-tuning
12-19-2005, 12:41 AM
P.S. Thanks mopar scott for the great direction's to the shop.

fly5150
12-19-2005, 02:04 PM
being that dsm is a commonly used phrase they can get away with it! and if you want to get technical about it, it is high intencity dsm tuning
It kinda sounds like you are swinging from their nutz. :loser

Teufelhunden
12-19-2005, 02:13 PM
P.S. Thanks mopar scott for the great direction's to the shop.No problem man and welcome to the drama. :banana1:

P.S. I'm thinking maybe I should just edit my post above and give people directions to Top Street instead. :xmas :thumbsup

TopStreetDsm
12-19-2005, 08:18 PM
what up

CJ Back Off!
no prob just hit 9's shut the honda's and neon's up

I thought you guys may want to see the PM conversation I have been having since you are all asking who HID is.

I am inclined to believe that this "just hit 9's" is some kind of weak attempt at making me scared or something. If this is the case... Why is some close to bone stock 2g being displayed as an example of work. Can we see a slip, Video, Pictures?...

Further more, all of the "other shops getting rich on one job" Sh1t? Is this intended to be a shot at me? IF SO... Do you really want to start your shop out by trying to compete with me with no visable credibility?

Dont get me angree! All the dirt from here on in gets worse!

Jake
Top Street

Berettaspeed
12-19-2005, 08:33 PM
alright, battle of the shops..whos cars are faster.LOL
when the shops compete we save LOL.

yeah 9s... maybe ill get out of the 9s in the 1/8 mile this year.

sloLs1
12-19-2005, 08:43 PM
well by seeing the pics of the 2 cars and the video of the one... i would have to go with TopStreet! :thumbsup

but seriously, if HID thinks that DSM pictured above is going to be running 9's then my EVO will be running 7's!!!!

hid-tuning
12-19-2005, 10:59 PM
sorry thats not a pic of a car that will even attempt 13's right now. thats just some pics that I e-mailed someone couple of months ago on how I do my 2g upicing as you see in the pic its not all the way even welded why is there so many people out there ready to jump down someone's throat . not to mention I give anyone respect on even trying to do a car now days because there is away's this reply "well my buddy is doing this my friends car is running this and this shop is doing this" damn it really gets old.

hid-tuning
12-19-2005, 11:03 PM
and no jake you took it the wrong way. people was taking sh1t about your choices on your motor 2.3. and why didn't do the 2.0 just saying hit 9's and shut them up. thats all.

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 12:23 AM
and no jake you took it the wrong way. people was taking sh1t about your choices on your motor 2.3. and why didn't do the 2.1 just saying hit 9's and shut them up. thats all.

First off!... Proof read your posts. Its fu(king embarrassing.

My car revs to 12.5k! Have you ever even put either one of these together. Where do you get off thinking you have any opinion never having gone faster. Because you read the forums?... Put up or shut up!

Are you saying you havent run 9's now? Which one is it?

And basically what I have heard so far from you about this "customer" with the 2G is that he's cheap and wouldnt even try for 13's!... Great way to represent a customer! :wow This is really showing everyone on BCM exactly "who the heck is HID Tuning?"

READ MY SIGNATURE!

Jake

Top Street

d4rk13l4de
12-20-2005, 12:24 AM
ok guys is this even needed? there is no reason that you too guys need to be even fighting why dont you guys just bury the hatchett and call it a day you two shops are dsm shops there is no reason for this type of hostility!!! why not work together and make a super fast dsm lol <----- i dont think that will ever happen lol anyway just get along already

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 12:32 AM
sorry don't understand what you are talking about. but, anyway jake it was just a pic. of a uicp to give some example. on how I route my piping I will see you at the track this sumer. Good luck with your car.

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 12:55 AM
sorry don't understand what you are talking about. but, anyway jake it was just a pic. of a uicp to give some example. on how I route my piping I will see you at the track this sumer. Good luck with your car.

So with no response to the question about this 9 sec pass... Are we to assume this is just bullsh1t?...

A year ago you were talking about the NOTICEABLE differences between a 13g and a 14b turbo... Now I am supposed to have some sort of fear about what you are going to do in spring with no hint of a fast car backing you?

Prove you have anything that could even come close to competeing or stop wasting my time. Im not a charity, and from what I have seen so far... You are not even worth the drive!

