PDA

View Full Version : Video's Of Your FBody

ProjectCamaro
11-11-2005, 09:32 PM
I've been video taping different FBodies with my digital camcorder and hosting them and I need some more material so if you own an FBody or know someone who does and want's it taped doing burnouts, driveby's, exhaust clips, etc... just let me know. I love doing this and I even host the video's so you can have everyone download them.
Oh and of course there's no charge, I'm doing it for myself.
Thanks

Cryptic
11-12-2005, 03:20 AM
:thumbsup

97z2801ss
11-12-2005, 02:12 PM
next time we meet up chad 4 sure

ProjectCamaro
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
next time we meet up chad 4 sure

So what are you doing tomorrow? :thumbsup

GrimreaperSS
11-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Too bad I saw this a little too late... Just got done putting it away for the season. Maybe will have to catch upto you next spring..... Will have the spring fever to tear it up after the long, long time its not going to be driven. :D

ProjectCamaro
11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Too bad I saw this a little too late... Just got done putting it away for the season. Maybe will have to catch upto you next spring..... Will have the spring fever to tear it up after the long, long time its not going to be driven. :D

Sounds good to me. I'm already building up mods to install over the winter so I'll be right there with you wanted to really tear it up.

350-Z28
11-13-2005, 07:06 PM
So you still gonna be doing this three years from now? Cause then I'll join in with the twin turbo LS1.

Yooformula
11-13-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm down! When and where? My car wont be away for some time yet.

ProjectCamaro
11-13-2005, 07:42 PM
So you still gonna be doing this three years from now? Cause then I'll join in with the twin turbo LS1.

Yeah, I love doing this so once it's built just let me know.

I live in Kenosha, where in Milwaukee are you? We can meet in Milwaukee, in Kenosha, or anywhere in between. Send me a PM and we'll go over the details and get something worked out.

350-Z28
11-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Well I'll be around so once it's done and actually looking semi-respectable I'll give you a holler and see what we can work out.

ProjectCamaro
11-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Well I'll be around so once it's done and actually looking semi-respectable I'll give you a holler and see what we can work out.

Sounds good, don't forget about me though.

97z2801ss
11-14-2005, 12:54 AM
chad lemme kno when you and YOO meet up n ware.

ProjectCamaro
11-14-2005, 04:20 AM

No problem

0TransAm0
11-14-2005, 06:34 AM

me also if i can make it i will.

BAD LS1
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
do you do really good video compilations? Cuz next year i might just hire you to tape my car on a bunch of passes at gld etc... then when i get yellow wagon to do still shots in spring i wanna add some of those pics into the compilation. Also i want to add music into the background, can you do all that?? lol

ProjectCamaro
11-14-2005, 02:35 PM
do you do really good video compilations? Cuz next year i might just hire you to tape my car on a bunch of passes at gld etc... then when i get yellow wagon to do still shots in spring i wanna add some of those pics into the compilation. Also i want to add music into the background, can you do all that?? lol

I'm pretty good but I don't have the best editing software. But it's no big deal because I don't charge and if you ever find someone who's really good at editing I can just send the raw footage. But like I said I will edit it to look pretty good and I'll host it for free so that's a big plus.

Will do

350-Z28
11-14-2005, 07:56 PM
I used to do some video editing in high school. Yes i was a video club member, no i do not wear pocket shirts. What editing software ya got? Might be able to give you a hand sometime, or for a small fee I could see if we could use my schools gear, or just pay them to do it. But if ya need a hand I can see what you're working with. I used Pinnacle Studio 8.0 at school for a reference.

ProjectCamaro
11-14-2005, 08:05 PM

Ok the four of us should set a time to meet up right now and get this done. What's good for everyone? I have someone from LS1Tech.com that want's to do something Saturday afternoon but if you guys would like to meet up Sunday afternoon I'd be down for that. I couldn't meet up with you until about 1:30 or so though.

97z2801ss
11-15-2005, 11:11 AM
Pm me on PC.com when you want

0TransAm0
11-15-2005, 04:54 PM
sunday would be great... any time any were you let me know.. pm me the info or post it.

ProjectCamaro
11-15-2005, 07:55 PM
sunday would be great... any time any were you let me know.. pm me the info or post it.

Where in Racine are you, I live on the north side of Kenosha. Do you want to just meet towards the interstate and find some backroads?

b4mytm
11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Ok the four of us should set a time to meet up right now and get this done. What's good for everyone? I have someone from LS1Tech.com that want's to do something Saturday afternoon but if you guys would like to meet up Sunday afternoon I'd be down for that. I couldn't meet up with you until about 1:30 or so though.

Hey Chad,
I might be willing to meet up with you guys,if I don't park the Camaro this Sat.

Let me know.

ProjectCamaro
11-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Hey Chad,
I might be willing to meet up with you guys,if I don't park the Camaro this Sat.

Let me know.

No problem.

If we get a large group we'll have to go over a few ground rules to keep us from getting tickets or anything before we start. I want to have fun but I don't want to pay tickets.

0TransAm0
11-16-2005, 08:31 AM
im right by 6mile and hwy 31 in racine.. if we get a group together i can meet anywere it doesnt really matter..just gimmi a place and time. :thumbsup