PDA

View Full Version : 88' Honda Accord

PB86MCSS
11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Selling this for my parents. They have a buyer who agreed to purchase it but did not come through yet with money. If anyone is interested post here or send me a PM. Hopefully in a day or so they know for sure if the prospective buyer will take it, unless someone else comes up with cash first.

It is a 88' Accord LXi 2 door which my parents ordered brand new in the summer of 88'. White with a dark burgandy-ish interior, 4 cyl/automatic. I kind of wanted to keep this car as my beater since its always been in the family but I got a great deal on another car. Shortly thereafter they made it official to sell the Honda. 215k miles or so, body is in pretty good shape for a 88'. Minor rust around the rear wheelwells, no body damage besides scratches and dings. Doors are clean, IRC. Never in an accident or needed major repairs. Car burns and leaks oil, this is the most pressing issue. Has been doing it for quite awhile, takes a half-quart every few weeks. Newer exhaust and alternator. Rides and runs well but will have trouble passing emissions, it failed but after some tinkering ;) it passed. If I purchased it I would get around the whole emissions testing, if you know how to do it :shades :D . Original hubcaps and radio :banana . $750 obo, located in Muskego. If interested let me know!

theavenger333
11-15-2005, 10:43 PM
bump for a car that will run forever if you give it oil and gasoline... and a good seller i guess..... :)

PB86MCSS
11-15-2005, 11:02 PM

bump ;)

SlowStee
11-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Damnit I want

PB86MCSS
11-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Its officially back on the market. The person who was supposed to purchase it claims it *needs a new idle sensor which is $150* to my parents :alcoholic :punch: . His loss can be your gain. Car may be a tad rough(I haven't driven it in a few months) at start up but the car runs just fine. Very clean inside too, btw. Their number is 414-425-1713 if you are interested or you can contact me too, if you wish but I don't live there nor would I set a time up to see it. :thumbsup

PB86MCSS
11-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Sold