PDA

View Full Version : fs:riding lawn mowerand a snow blower

hotshift13
11-11-2005, 11:36 PM
I've got a riding lawn mower and a snow blower that i need to sell, because I don't use them any more.

The riding mower is made by MTD, it's ummmm green and it mows lawns :) :banana1: It's got a techcumsuh(spelling?) 16 horse motor, I think a 42in cut path, hydro-static drive. she works just fine, but it threw a drive belt this summer and i never fixed it, I will fix it if someone buys it of course! It's only like 4 years old at the most. the reason i'm selling it is it's a pain in my ass to use it in my yard anymore, new fence, landscaping, makes it too dificult to use it anymore, so i bought a push mower. I was using the mower to pull my little cart around for chores but I have a Quad runner now and I use that to pull the cart now, So the mower just sit there not being used anymore, and I don't want it to sit outside this winter.

I'd like to get $800.00 for it obo, or intresting trades I might be intrested in also.

The snow blower I have is made by Spirit? I never heard of it but it works good, It is also about 4 years old. It has a Techcumsuh(spelling once again!)8 or 10 horse motor i don't remember off hand. The only thing that is "wrong" with it is it came with this stupid plastic key to start it,I lost it, so took the cover off of it and put the two wires together,and and proceded to loose the plastic cover that covers up that area, not really a big deal. The reason i'm selling the snow blower is I want to buy a small plow for my quad runner, that is the only reason i want to sell it, because it won't be used any more, so why keep it!!

I'd like to get $350 for it obo or trades or a small plow for a quad runner..........

If you want to contact me: 1-262-547-9324 or my cell 1-262-510-9982 and ask for Paul

hotshift13
11-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh yaeh I'm in Waukesha

Yooformula
11-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Post some pics of either I'm sure it'll help sell em faster.

hotshift13
11-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Nobody needs a snow blower for our lovely wisconsin winters? The price is flexable! I realize the lawn mower is'nt really desirable this time a year, but I don't have a place to put it this winter!!! :durr

Memphis
11-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Pics?? And what do you consider "interesting trades?? :confused

hotshift13
11-17-2005, 10:24 PM
memphis what do you have to trade?

Memphis
11-18-2005, 12:21 PM
I got lots to trade, but I just picked up a blower and 4 rider mowers. Course they need a little tlc, but thats what makes it fun! :thumbsup