PDA

View Full Version : Poor Poor Domestics, Just Get No Respect *

:0~ G
11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
http://chronictel.net/videos/misc/visionboy/Galveston.wmv

btw it's a lexus is300 aka toyota altezza.

Yooformula
11-23-2005, 11:56 PM
This isnt the IS300 that blows up while spraying is it?

srt4eh
11-24-2005, 10:03 AM
no....

0TransAm0
11-24-2005, 11:56 AM
cool vid

11-28-2005, 07:56 PM
This isnt the IS300 that blows up while spraying is it?

no it is not. here is part 2 :
http://chronictel.net/videos/misc/visionboy/compilation2.wmv

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/6048/is300front1cu.jpg

92lxcoupe
11-29-2005, 12:17 AM
I want 5 minutes of my life back! That video was 6 minutes long, and if you cut out the "races" that weren't even races and the crap with the guy just driving around, it would have been less than 60 seconds!!!

Crazy Z28
11-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Those weren't even races. He just pulls up next to guys then guns it and cuts the tape like he really proved something. The other cars prolly had to slow down for traffic in there lane but he always cut the video early. :lame:

nismodave
01-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Ha Ha Ha.......That IS300 whipped up on a bunch of Domestics.

01-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Those weren't even races. He just pulls up next to guys then guns it and cuts the tape like he really proved something. The other cars prolly had to slow down for traffic in there lane but he always cut the video early. :lame:

clueless.
those v8's had the pedal to the floor & were not catching anything once the boost kicked in.

Irish
01-13-2006, 08:48 PM
clueless.
those v8's had the pedal to the floor & were not catching anything once the boost kicked in.

I am willing to bet you that if you put the same or bigger turbo on any LS1, that IS300 would get walked. However, none the less, the IS is impresive by any comparison. 700 horse is 700 horse, no matter what package it's in. :headbang

nismodave
01-13-2006, 09:38 PM
And if I put NAWWS on my car..........And Drag Radials on it.............Then u put Exhaust on yours...........BLAH BLAH BLAH

You sound like the Vette and Moosestang guys that get mad when they get beat......"Well, you have a TURBO. NO FAIR!!!!"

Irish
01-13-2006, 10:02 PM
And if I put NAWWS on my car..........And Drag Radials on it.............Then u put Exhaust on yours...........BLAH BLAH BLAH

You sound like the Vette and Moosestang guys that get mad when they get beat......"Well, you have a TURBO. NO FAIR!!!!"

And so the **** has started! I like turbos, I think that alot of cars benefit from them. See the thing is, that IS didn't come from the factory with a turbo. Any bone stock LS1 will beat any bone stock IS300. So that is why I said if the LS1 had a turbo also things would be different. I have a Mustang, it is familiar with spray.....and your point is???

Okay now you can go slap yourself in the face for looking stupid. :thumbsup

nismodave
01-13-2006, 10:58 PM
I stand by my original statement of your type being a crybaby. :crying

Irish
01-14-2006, 09:02 AM
I stand by my original statement of your type being a crybaby. :crying

Well then I am going to call you a sand spitting Vagina, here and to your face the next time I see you at Oscars, or World of wheels. Either one will do Fa66ot.

nismodave
01-14-2006, 09:51 AM
I called it as I saw it. Now you want to fight me. What are you, 16? Because thats how they act.

SMS 1
01-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Well then I am going to call you a sand spitting Vagina, here and to your face the next time I see you at Oscars, or World of wheels. Either one will do Fa66ot.

:ban:

turbogarrett
01-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Cool cars. I like the fast ,streetable stuff.

Irish
01-14-2006, 07:06 PM
:ban:
:flipoff2: you too!

