PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

jersyboyy
11-19-2005, 04:09 PM
So black friday is almost here but who wants to just go to all their favorite stores aimlessly looking for deals when you can walk in with a battle plan? Thats right if you go to http://www.bfads.net/ you can view all major department stores like jc pennys express and circuit city"s black friday deals way before their posted. Even make a printable shopping list. Just thought id share the wealth with everyone.

TransAm12sec
11-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I remember reading some stores will post false sales to bring people in.

PB86MCSS
11-19-2005, 05:01 PM
I worked at Best Buy part time for over a couple years while finishing college and had to work 2 days after Thanksgiving. Pretty sure I don't plan to ever shop on that day again...I'll spend it sleeping in and doing anything else but retail shop ;).

SlowStee
11-19-2005, 06:20 PM
that shits for women :rolleyes:

http://www.lsall.com/forums/images/smilies/wall.gif

ProjectCamaro
11-19-2005, 06:33 PM
I run a resturant and we're actually pretty slow the day after Thanksgiving, it's the Wednesday before that we get slammed with preorders. I have to be into work by 4:00am that day.

pOrk
11-19-2005, 07:00 PM
The sales listed on that site aren't too accurate. I went by that last year when shopping for a notebook and the computer listed for Best Buy on that site was MUCH different then the one I got. The one I paid for was more expensive, but also had alot more stuff then the ad that website showed.

If you are crazy enough to go shopping that friday, go by the ads you get on wednesday that are published by the stores.

I bought a notebook last year, and it has held up great. This year, I plan to wait in line at best buy for a few hours before store open and get another notebook computer for my mother.

MoreTorque
11-21-2005, 10:17 AM
I start work at 2am on the day after Thanksgiving. We see the add a good amount of time in advance to start counting our losses on the doorbuster items.

My first year we had some good deals, last year was alright, but this year the deals are just insane.