Jake
Top Street

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:03 AM
No not in a 4 cylinder not yet. but, give me time. and sorry I don't post everything I do on the internet. I like to keep to myself on my work. wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't for other people. just trying to defend the name thats all.

d4rk13l4de
12-20-2005, 01:04 AM
you two need to fight nice lol

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:06 AM
and futher more I never said "I was running 9's damn! Oh, that was over 2 years ago. sorry.

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 01:10 AM
just trying to defend the name thats all.

Now your just trying to defend your name!... Is that why you were being cocky with Scott and trying to talk about "thanks for the free advertizing?" Is that why you PM'ed me after the sh1t fallout we had.

How about you go back into your cave and not come out untill you have any thing worth while.

Jake
Top Street

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:17 AM
"P.S. Thanks mopar scott for the great direction's to the shop". now that's cocky?

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Your embarrassment at the track is waiting!

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Well... I know I don't have the money to put into a drag car this year but, I will be happy with my 10's in my galant, which will be a seconded faster than your first set up. P.S. Don't be sleeping at the lights. :sleep :sleep :sleep

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 01:28 AM
I will be happy with my 10's in my galant, which will be a seconded faster than your first set up. P.S. Don't be sleeping at the lights. :sleep :sleep :sleep

PROOF!

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Well... I know I don't have the money to put into a drag car this year but,

P.S. Who said anything about a drag car! :chair:

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:33 AM
Well I done on this forum nothing but trash talk here it's like being in pre-school all over again.

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:35 AM
you have heat and does it pass a smog test?

d4rk13l4de
12-20-2005, 01:38 AM
i dont know what the heck just happened i dont know who to go to lol :flipoff2: it all

TopStreetDsm
12-20-2005, 01:38 AM
Once again!... I think you have answered the question which started this thread the best.

Glad that we could have this little talk... Take Care Now! :flipoff2:

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Well who ever you decide to drop your money on good luck with your car. DARK

WilliamZ
12-20-2005, 08:11 AM
you have heat and does it pass a smog test?

What does this have to do with anything?? :confused

Crawlin
12-20-2005, 08:45 AM
What does this have to do with anything?? :confused

it's the normal excuse one uses when one cannot compete. they toss out the "street car" card... who races in winter time anyways, and smog, **** most of us dont' have to pass that test :)

Berettaspeed
12-20-2005, 08:59 PM
i feel like im on honda-tech.....

although these are intersting who talks the most internet sh!t...

i don't think anyone came off cocky to begin with, then all of a sudden...flamage :flamet

d4rk13l4de
12-20-2005, 10:41 PM
i know thats what i am talking about

hid-tuning
12-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Well this is great try to pay some respect and all hell breaks loose. everyone always has to twist words around. but, anyway I have other things to spend money on like wife, my two boys, and my house that we own oh and replacing broken windows in it thats always fun.

twicks69
12-21-2005, 01:07 AM
No not in a 4 cylinder not yet. but, give me time. and sorry I don't post everything I do on the internet. I like to keep to myself on my work. wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't for other people. just trying to defend the name thats all.

I was the person that posted this thread in response to an EBAY AUCTION!

I had ZERO interest prior to this tread. Oooohhh so you put a GT40 on a 1g big F$*king deal. See you at the track. I definitely look forward to it.

As for Jake @ Top Street...I will defend him for a specific reason that he has produced a 1-off example of something that will crush your ass along with making potential competition against Extreme and Shep Racing. Bring It.

d4rk13l4de
12-21-2005, 01:14 AM
dude seriously pipe down no reason for bashing let the dude try what he wants man damn

d4rk13l4de
12-21-2005, 01:20 AM
ohh yea and not to defend anyone but jake at topstreet has been doing his business for a while now im guessing and i comend him for that. this other guy is just starting up man you guys are making it hella hard for the guy! let him be and if he makes a fast car so be it if he doesnt so be it he was just trying to i guess settle things with what happened b4 with jake at topstreet. im starting to think there are a few immature people with too much fu(king money for real!!!!!! i thing i will just stick to doing my own thing in alaska!!! and jake i tried to call you today but you didnt answer ohh well i will try tomorrow thanks again

Berettaspeed
12-21-2005, 01:24 AM
As for Jake @ Top Street...I will defend him for a specific reason that he has produced a 1-off example of something that will crush your ass along with making potential competition against Extreme and Shep Racing. Bring It.

not that its geared toward me or anythign, but i would say im not taking either side. i know jake does very good work. everyone can agree on that. but we don't know what HID does. remember what people say or whatever we hear is not always whats happening. so im just hearing HID out. and of course at the end of the day, what ever he can pull off at the track is the overall result. not the he said she said, and bashing. or from what i hear stuff. from what it looks like to me noone came off cocky at all, but some seemed to be pretty offensive. and alot of guessing what people mean.

thats how i am seeing it.