SlowStee
01-14-2006, 07:40 PM
http://chronictel.net/videos/misc/visionboy/Galveston.wmv

btw it's a lexus is300 aka toyota altezza.
your threads are like you, ******* LAME

you can tell youre liked around here...do you even have a car worth backing your attitude... little **** head

01-14-2006, 09:01 PM
lol ! who the hell is this clown ? 1st off your driving a pos formula :rolf
2cnd, if you think your formula is cool you are clueless :drool:
3rd no one gives a crap what you think, especially not me.

your threads are like you, ******* LAME

you can tell youre liked around here...do you even have a car worth backing your attitude... little **** head

Slow Joe
01-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Dude... Wtf does your s/n mean... And yeah the lexus IS300 is cool, but just because it beats a few cars don't mean anything... I could take my Stock (Engine wise) V6 Mustang out and "beat" a few GTs/Cobras and Z28/SS Camaros if the drivers fell asleep at the wheel as well..... Here's my question how do you know the other drivers were balls to the wall? You don't... I don't know... not trying to start a war just my .02... idk your s/n looks kinda like 8===D~~(_o_) to me lmao...

EDIT: And by no means am I saying that IS300 is slow... just to let you know... I'm not a "crybaby" as stated before just saying how do you know that the other drivers were balls to the wall?

01-14-2006, 09:57 PM
1st of all if your going to buy a mustang why buy a v6 ?
that's like buying a 3000gt non turbo, eclipse non turbo, supra non turbo, i don't get it :confused

secondly are you dumb ??? :confused do you have speakers on your pc ? can you not hear the exhaust tone of the v8's ???? :confused
those fools were in it to win it :rolf
a few cats even tried to get the drop on the lexus & they just got reeled in :stare

3rd wtf is 01v6stngpwr ? i bet you would get that on your plate if the dmv would let you have that many spaces :rolf

Dude... Wtf does your s/n mean... And yeah the lexus IS300 is cool, but just because it beats a few cars don't mean anything... I could take my Stock (Engine wise) V6 Mustang out and "beat" a few GTs/Cobras and Z28/SS Camaros if the drivers fell asleep at the wheel as well..... Here's my question how do you know the other drivers were balls to the wall? You don't... I don't know... not trying to start a war just my .02... idk your s/n looks kinda like 8===D~~(_o_) to me lmao...

EDIT: And by no means am I saying that IS300 is slow... just to let you know... I'm not a "crybaby" as stated before just saying how do you know that the other drivers were balls to the wall?

SlowStee
01-14-2006, 10:07 PM
that's like buying a 3000gt non turbo, eclipse non turbo, supra non turbo, i don't get it :confused

secondly are you dumb ??? :confused do you have speakers on your pc ? can you not hear the exhaust tone of the v8's ???? :confused
a few cats even tried to get the drop on the lexus & they just got reeled in :stare

3rd wtf is 01v6stngpwr ? i bet you would get that on your plate if the dmv would let you have that many spaces :rolf
again ILL SAY do you have anything to back your **** talking you little **** head???

IM STILL WAITING

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 12:16 AM

Hrmmm lemme see... Why would I buy a V6 Musatng... Because I bought it BRAND NEW when I was 16 years old asshole... And before you try and tell me my dad paid for it, nice try, I paid for it myself... Let's see what you're driving, your car probably isn't as nice at this point in your life as mine was when I was 16... lol :rolf Plus I can always swap in a supercharged V8 and have lower insurance.. Sounds like a good plan to me :durr Next question...

Nope, not dumb... Next... Oh and I didn't dis the lexus at all, I actually like the IS300, I contemplated buying one as a daily driver... They have power, and are luxurious, but I decided I don't want a RWD car in winter if I'm paying that much... Mightas well get a 1.8T 4-Motion Passat or Quattro Audi...

My screen name represents my car... it's a 2001 (01) it's a V6 (V6) it's a Mustang (Stang) and hey it does have 200hp therefore (PWR)

Hrmmm nice tryin to rip on me... I give ya props... Jagoff... :chair: :punch:

EDIT: Oh yeah I wouldn't get it on a plate if the DMV would let me... Why would I do that? That'd be dumb... Wait, prolly somehting you'd do... :punch: :flipoff2: I'd rather have the plate I have... Which is the one I got from the DMV when the car was titled in my name... Hrmmm... Yup that sounds like a good one to me... Not that vein... Thanks though... Maybe when I get my next car I'll do something vein like my last name on the plate or something... lol :rolf

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 12:17 AM
again ILL SAY do you have anything to back your **** talking you little **** head???

