PDA

View Full Version : 1993 mustang gt for sale!

blk93gt
11-19-2005, 01:04 AM
I have for sale a 1993 black mustang gt. the body is in good condition. It is not mint, but good for the year and it has no rust. few dings and scratches. It has cloth interior thats in ok shape. It has 102,000 miles on the motor. I have owned the car sence about may this year. It is my third mustang I have owned and I love the car, but my school has to come before my insurance!!! It is 5 spd, and the list of mods/repairs that I have had done to it are kinda legnthy. It has the stock 5.0 motor with nothing internally done. It has: bbk underdrive pulleys, flow master exhaust, off-road h-pipe, mac headers (nothing pretty but work well :) , mac cold air intake, 3:73 gears, march a/c and smog pump eliminator kit, hurst shifter, new trans built by fritz dowe at fsr performance with less than 1,000 miles on it, new water pump and hoses, new alternator, new radiator with all new hoses, new belt, new thermostat, it has a new timing chain gasket and front main seal that I had replaced when my water pump was done. the starter is farely new with less 5k on it, new batterey wires and solenoid, new king cobra clutch installed with pilot bearing, welded subframe connectors with seat braces, and a cobra front clip/grill. The rims are the gray/silver poney 5 star rims that come factory and are in good shape. I will have pics of the car up when I get a chance to throw them up. I bought the car 2,000 miles ago for $4,200 and have put close to $2,500 into it. I know you dont get what you put into the car, so i'm asking $5,000 OBO. If your interested in it, my cell number is 414-750-0045. ask for curt. My email is curtis_becker@yahoo.com. I'm located in brookfield off of capitol dr in wisconsin. If your willing to trade, i'm looking for a 95 and up blazer or jimmy that I might be interested to trade for or trade plus cash/check. Thanks for your time and interst, and feel free to call whenever you'd like.

Sincerely,
Curtis Becker

blk93gt
11-20-2005, 09:27 PM
i'm lowering the price to 4,500 obo

curt