TopStreetDsm
12-21-2005, 03:09 AM
Tim... :thumbsup Its always welcome.

Dark, Erik... I agree with you guys. There was no need for this and it will ultimately be settled at the track and with being able to perform day after day in business.

I do not regret any of what has gone on though. CJ and I have a past. If he's smart he will leave it at that. If you look at my first post you will see that he PM'ed me. I was very clear with not wanting to talk to him. (in my first post as well I said it only gets worse.)

If CJ wants to leave it alone... I'm Done! If the BS keeps coming out about my 9'sec this, 10'sec that, or I hear anymore unwanted BS then its going to get really bad. This is tip of the ice burge.

So, From here on in I am only going to respond if I feel it is needed, BUT, I will not hold back any more!

Jake

Top Street

d4rk13l4de
12-21-2005, 03:26 AM
ok then its settled wait what happens at the track!!!!!!! no more bashing lol hey jake are you fimiliar with the vishnu tuning system?

d4rk13l4de
12-21-2005, 03:27 AM
if you are pm me i have a few questions for you please

Teufelhunden
12-21-2005, 08:25 AM
along with making potential competition against Extreme and Shep Racing. Bring It. :wow :stare, Talk about setting the bar high. Let the guy set his own goals.

jbiscuit
12-21-2005, 09:36 AM
ummmm....giving Shep a run for his money? Thats bench racing at its finest!

TopStreetDsm
12-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Lets slow that horse down right away. I would love to be able to say that I would give any of those guys a run. As the facts stand though.... Untill I get to the track (regardless of what the setup is able to do) This is still an 11.0 car.

For the Record! I have delt with Shep many times now. The guy rules. I do have my own goals, But I am not making any claims of fame yet.

Tim: dont think for a sec that I do not feel greatly honored that you would put me in the rankings with them. But lets get some track time in and go from there. It would be great to continue to have your support along the way.

Jake
Top Street

Exploitedracing
12-22-2005, 07:25 AM
You guys are yelling and probably dont even know why. Just kiss and make things better. And honestly I found that someone posting a pic of jakes engine, and a map to his shop as a reply to the orginial post.. very lame. I could understand that reply if the title was "Who the heck is Top-Street???", but it wasnt.

Exploitedracing
12-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Also... seeing how some people like to take things the wrong way. My post is not intended to defend or offend anyone. Me and jake have met before so we dont need to be re-introduced.

Teufelhunden
12-22-2005, 09:44 AM
And honestly I found that someone posting a pic of jakes engine, and a map to his shop as a reply to the orginial post.. very lame. If you were involved in the thread from the beginning you would have a clue as of why...or maybe you were and have a poor short-term memory or the humor went right over your wittle head. :confused

Exploitedracing
12-22-2005, 03:38 PM
I had to of missed something i guess? I read it from the beginning. o well...

UnderPSI
12-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Who the heck is Exploited Racing??? Any one know or ever even heard of this shop.

UnderPSI
12-22-2005, 06:10 PM
:shades

Fast92TSI
12-22-2005, 08:45 PM
DAMN! looks fly5150 is hanging from Jake's nut's. Is HID the guy's with the White 91 TSI that was on HWY this summer.

Fast92TSI
12-22-2005, 08:58 PM
I've heard of exploitedracing isn't he the guy who make's all those flanges. I have seen some of his work on a 240sx it was alright from what I saw. For all the shops out there it take's alot of money in order to beable to produce a drag or nice street car. We all can't just not pay our's sale's tax or hey lets just claim insurance fraud that will work. I got your ***** now.

TopStreetDsm
12-23-2005, 12:12 AM
You guys are funny. You all have something to proove. Bryan... You are lucky there are some people that dont know who you are. What are you up to... Something like 12 BBB Complaints. For a year! Stay Out of it.

I dont know who you are fast92 whatever. Your making some pretty wild statements. Needing to learn a few things about paper work does not make or break your ability to make a fast car. Insurance fraud... I hope your not trying to say this about me.

Get with the picture. You are about to get Bryan in a bunch of sh1t here. I dont like the guy... But I am not actively going out and trying to make his business look bad.