IM STILL WAITING

LOL he don't, but I still find it funny that he's tryin to rip on me... lol :rolf Stupid ricer... Heck I didn't even rip on the IS300... I even said I liked it... and he still decided to rip on me, what a jag...

01-15-2006, 01:27 AM
ok so now your 17 :banana1:

Hrmmm lemme see... Why would I buy a V6 Musatng... Because I bought it BRAND NEW when I was 16 years old asshole... And before you try and tell me my dad paid for it, nice try, I paid for it myself... Let's see what you're driving, your car probably isn't as nice at this point in your life as mine was when I was 16... lol :rolf Plus I can always swap in a supercharged V8 and have lower insurance.. Sounds like a good plan to me :durr Next question...

Nope, not dumb... Next... Oh and I didn't dis the lexus at all, I actually like the IS300, I contemplated buying one as a daily driver... They have power, and are luxurious, but I decided I don't want a RWD car in winter if I'm paying that much... Mightas well get a 1.8T 4-Motion Passat or Quattro Audi...

My screen name represents my car... it's a 2001 (01) it's a V6 (V6) it's a Mustang (Stang) and hey it does have 200hp therefore (PWR)

Hrmmm nice tryin to rip on me... I give ya props... Jagoff... :chair: :punch:

EDIT: Oh yeah I wouldn't get it on a plate if the DMV would let me... Why would I do that? That'd be dumb... Wait, prolly somehting you'd do... :punch: :flipoff2: I'd rather have the plate I have... Which is the one I got from the DMV when the car was titled in my name... Hrmmm... Yup that sounds like a good one to me... Not that vein... Thanks though... Maybe when I get my next car I'll do something vein like my last name on the plate or something... lol :rolf

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Lemme see, can you do math dumbass? 2006 - 2001 = 5 years... That puts me at 21 in March... wow you are a ****** moron... Seeing that I bought it brand new...

WilliamZ
01-15-2006, 02:35 AM
:popcorn

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 02:57 AM
:popcorn

That's what I'd be doing if I were other people... Sit back and watch right? lol... Here, have a drink on me... :alcoholic I'll buy rounds for everyone in the room... lol except for 8===D~~(_o_) or whatever the internet warriors screen name is... lol... He's obviously had too much of one thing or another... lol :rolf

Irish
01-15-2006, 10:51 AM

I have a 4cyl. mustang..... Want to race for some $$$.

Irish
01-15-2006, 11:07 AM
I called it as I saw it. Now you want to fight me. What are you, 16? Because thats how they act.
Blah, blah, blah, your a pu$$y that is all there is to it.

WilliamZ
01-15-2006, 07:07 PM
I have a 4cyl. mustang..... Want to race for some $$$.
He has a clean Galant VR-4 that would give you an ass whoopin' Unless he sold it already...

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 07:11 PM
He has a clean Galant VR-4 that would give you an ass whoopin' Unless he sold it already...

LOL, nice...

0TransAm0
01-15-2006, 07:45 PM
:rolf :rolf this thred really took a turn for the shitter :thumbsup

wikked
01-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Sometimes I see these threads that just shouldn't have 2 pages worth of replies, that's when I know I'm in for some good reading/shìt talking :popcorn

Irish
01-15-2006, 08:57 PM

Yeah....you're prob. right ;)

Slow Joe
01-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Sometimes I see these threads that just shouldn't have 2 pages worth of replies, that's when I know I'm in for some good reading/shìt talking :popcorn

LMAO yup... And he cought me in a moment when I was like wtf, you're a moron... lol :rolf

loud91rs
01-17-2006, 04:27 PM
I had two 91 Camaros at the same time, 1 is the most expensive camaro you could get that year, period(91 Z28 Convertible) The other was an RS...had a 305 TBI, so pretty much just as bad as an 01v6stang...and you know what? My RS would beat my z28 up and down any day... just because it says RS(really slow) doesn't mean it has to have the stock engine in it... ;)

Slow Joe
01-17-2006, 04:46 PM
I had two 91 Camaros at the same time, 1 is the most expensive camaro you could get that year, period(91 Z28 Convertible) The other was an RS...had a 305 TBI, so pretty much just as bad as an 01v6stang...and you know what? My RS would beat my z28 up and down any day... just because it says RS(really slow) doesn't mean it has to have the stock engine in it... ;)

Yeah, what he said... :rolf :thumbsup

twicks69
01-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Wow...O~G... you are definitely a complete tool.

