PDA

View Full Version : My 84 is gone :(

SMS 1
11-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Well we finally got the 84 out of my moms house last weekend. It was sad to see it go after I've had the car since 92 but lets face it, there was nothing left of that thing but memories :(

Thought I'd post a couple pics from last saturday night. The right rear axle was completely locked so we had to push and hand crank it onto the trailer but suprisingly it worked pretty good. Then of course there was the point when we realized how far off center the rear end was and three of us had to litterally pick the ass end up by hand and move it (well bounce it) over about three feet :wooo

Fun stuff :durr

OOOooooohhhhh! Nothin says Whitesnake like a 3rd gen with Keystone mags :shades

http://aurigenmedia.com/camaro/move/IMG_3280.jpg

http://aurigenmedia.com/camaro/move/IMG_3284.jpg

http://aurigenmedia.com/camaro/move/IMG_3296.jpg

Here is a pic I dug up from about a month after I bought it and maybe 3 days after getting the engine in. That was 1992 :stare

http://aurigenmedia.com/camaro/move/84-1992.jpg

STEALTHZR2
11-17-2005, 10:56 AM
Did you sell it or donate it? WOW it looks really great here. Always loved the looks of the 80's Camaros. :thumbsup

loud91rs
11-17-2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks again for the car Ben. When are we going to meet up so I can give you that beer? :goof Taking the car off the trailer was amazing...we started pushing as hard as we could, and kind of bouncing it, and all of a sudden it decided to just kinda roll off! It rolls so easy I pushed it myself a few days ago! :headbang Wow those pics turned out good...car kinda looks cool with that tint of green! I can't believe that car looked so nice back in 92, no wonder you really liked it! Well thanks again.

SMS 1
11-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Did you sell it or donate it? WOW it looks really great here. Always loved the looks of the 80's Camaros. :thumbsup

Technically I donated it for a case of beer :goof

No prob Jason. I must admit though I am a little pissed. All the bitchin I put up with from my ma about this thing sitting in the yard . . .

I go over there the next day . . .

And she has HER TRUCK parked in the same damn spot! Guess the grass/yard/ect was less of a concern than I was told :rolleyes:

We'll have to see about that beer, maybe this weekend. Forgot to ask, do you even drink beer? If so we'll have to find a warm shop for a brew and some bench racing.

PS- The greenish tint is because of the difference in color temperature of my flash unit (5200k) and the mercury flourecent yard light (about 3700k) so you get a greenish tint ;)

jbiscuit
11-17-2005, 02:26 PM
PS- The greenish tint is because of the difference in color temperature of my flash unit (5200k) and the mercury flourecent yard light (about 3700k) so you get a greenish tint ;)

maybe you should bring a book to the bar on how to use your equipment instead of bench racing.... :rolf :durr

SMS 1
11-17-2005, 02:45 PM
maybe you should bring a book to the bar on how to use your equipment instead of bench racing.... :rolf :durr

OK dipsh1t correct me if I am wrong :goof . . .

Set WB to color temp of primary lighting source (which in this case is my flash since the yard light doesnt do a very good job of providing anything usable) :chair: I suppose you were never faced with this situation before shooting from a tripod with uber long shutter speeds approaching infinity :rolf Oh but damn now I got your tripod :banana1: Guess you'll need to do the same or get a magenta gel for your SB-600 :punch:

Haha just funnin ya J. We still gotta re-vamp that photoshoot from last year :stare

theavenger333
11-17-2005, 02:54 PM
camera techno babble blah blah blah etc
:D is that a Dumptruck pulling the trailer that thing is goin onto? ps, reminds me of my 84 v6 auto. complete pile of crap, but i loved it. dunno why.

loud91rs
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
no that's the work truck that is pulling the trailer(it has a rear lift gate)...damn that car looks better in pics still!

Slow Joe
11-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Fox your new car is the bomb, when are ya gunna restore that one? :goof LOL