Question: Do you guys really want to swap dirt for dirt. Its like a 1.5 civic putting out a challange to quick carl or some thing. (meant in all respect to carl)

Fast92TSI
12-23-2005, 01:24 AM
just saying there is a lot of dissrespect going on and some people need to learn how to build something instead of mail order.

SlowStee
12-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Exploited racing is a Joke

Fast92TSI
12-23-2005, 01:29 AM
further more anyone can assemble a prebuilt motor out of a crate and drop in a shep trans. FFWDCONNECTION-Raceinjuns.com put to gether a good motor hey.

d4rk13l4de
12-23-2005, 01:30 AM
you know what just end the fu(king thread god its getting old aready damn

Fast92TSI
12-23-2005, 01:31 AM
I like how a shop will do over a $10,000 job and pay someone only $200 for helping

fly5150
12-23-2005, 01:34 AM
further more anyone can assemble a prebuilt motor out of a crate and drop in a shep trans. FFWDCONNECTION-Raceinjuns.com put to gether a good motor hey.
Do you really know what you are talking about? I mean really. You should really do your homework. And no I am not hanging from Jake's nuts, he happens to be someone who actually has helped out, not been worthless information like yourself.

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 01:36 AM
I thought this thread was who is HID Tuning I even addmit this is going way to far.

fly5150
12-23-2005, 01:38 AM
yes it is. I think Fast92Tsi is another Idiot trying to start some $hit. Come one now.

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 01:42 AM
Well was going to say something but, what ever I say will just get turned around so screw it.

Exploitedracing
12-23-2005, 03:37 AM
What does myself and the BBB have to do with anything? do i have BBB complaints, yes. yes i do. Why? because of internet sales... Everyone out there thinks that internet sellers are out to screw you over so they freak out when something is delayed.. what can i do?? Not much, so i stopped selling on the internet all together to avoid any other similar mishaps.. other than that i have had no local issues. I do good work, it proves itself on the track, end of story.

Do i have my own shop car? i do not. Why? Because i dont belive in spending money on one. If my work is really that great, it will prove itself on customers cars. which it has. Not to mention i spend most my profits on better machinery to help produce a better product.

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 06:27 AM
Damn! This site is really turning into a 3 ring circus everybody has dirt on someone now one is clean everyone has faults. We can't undo what has happened in the past hind site is 20/20.

Exploitedracing
12-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Why is it that there is only one shop that other shops have issues with? I know for a fact that neither Me or you or donny @ AAS or Bee at Beyond or Midnight have issues with each other.

TopStreetDsm
12-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Bryan I have not had any problems with Bee. I work with Donny all the time. I said I was going to stop with CJ unless I had more reason to continue. This leaves you.

You and this fast 92 guy are going to say "I drop in parts?" I hand assembled that motor, clutch, manifolds, Cell, Lines, Dash, Rewired the chassy(why fly's help) Before this setup, I did my own trannies to.

You Fu(king kids Just sicken me. You have no clue how to wrench. No experiance with much of anything.

When you want people to like you and want to look cool you think you can talk big. But then you try and stick a fist up my a$$ for something way less significant then you have just gotten used to at the customers expense.

d4rk13l4de
12-23-2005, 01:58 PM
enough with this $hit for real all of you just shut the fu(k up already im sick of the same **** over and over again stop throwing poop back and forth damn if it this bad online i wonder how milwaukee is in person!!!!!!!

WilliamZ
12-23-2005, 02:44 PM
What does myself and the BBB have to do with anything? do i have BBB complaints, yes. yes i do. Why? because of internet sales... Everyone out there thinks that internet sellers are out to screw you over so they freak out when something is delayed.. what can i do?? Not much, so i stopped selling on the internet all together to avoid any other similar mishaps.. other than that i have had no local issues. I do good work, it proves itself on the track, end of story.

Do i have my own shop car? i do not. Why? Because i dont belive in spending money on one. If my work is really that great, it will prove itself on customers cars. which it has. Not to mention i spend most my profits on better machinery to help produce a better product.