Nothing like offending people that have been on this board for longer than you have been born.

As for the IS300...nice to see turbo ones around; I have seen multiple, and though they sometimes produce impressive numbers, they are usually traction limited and suck on a short course.

I am all for turbo streetable cars.

I am not for all the **** talking that is coming from this video and the other ones that you have posted on this site over the last 2 months.

loud91rs
01-17-2006, 08:23 PM
And especially when this **** talking is coming out of YOUR mouth, not the owner of any of the cars in these vids.

Slow Joe
01-17-2006, 08:51 PM
And especially when this **** talking is coming out of YOUR mouth, not the owner of any of the cars in these vids.

Yeah, my point exactly... You don't see me posting up videos speaking of "ownage" then sticking up for the people in the races... lol I don't know them... How do I know what was up? I've had TONS of cars line up with me thinking I was racing when I wasn't... need I say more?

I am not for all the **** talking that is coming from this video and the other ones that you have posted on this site over the last 2 months.

I couldn't of put it better myself! :rolf

loud91rs
01-17-2006, 10:22 PM
:0~ G OWNAGE :shades

Slow Joe
01-17-2006, 11:23 PM
:0~ G OWNAGE :shades

Yeaaaaa boyyyyyyy we own yo ***** azz :durr :rolf

junk mx6 no rly
01-18-2006, 12:34 AM
:alcoholic :popcorn

SlowStee
01-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Im just sitting here waiting...

GTSLOW
01-18-2006, 07:55 AM
:sleep............:popcorn

Slow Joe
01-18-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm waiting also... I find this funny... I order another round of drinks for the room... minus the tool... :alcoholic bottoms up guys! Damn I shouldn't run a tab at this place, it seems expensive... lol :rolf

Irish
01-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally sent to NismoDave by Irish
Listen you little bastard, you were ok when I met you this summer, now you wanna start ****? Let's see if you have the balls to start some **** in public? I have my bail money ready.......do you?

Originally sent by FecesmoDave to Irish

You cant take a little **** talkin and you get worked up?
Fine, make your move when I see you.
You wont need bail $, you will need your Insurance paid up.

Hahahhahaha-insurance-hahahahaha. I looked for you at WOW but you were no where to be found..........stupid.

nismodave
01-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Get a life.

Irish
01-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Get a life.

:party: Can we be friends?

Slow Joe
01-18-2006, 05:39 PM
See, I knew it, I give you guys a few drinks and you start arguing again... lol, look at what I did...

05-16-2006, 08:35 PM
who is this clown ? oh yeah your girl has a nice ass. i think that ink is sinking in to your skin & getting in to your blood. does it look like i care about offending anyone on this forum ?????
do you think anyone cares about what you think about turbo is300's ????:rolf
you are supposed to be who ??
no one cares if you don't like all the **** talking, it's a video:banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

Nothing like offending people that have been on this board for longer than you have been born.

As for the IS300...nice to see turbo ones around; I have seen multiple, and though they sometimes produce impressive numbers, they are usually traction limited and suck on a short course.

I am all for turbo streetable cars.

loud91rs
05-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Holy old post ressurection batman!

Teufelhunden
05-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Couldn't just leave it alone g....let rest.

twicks69
05-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Sweet! He pulls me out of the lineup!

Slightly late on the response though... from 4 months ago.

O~G : Give it up.

Lash
05-17-2006, 05:24 PM
mmmm...I love Culvers chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce!!!

MurphysLaw88GT
05-17-2006, 06:26 PM
who is this clown ? oh yeah your girl has a nice ass. i think that ink is sinking in to your skin & getting in to your blood. does it look like i care about offending anyone on this forum ?????
do you think anyone cares about what you think about turbo is300's ????:rolf
you are supposed to be who ??
no one cares if you don't like all the **** talking, it's a video:banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:
fvkin ghey