PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell Is Sf Thinking!?!?!

GTSLOW
11-10-2005, 10:37 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051109/ap_on_el_ge/san_francisco_measures

Nix
11-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Fuking bullshit. What a crock of sh!t. Frisco is a breeding ground for gays and hippies. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Syclone0044
11-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey that's a good idea - make sure to disarm yourselves so the only one with potential for control is the government. Blindly trusting the government has worked "OH SO WELL" in all past civilizations since - oh I don't know - the beginning of time?? [/sarcasm] :flipoff2: :rolleyes:

There's a damn good reason why the founders of our country were so insistent upon the right of citizens to carry arms, and I do believe that it's been lost upon at least "58%" of San Francisco... :rolleyes:

Pantera99GS
11-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Ironic that they're trying to keep people from joining the very military that keeps them safe.

And I'm sure now that this ban has been put in place, all of those criminals will surely hand their guns in. Stupid!!!!

92lxcoupe
11-10-2005, 11:44 AM
It's a good thing the Republicans are looking out for us. At least in Madison they blocked an ammendment to the conceal and carry law that would bar handguns in child care centers, allow businesses to prohibit entry with a gun, and allow police to check if you have a conceal and carry permit before approaching a car. We all know how important it is to bring a gun into day care centers and the mall. :rolleyes:

Prince Valiant
11-10-2005, 11:49 AM
It's a good thing the Republicans are looking out for us. At least in Madison they blocked an ammendment to the conceal and carry law that would bar handguns in child care centers, allow businesses to prohibit entry with a gun, and allow police to check if you have a conceal and carry permit before approaching a car. We all know how important it is to bring a gun into day care centers and the mall. :rolleyes:However, when we deal in REALITY and see that the rest of the nation doesn't seem to have any issues with this, as concealed carry is allowed in what 45 other states? Where are the story's of wild west shootouts at the daycares? Or the battlezones that now our malls?

That's the crappy thing about the liberal rhetoric...reality always comes along and bites them in the ass.

Al
11-10-2005, 12:27 PM
That the crappy thing about the liberal rhetoric...reality always comes along and bites them in the ass.

They are obviously short sited hypocrits.

animal
11-10-2005, 01:37 PM
I dunno why people out there think this is a good idea, the only people that are going to hand over their $hit are the ones who weren't going to use them badly anyways. What kind of bullshit logic is that?

The only way to really fix the "problem" is with MORE GUNS right? :goof :goof

Well at least if a hurricane hits there, all the queers won't be able to fire back at the rescuers :gay

T-Bag
11-10-2005, 02:05 PM
I've come to the conclusion that California is not a state of the USA. Is that trash hole hippy-fest going to sink any time soon?

USMARINE1108
11-10-2005, 02:16 PM
The good 'ole People's Republic of California.

383Firebird
11-10-2005, 04:26 PM
However, when we deal in REALITY and see that the rest of the nation doesn't seem to have any issues with this, as concealed carry is allowed in what 45 other states? Where are the story's of wild west shootouts at the daycares? Or the battlezones that now our malls?

That's the crappy thing about the liberal rhetoric...reality always comes along and bites them in the ass.

Not all the states make it that easy to carry. 9 states have "may carry" laws where even if you receive death threats some states were not even allowing people to carry a weapon for their safety.

Jeff
11-10-2005, 05:17 PM
I think thats pretty gay much like the people in that city :sgay

Lash
11-10-2005, 06:59 PM
It'll never pass.

Teufelhunden
11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Cook County(Chicago) has had a very similar law for a while now.

SSmike1
11-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Idiots!
in sf.

GTSLOW
11-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Well at least if a hurricane hits there, all the queers won't be able to fire back at the rescuers :gay

:rolf You are to funny :rolf