Aren't you the dorky kid that ****s with all the crappy flanges with the holes in the wrong places? I would see your competitors selling the same product on Ebay and in their title it said "not exploited" Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8023737475&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1) :confused

Bee
12-23-2005, 05:03 PM
i feel like im on honda-tech.....

although these are intersting who talks the most internet sh!t...

i don't think anyone came off cocky to begin with, then all of a sudden...flamage :flamet

honda-tech isn't full of sh1t talk for your information. what would you know about honduhs??? haha....

btw nice time dude with your car 14.3ssss .. now that is a domestic sport compact worth giving respect to... :)

Bee
12-23-2005, 05:09 PM
:wow :stare, Talk about setting the bar high. Let the guy set his own goals.

damn mopar is always so hilarious... :banana1: :banana

true this though.. let him set his goals... :D

Bee
12-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Who the heck is Exploited Racing??? Any one know or ever even heard of this shop.

ho sh1t here we go again.....damn...brian back yourself up... :thumbsup i'm glad i'm not part of general hospital. :thumbsup

Bee
12-23-2005, 05:21 PM
I've heard of exploitedracing isn't he the guy who make's all those flanges. I have seen some of his work on a 240sx it was alright from what I saw. For all the shops out there it take's alot of money in order to beable to produce a drag or nice street car. We all can't just not pay our's sale's tax or hey lets just claim insurance fraud that will work. I got your ***** now.

why did not paying sales tax and claiming insurance fraud have to get involved. is this an accusation to someone or shop/s??? pretty harsh!!! :confused :wow

anyhow about drag cars I know every bit of it.. $$$$$$$$$$ = drag car and/or nice street car!! :thumbsup no more drag car for me so no more spending $$$$$$ :D

Bee
12-23-2005, 05:26 PM
for JAKE:

Question: Its like a 1.5 civic putting out a challange to quick carl or some thing. (meant in all respect to carl)

sup jake.. why didn't you say 2.0 civic...LMAO... remember there are a handful of 2.0 civics that can hang and/or best 8.5's..... no offense to anyone.. i just saw this hilarious!!!! lmao... :goof i know carl can best 8.5s too.... :thumbsup

mad props to mr. carl and his v8's though... :thumbsup

Bee
12-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Aren't you the dorky kid that ****s with all the crappy flanges with the holes in the wrong places? I would see your competitors selling the same product on Ebay and in their title it said "not exploited" Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8023737475&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1) :confused

chris "not exploited" means they don't want to exploit their products so much as to become extensively a common piece. RARE is what they are after.. :)

just out of curiousity.. why would you think this is meant towards exploited racing??? i'm just asking for kicks!! that's all!!! :headbang

Exploitedracing
12-23-2005, 07:00 PM

He says "not exploited" because people look up exploited specifically on ebay because they my manifolds that i built were extremely good. So by saying not exploited he would show up in the search returns when people look for my own manifolds. Its more to get people to look at his junk.

Exploitedracing
12-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Bryan I have not had any problems with Bee. I work with Donny all the time. I said I was going to stop with CJ unless I had more reason to continue. This leaves you.

I talk to all the shops.... If only you knew.

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 07:53 PM
DAMN! this is getting really ugly. What's up bee come one more drag car.

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey I buy his flanges all the time he has good prices and he gets them done in a resonable time. I bought the same flanges from presion turbo's and it took 3 weeks. give the guy a break it's a cut throat word and someone has to cut on someone glad its not my turn.

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Well what up dark how's the car running

Berettaspeed
12-23-2005, 08:39 PM
honda-tech isn't full of sh1t talk for your information. what would you know about honduhs??? haha....

btw nice time dude with your car 14.3ssss .. now that is a domestic sport compact worth giving respect to... :)

on honda-tech...... once someone says one thing wrong.......its total flamage and it takes forever to get locked...you can't sit there and tell me this is not true.LOL those guys get ripped pretty bad. of course not all topics, but in alot of them...secially the racing section.. but some of them deserve the flamming.. it is funny, but somtimes annoying lol..

and thanx :thumbsup

TopStreetDsm
12-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Blah Blah Blah.... :yawn:

I dont really care anymore. I said what I have to say. You can sh1t talk if you want, I still havent seen any results. ALL TALK

hid-tuning
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't know who that is meet towards but, I could give a shlt and further more this is going way to far.

Berettaspeed
12-24-2005, 12:39 AM
:locked: :modowns

d4rk13l4de
12-24-2005, 12:43 AM
:sniper shoot this thread down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Joe
12-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Woah what's going on in here.... :wooo :rolf Maybe I should buy an import so I can understand... :rolf :rolf :alcoholic Naw I get enough brain damage at work... LOL :rolf :banana1: :goof

Yooformula
12-24-2005, 10:37 AM
I bet those of us that usually cause these sh!tfests are just sitting back chillin with a Bud!

Oh yeah....locked. I think this thread has run its course. Please pm with personal beefs otherwise start a new thread please.